The Satoshi - 2 (1.6%)
The FOMO - 0 (0%)
The HODLER - 94 (72.9%)
The Day Trader - 13 (10.1%)
The Freebie - 8 (6.2%)
Total Voters: 129

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of investor are you?  (Read 21952 times)
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

So what kind of an investor are you?

The Noob: Just started out.  Heard about crypto from a family member, colleague or friend.  Had to get help getting an account on an exchange (probably started out with coinbase) and how to set up a wallet.  Was really scared so put in a couple hundred dollars.  Desperately reading articles and watching youtube videos to wrap you head around it all.

The Satoshi: Been in crypto for years. You are probably mining and running a masternode.  Have a hero or legendary account in bitcointalk (real, not bought).   You think Ripple is the evil Dark Lord of the Sith. And I'm guessing...you have a btc shirt that you are wearing right now?

The FOMO: Jumped in after you saw a news report talking about the crazy rise of crypto.  Started investing based off of youtube pumpers or shillers.  Joined a pump and dump group.  Loves ICOs.  Constantly looking for coins that are under a dollar.  Has severe panic attacks when coinmarketcap is in the red.

The HODLER: You have 50% of your portfolio in either btc or eth.  Your other assets include a privacy coin, a "3rd generation blockchain coin" (iota, nano, etc.), a new smart contract coin, an exchange coin (bnb, kucoin, coss, etc.) and...am I missing any other ones? You hop on the roflcopter when people come to bitcointalk and scream, "OH NOEESSSS! The market is down!)

The Day Trader: Every free moment you are checking exchanges and cmc. You barely research the coin you are trading, you only care about the short term trading history.  Binance is your go to exchange.  You make several trades throughout the day.  You are a constant ball of raging stress.

The Freebie: You have 5 bitcointalk accounts running signature campaigns.  You have a twitter bot.  You constantly input the word "airdrop" into search engines.  You joined crowdholding.  You have so many random coins you lost track of them all.

I'm the "buy high sell low" type Cheesy
Always doing this since 1st time i joined trading crypto and never get luck of any trading move lol
arthur304

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

I'm day trading llately because of the present market sentiment. Buy if everything turns green soon I will be holding some good projects.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

I'm day trading llately because of the present market sentiment. Buy if everything turns green soon I will be holding some good projects.
But to be able to Hodler Suites I have over 50% Bitcoin and Ethereum in my portfolio and I'm always looking
for new coins that I can trade short to get more Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

I am more of a day trader I must say. I don't really check on the history of an altcoin I am buying as long as I can see that it is on dip. I usually base my decision with day to day trading history. It's maybe because I don't have much time monitoring and reading lots of stuff about my altcoins buy of course I will eventually would like to be a Noob someday although I know it would really takes time. I must still learn so many things about cryptocurrency before I could perhaps reach that kind of trader level that I desire.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:13:42 AM

I used 50% of my portfolio for day trading and remaining other 50% for long run investment. For long term investment i only chooce popular coin like BTC and ETH, and other coin its better trade it by day trading and swing trading methode. In currenct situation of market actually is will be more profitable doing day trading.

Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:15:49 AM

I invested in a term that I did not specify. benchmark prices and also the benefits that I will use when investing. I also do not like ico. I'd better buy it when it's entered the market
Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:18:30 AM

I think it would be a little hodler and freebie, because if I like to participate in bounties and airdrops, but I also like to retain the tokens that if I see them future to maximize my profits or even use them on the same platform, I like the good job rankings quite a bit, I think I have gone through several of those and hope to become the satoshi at some point.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:26:09 AM

from year to year hold is things that can benefit. the low price of crypto to date certainly can already provide results that are quite high. even the potential of crypto himself began to be seen quite nice because it began to appear as well as support more transactions could use crypto. so hold is the best investment that can be made.
dropper01

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:45:09 AM

I belong to the hodler class, I invest more in ethereum and bitcoin. so it would be better to invest in the long term. I used to hold bitcoin and ethereum in 1 year. the income I received was fantastic.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:56:05 AM

And there are honest people here who really chose the last category of investors. If the word really applies to them. Well, at least they are honest. I am choosing the hodler. I like hodling, especially the kinds of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves, Litecoin, etc. And then there is also the fact that I am not really a great day trader. I do day trade secondary to hodling. I usually day trade when the market is doing good.
mightname

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:47:43 AM

Mostlt gift, at times pursuing to be hodler and date business on the other hand does not travail interpreting me. I am not earnest on cryptos, I am exceptional with less dicy investments 
@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:58:59 AM

I only invest in the crypto field, and wage work, that is my two main jobs, and perhaps in the future I will come to crypto my entire time.
luckybanker

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:20:39 PM

So what kind of an investor are you?

The Noob: Just started out.  Heard about crypto from a family member, colleague or friend.  Had to get help getting an account on an exchange (probably started out with coinbase) and how to set up a wallet.  Was really scared so put in a couple hundred dollars.  Desperately reading articles and watching youtube videos to wrap you head around it all.

The Satoshi: Been in crypto for years. You are probably mining and running a masternode.  Have a hero or legendary account in bitcointalk (real, not bought).   You think Ripple is the evil Dark Lord of the Sith. And I'm guessing...you have a btc shirt that you are wearing right now?

The FOMO: Jumped in after you saw a news report talking about the crazy rise of crypto.  Started investing based off of youtube pumpers or shillers.  Joined a pump and dump group.  Loves ICOs.  Constantly looking for coins that are under a dollar.  Has severe panic attacks when coinmarketcap is in the red.

The HODLER: You have 50% of your portfolio in either btc or eth.  Your other assets include a privacy coin, a "3rd generation blockchain coin" (iota, nano, etc.), a new smart contract coin, an exchange coin (bnb, kucoin, coss, etc.) and...am I missing any other ones? You hop on the roflcopter when people come to bitcointalk and scream, "OH NOEESSSS! The market is down!)

The Day Trader: Every free moment you are checking exchanges and cmc. You barely research the coin you are trading, you only care about the short term trading history.  Binance is your go to exchange.  You make several trades throughout the day.  You are a constant ball of raging stress.

The Freebie: You have 5 bitcointalk accounts running signature campaigns.  You have a twitter bot.  You constantly input the word "airdrop" into search engines.  You joined crowdholding.  You have so many random coins you lost track of them all.

I'm a HYBRID.
I still consider myself as a NOOB even if I am closed to one year in crypto, gain a lot and loose a lot. There's a lot more to learn from.
I'm not yet a SATOSHI as I still don't have  mining rigs and master nodes yet.
I'm a FOMO from shillers sometimes.
I'm a HODLER as I HODL some of my coins.
Sometimes I'm a DAY TRADER too.
Lastly, I'm a FREEBIE too. I have so many random coins, most of them are shitcoins from airdrops😂

Innercore
Infrastructure Platform for Decentralized Applications(DApps)
https://innercore.network
havoc1945

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:24:17 PM

Website    : https://mycryptobank.io
Twitter    : https://twitter.com/MyCryptoBank/
Facebook   : https://web.facebook.com/Mycryptobank
Whitepaper : https://mycryptobank.io/docs/MyCryptoBank-white-paper.pdf
Telegram   : https://t.me/MyCryptoBank
Reddit     : https://www.reddit.com/user/MyCryptoBank
Linkedin   : https://www.instagram.com/mycryptobank/
Medium     : https://medium.com/@news_87035
Youtube    : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEWn4UUSAX1xLQHKXkaBbuQ
ANN Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4484862
Bounty     : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4662733.0

Introduction
Every third person in the world practicing digital activity is a constant user of FinTech-services
now. So, FinTech as the future of finances does not look like any speculative scenario any
more. Recent data demonstrates double-digit growth of technology adoption in the last 18
months. Countries and industries leading in 2015 only increase its share. The sphere of money
transfer and payments is most actively developed. According to FinTech Adoption Index
2017 study, out of 22 000 people interviewed in 20 countries 50% use services for making
payments and transfers and 65% are going to do it in the future.
The globalization of our planet leads to globalization of relations among its whole population.
Today, the demand for digital money is very high. «Internet digital currency» is safe, based
on the internet, accessible currency, assisting all people without bank accounts in getting access
to funds and also allows making fast and cheap transfers of funds without any geographic limitations.
Smartphone popularity in developed countries and speed of its expansion in developing
countries permit such companies as MyCryptoBank to offer services of full platform of banking.
We can use it having only a smartphone and debit card.
The popularity of digital banking in the world does not slow down. Comfort, speed and safety
— are not only additional advantages for users, they are standard requirements in modern relations
“client-bank”.
One of the directions determining the future of bank business, is banking based on blockchain
technologies. This technology is much faster, more efficient and less fallible, than traditional
automatic clearing house (ACH). Blockchain can save time and money for banks and make payments
practically momentary for users. However, the decentralized nature of blockchain significantly
troubles the performance of any fraudulent and criminal operations.
Smart-contracts are one of the most interesting elements of blockchain banking. These
Smart-contracts allow users changing money, shares and other assets in safe and non-conflict
way. Like a traditional contract, smart-contract defines rules of agreement and penalties for its
performance. However, the most important thing is that this smart-contract automatically fulfills
the compliance with obligations.
MyCryptoBank — is an online bank allowing any client registered in the electronic bank
system to make a full range of bank operations, additional operations with cryptocurrency
(payment processing, debit cards, credits and cheap investment products, use
of  cryptoassets as credit security and many others) based on Blockchain technology
without visit of department. So, MyCryptoBank provides services of client’s remote access
to accounts, products and bank services in order to make banking operations.
batareya

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

I prefer to trade, but so far I do not have such an opportunity . So I'm doing a bounty .
SuperP

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:48:05 PM

I invest for a long time in the main coins because I do not study this topic globally and accordingly I understand that only top coins will bring me a profit  Smiley
jigsaw97

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

I invest for a long time in the main coins because I do not study this topic globally and accordingly I understand that only top coins will bring me a profit  Smiley
profitable coin as well that can make you some profit but if you think that this can be you have to choose the top coins that can bring you profit as much as you can expect for it.
HerreraMJ

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

I think I'm an hybrid between holder and freebie, I just hold my coins for alot of time and in the meantime I participate on alot of bounty campaigns, not using bots though, I am still sticking myself to hard work.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:39:12 PM

there are a lot of coins that you can choose for your long term holding. for me when i hold coins i buy more than 5 type coin. this is my strategy to minimize lossing my capital. this strategy is more better than you only hold 1 or 2 coins
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:08:07 PM

I did not plan to become a HOLDER, but the situation on the market was such that even coins bought for a short period of time fell heavily in price and had to be kept for a long time in the hope that the price would rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: