The Satoshi - 2 (1.6%)
The FOMO - 0 (0%)
The HODLER - 94 (72.9%)
The Day Trader - 13 (10.1%)
The Freebie - 8 (6.2%)
Total Voters: 129

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of investor are you?  (Read 21952 times)
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:41:24 PM

I more hodler than trader because most of my time I'm spending on different activities and not so much time left for trading. Anyway I like to read the news at different sources to evaluate it and sometimes trade based on the information from these news.

Same here, I prefer for being a holder.,Holding those promising coins (btc, eth) give me more profit, this is the best strategy  i knew in crypto,buy low and wait for the right time to sell,but its not just easy we have to consider some important factors to become a succesful holder.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:44:12 PM

I voted for hodlers option, because that is what i know best to do and i feel is better as far as i am concerned. I was not also surprised that after voting, the result shows that crypto hodler have larger percentage of vote, because most of use feel it is better and safer to hodl. Although, we need to k ow when to hodl and when to sell.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:50:06 PM

Im a kind of investor that also participating a bounty. That  strategy i can get more token on the ico. So if an ico will success i will recieve multi profit
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:01:19 PM

I will categorise myself as a holder kind of investor because I think crypto is the latest form of investment platform where I can keep my fund for the future while expecting a great yield which cannot be gotten anywhere else.
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:09:22 PM

Im more like a holder investor. I kinda bit lazy trading lately so holding is my strategy and i think that style better suits the market we have now. I guess im not wrong because bitcoin started to fill up the space of what it leaves since it go nuts. Holding isnt bad anyway, you just need more patience and self control.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:11:29 PM

Certainly I am holder because I am a long-term investor with great confidence that the crypto market will grow a lot in the next few years.
miracle24

Activity: 309
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:20:19 PM

I once started as a trader, I got rekt then I started hodling the coins I bought, got rekt again and now all I do now is hunt for free coins lol
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:26:13 AM

I prefer to become trader, To make money from high volatility of crypto,  day trading is one of the good choice. Day and swing  trading possible to change our life in 1 or 2 years because with high fluctuacion of crypto possible to make profit 100% to 500% in amonth. And to make it we should be has enough skill about technical and fundamental  analysis,  also how to minimize the risk by make management of risk and money.

lykakokelley123

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:07:34 AM

i am a hodlers because i did kept some of the good coins in my wallets, i am a big fan of privacy coin too that is good for the new coin to had in the wallet for the future profit and also i did some research to find good coins to under valued to get good profit on that and maybe i could consider myself a FOMO too
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:14:04 AM

Becoming the Satoshi type of investor requires a lot of expertise in crypto of which i have not got there. I'm the HODLER type of investor because i have practically accumulated some tangible amount of BTC which i'm hoping to see a massive rise very soon as BTC break through 8K.
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:59:59 AM

I look forward to being a lucky trader, but unfortunately I lost a lot of money in the market transaction. I didn't get good luck in this fluctuating market.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:20:07 AM

in the result, and then I'm sure to this day believe that the hold is the best way to get results. that I have to prove it with a few years of holding and crypto can ride up to the point when even more at the end of last year. It is promising if it could wait for this. But if you want to take advantage of opportunities that there are sometimes traded daily in small scale is also necessary for the result of the development of small, crypto is also quite interesting to follow.
RPWaRs

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:26:24 AM

definitely "the freebie". i like to get anything for free.  Grin
but not so extreme like you already said. i only have 1 bitcointalk account for signature campaign, i dont even have a social media account, and i dont care about the airdrop anymore.

Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:36:25 AM

I am a person who is looking forward to faster gains, so I am also a risk appetite. I am a day trader and I like to buy and sell every day. I think this kind of work model will be very challenging and passionate.

yes, I am also a day trader and I like to buy and sell every day. indeed in this work full of great risks but I also must be prepared to face any risk. so I am now still waiting for the market price to go up. let me quickly get the benefits because I've been waiting for him for a long time.
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:04:48 AM

I made a very long search without entering the crypto world of money. Can I earn more by doing business, or do I have to sell if the prices go up and I will buy them when prices rise? I bought it and I wait.
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:20:23 PM

So what kind of an investor are you?

The Noob: Just started out.  Heard about crypto from a family member, colleague or friend.  Had to get help getting an account on an exchange (probably started out with coinbase) and how to set up a wallet.  Was really scared so put in a couple hundred dollars.  Desperately reading articles and watching youtube videos to wrap you head around it all.

The Satoshi: Been in crypto for years. You are probably mining and running a masternode.  Have a hero or legendary account in bitcointalk (real, not bought).   You think Ripple is the evil Dark Lord of the Sith. And I'm guessing...you have a btc shirt that you are wearing right now?

The FOMO: Jumped in after you saw a news report talking about the crazy rise of crypto.  Started investing based off of youtube pumpers or shillers.  Joined a pump and dump group.  Loves ICOs.  Constantly looking for coins that are under a dollar.  Has severe panic attacks when coinmarketcap is in the red.

The HODLER: You have 50% of your portfolio in either btc or eth.  Your other assets include a privacy coin, a "3rd generation blockchain coin" (iota, nano, etc.), a new smart contract coin, an exchange coin (bnb, kucoin, coss, etc.) and...am I missing any other ones? You hop on the roflcopter when people come to bitcointalk and scream, "OH NOEESSSS! The market is down!)

The Day Trader: Every free moment you are checking exchanges and cmc. You barely research the coin you are trading, you only care about the short term trading history.  Binance is your go to exchange.  You make several trades throughout the day.  You are a constant ball of raging stress.

The Freebie: You have 5 bitcointalk accounts running signature campaigns.  You have a twitter bot.  You constantly input the word "airdrop" into search engines.  You joined crowdholding.  You have so many random coins you lost track of them all.
I can say, that I`m less than a noob, because my only trading process is when I`m selling my bounty rewards, lol. It is called bounty trading Smiley You are waiting, when the price will reach good value and sell then.
Luana Trade
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:22:09 PM

The Day Trader YES THAT I AM I THINK THE PRICE IS RELATED TO OUR NEED WHY IF WE NEED TO SELL CHEAP BUT IF I DO NOT HOPE TO INCREASE THE VALUE AND I DO BUSINESS QUICKLY
toplikop

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:41:39 AM

I can call myself dealer and hodler. Can state that fruitful in both. In my understanding that is the approaches to win cash in crypto. I more often than not put a great deal in ICOs, yet when tokens are discharged on the trade I utilize them to exchange. More often than not I ready to complete couple of good swings previously I offer everything
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:52:37 AM

Im short time investor mostly, buying on ICOs and then selling right after tokens are unlocked,some tokens and holding but its only two of them - Fusion and NKN. Right now im keeping away from any investments,market is very bad
Yolikerum

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:43:02 AM

I want to wind up a Hodler, it is less unsafe and less worry than those informal investors. I wanted to end up one however I am not yet absolutely prepared for it. I can't envision the pressure and laments I have to confront every day. Every one of my coins generally live like dozing magnificence and I wake them up when the opportune time comes. Also the sum I get when holding than daytime exchanging.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: