The Satoshi - 2 (1.6%)
The FOMO - 0 (0%)
The HODLER - 94 (72.9%)
The Day Trader - 13 (10.1%)
The Freebie - 8 (6.2%)
Total Voters: 129

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of investor are you?  (Read 21952 times)
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:47:10 AM

I'm both a HODLER and trader. It all depends on the coin in possession. For the large cap coins like BTC, ETH, EOS etc, they have proven beyond all doubts, their capabilities of soaring higher on the market. With such coins, i hold for long term. I trade with newly listed coins which normally are favourable for day trading due to their frequent rise and fall in price.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:57:14 AM

holding is the most pleasant thing to do especially when the market is in such a condition. the hold is the best way and it will also depend on the development of the market the better future so more could certainly produce a system of withholding is applied. This is better than having to trade but failed to get the price increases.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:49:41 AM

I are the debt holders, certain tokens. But if the price of the token is high, then I sell it. Most of my tokens are from bounty companies.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:53:26 AM

I am a mix of HODLER and day trader. Half of my portfolio is stable/large cap coins. I have kept them as a long term investment. The other half I use for day/short term trading with medium or low cap coins. With profit I tend to expand my long term portfolio by accumulating more stable coins at cheaper price.
mbangsar04

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:19:01 AM

I am a holder, I really like it and maybe it has become my trademark. I don't have to always focus on crypto and don't have to look at the market every hour. I have many other activities outside Crypto.
boutiquecrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:31:06 AM

I am an investor who is thirsty for big profits. I invested all my money in Bitcoin, and some other Altcoins, like Ethereum, EOS, and other good coins. I am very happy to invest when the price of Coins on the market goes down. because I can buy coins at low prices and invest coins easily. if the price of coins is high, that's where my profits start to exist, and certainly the profits are not small.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:34:36 PM

I’m a kind of investor that controlling my patience when the crisis comes in this business at the same time hardworking and business minded in business matters and last professional I don’t mix my own problem here.
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:13:34 PM

I'm a hodler, and I think this is the most I can do. And I like this compared to day trading, because I prefer long-term investments, especially those are Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

I would say that I am a long term investor. I have tried other forms of being an investor but then I found that I do better by just buying the coins when the prices are down and then selling them when the price goes higher. I tried being a trader but that did not work out for me as I ended up putting a lot of my money in scam coins and lost all of my money when the projects failed and were delisted.
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:23:37 PM

I used to hold as long as possible, but that was because I was a newbie, I am actually getting into day trading and I am liking it so far, it is giving way more profits than hodling.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:28:40 AM

So what kind of an investor are you?

The Noob: Just started out.  Heard about crypto from a family member, colleague or friend.  Had to get help getting an account on an exchange (probably started out with coinbase) and how to set up a wallet.  Was really scared so put in a couple hundred dollars.  Desperately reading articles and watching youtube videos to wrap you head around it all.

The Satoshi: Been in crypto for years. You are probably mining and running a masternode.  Have a hero or legendary account in bitcointalk (real, not bought).   You think Ripple is the evil Dark Lord of the Sith. And I'm guessing...you have a btc shirt that you are wearing right now?

The FOMO: Jumped in after you saw a news report talking about the crazy rise of crypto.  Started investing based off of youtube pumpers or shillers.  Joined a pump and dump group.  Loves ICOs.  Constantly looking for coins that are under a dollar.  Has severe panic attacks when coinmarketcap is in the red.

The HODLER: You have 50% of your portfolio in either btc or eth.  Your other assets include a privacy coin, a "3rd generation blockchain coin" (iota, nano, etc.), a new smart contract coin, an exchange coin (bnb, kucoin, coss, etc.) and...am I missing any other ones? You hop on the roflcopter when people come to bitcointalk and scream, "OH NOEESSSS! The market is down!)

The Day Trader: Every free moment you are checking exchanges and cmc. You barely research the coin you are trading, you only care about the short term trading history.  Binance is your go to exchange.  You make several trades throughout the day.  You are a constant ball of raging stress.

The Freebie: You have 5 bitcointalk accounts running signature campaigns.  You have a twitter bot.  You constantly input the word "airdrop" into search engines.  You joined crowdholding.  You have so many random coins you lost track of them all.
If talking about the crypto, then I am very calm and patience type of investor who are investing into any crypto currency waits a lot to inflate the valuation of crypto so I am the holder one and I think being a holder in crypto currency is the most wise and the most profitable one because we all know that all the crypto currencies are volatile in nature so one cannot predict where the valuation will go in the future so if the valuation is low, then I will prefer to hold my coin till the next inflation.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:48:59 AM

I’m kind of investors that always think what decision are the best I can do or done to prevent from hacker and scammers in this business because I’m securing my investments or coins if they are in the good hand.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:53:24 AM

I'm a coin holder.I do not know how to trade well, so I just keep, shift my portfolio and watch the market.In the conditions that we observe now-it is difficult to say which strategy is better.
travelhelperio

Activity: 56

Helper

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:58:24 AM

So what kind of an investor are you?

The Noob: Just started out.  Heard about crypto from a family member, colleague or friend.  Had to get help getting an account on an exchange (probably started out with coinbase) and how to set up a wallet.  Was really scared so put in a couple hundred dollars.  Desperately reading articles and watching youtube videos to wrap you head around it all.

The Satoshi: Been in crypto for years. You are probably mining and running a masternode.  Have a hero or legendary account in bitcointalk (real, not bought).   You think Ripple is the evil Dark Lord of the Sith. And I'm guessing...you have a btc shirt that you are wearing right now?

The FOMO: Jumped in after you saw a news report talking about the crazy rise of crypto.  Started investing based off of youtube pumpers or shillers.  Joined a pump and dump group.  Loves ICOs.  Constantly looking for coins that are under a dollar.  Has severe panic attacks when coinmarketcap is in the red.

The HODLER: You have 50% of your portfolio in either btc or eth.  Your other assets include a privacy coin, a "3rd generation blockchain coin" (iota, nano, etc.), a new smart contract coin, an exchange coin (bnb, kucoin, coss, etc.) and...am I missing any other ones? You hop on the roflcopter when people come to bitcointalk and scream, "OH NOEESSSS! The market is down!)

The Day Trader: Every free moment you are checking exchanges and cmc. You barely research the coin you are trading, you only care about the short term trading history.  Binance is your go to exchange.  You make several trades throughout the day.  You are a constant ball of raging stress.

The Freebie: You have 5 bitcointalk accounts running signature campaigns.  You have a twitter bot.  You constantly input the word "airdrop" into search engines.  You joined crowdholding.  You have so many random coins you lost track of them all.

I am Intellectual Investor always invest in Idea,

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
ppppph35

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:04:05 AM

I am a day trader. I trade and sell coins every day. I buy low and sell high. I use the transaction data to earn income. I need huge capital operation, otherwise I have no interest. But the risk is great.
vvfvcxl

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:19:55 AM

I am a long-term investor. I like to invest in those projects with the lowest value or coins, and then hold the rising market waiting for the price for a long time. Waiting for the biggest growth.
kolinasnum

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:20:51 AM

Although I have sometimes make daily buying and selling, I am a holder, generally. In my way of thinking, there are a lot of different strategies to have good gain in the crypto, but for me holding is the best.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:22:56 AM

I am a long term investor, I took this decision of investing in long term because of past experiences whereby altcoins I sold and little profit went 10-50X of what I bought them.
zDNkfr9

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:28:31 AM

I am a newbie, I still need to learn, I am a long-term investor, I am afraid to trade my coins at will, I choose to wait, I think waiting is the best strategy. I will still learn more knowledge.
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:16:54 AM

As soon as I started dealing with crypto-currencies it was definitely NUB. Then a smooth transition to the FOMO, now rather a mixture of FOMO and Hodler, have not looked at small coins for a long time, but those that I already have - they are in a long time))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: