The Satoshi - 2 (1.6%)
The FOMO - 0 (0%)
The HODLER - 94 (72.9%)
The Day Trader - 13 (10.1%)
The Freebie - 8 (6.2%)
Total Voters: 129

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of investor are you?  (Read 21952 times)
kaineh

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:31:36 PM

I like to split my crypto into different part: moonbag I don't touch, long term holds, mid term bags and short-term trading portfolio
TomInVa57

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:23:23 PM

So what kind of an investor are you?

The Noob: Just started out.  Heard about crypto from a family member, colleague or friend.  Had to get help getting an account on an exchange (probably started out with coinbase) and how to set up a wallet.  Was really scared so put in a couple hundred dollars.  Desperately reading articles and watching youtube videos to wrap you head around it all.

The Satoshi: Been in crypto for years. You are probably mining and running a masternode.  Have a hero or legendary account in bitcointalk (real, not bought).   You think Ripple is the evil Dark Lord of the Sith. And I'm guessing...you have a btc shirt that you are wearing right now?

The FOMO: Jumped in after you saw a news report talking about the crazy rise of crypto.  Started investing based off of youtube pumpers or shillers.  Joined a pump and dump group.  Loves ICOs.  Constantly looking for coins that are under a dollar.  Has severe panic attacks when coinmarketcap is in the red.

The HODLER: You have 50% of your portfolio in either btc or eth.  Your other assets include a privacy coin, a "3rd generation blockchain coin" (iota, nano, etc.), a new smart contract coin, an exchange coin (bnb, kucoin, coss, etc.) and...am I missing any other ones? You hop on the roflcopter when people come to bitcointalk and scream, "OH NOEESSSS! The market is down!)

The Day Trader: Every free moment you are checking exchanges and cmc. You barely research the coin you are trading, you only care about the short term trading history.  Binance is your go to exchange.  You make several trades throughout the day.  You are a constant ball of raging stress.

The Freebie: You have 5 bitcointalk accounts running signature campaigns.  You have a twitter bot.  You constantly input the word "airdrop" into search engines.  You joined crowdholding.  You have so many random coins you lost track of them all.
Today I work more as a trader. But they do not yet have a profound knowledge in this direction. Basically I just buy perspective altcoins, when their price dropped sharply - in the hope of earning on sale after a certain time. It's just that I do not have enough time to study the detailed situation on the market and the dynamics of different altcoins.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

The Noob: Just started out.  Heard about crypto from a family member, colleague or friend.  Had to get help getting an account on an exchange (probably started out with coinbase) and how to set up a wallet.  Was really scared so put in a couple hundred dollars.  Desperately reading articles and watching youtube videos to wrap you head around it all.

The Satoshi: Been in crypto for years. You are probably mining and running a masternode.  Have a hero or legendary account in bitcointalk (real, not bought).   You think Ripple is the evil Dark Lord of the Sith. And I'm guessing...you have a btc shirt that you are wearing right now?

The FOMO: Jumped in after you saw a news report talking about the crazy rise of crypto.  Started investing based off of youtube pumpers or shillers.  Joined a pump and dump group.  Loves ICOs.  Constantly looking for coins that are under a dollar.  Has severe panic attacks when coinmarketcap is in the red.

The HODLER: You have 50% of your portfolio in either btc or eth.  Your other assets include a privacy coin, a "3rd generation blockchain coin" (iota, nano, etc.), a new smart contract coin, an exchange coin (bnb, kucoin, coss, etc.) and...am I missing any other ones? You hop on the roflcopter when people come to bitcointalk and scream, "OH NOEESSSS! The market is down!)

The Day Trader: Every free moment you are checking exchanges and cmc. You barely research the coin you are trading, you only care about the short term trading history.  Binance is your go to exchange.  You make several trades throughout the day.  You are a constant ball of raging stress.

The Freebie: You have 5 bitcointalk accounts running signature campaigns.  You have a twitter bot.  You constantly input the word "airdrop" into search engines.  You joined crowdholding.  You have so many random coins you lost track of them all.
Personally for myself I decided to distribute the expenditure of my time. In particular, I use half of my assets for daily trading. I spend the rest of the money on long-term investments. My priorities for investment today are BTC, ETH and NEO, which remain true market leaders.
MOG247

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:32:21 PM

I am a day trader because I do day trading and sometimes I can be a holder if I know about the great potentials of the token I possess in my wallet.
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:53:45 AM

Basically, I prefer to invest money for a long period - at least, throughout the year. Although also regularly looking for interesting bounty options. Now my experience already unites 20 programs bounty, but at the same time I do not use bots in my work.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

I'm a small investor. But I live in dreams of becoming a millionaire. With a falling market, it's crazy to keep coins with the hope of growth. I make earnings by day trade, I successfully do.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:52:46 AM

I am definitely the holder in this list. It is just better for me since I have a full time job so being a trader is not really an option. I prefer to buy the coins and then hold them for a while since there really isn't a better way to do it and holding has being the way that I have made the most money so far. The other one just don't work out for me the way I would like them to.

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:30:26 AM

I prefer to trade every day because it makes me feel better.
Every day I know the movement of coins in the marketcap coin, even though I see a notebook all day but there is a spare time for me, lakukang by following the bounty campaign.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

I prefer to trade every day because it makes me feel better.
Every day I know the movement of coins in the marketcap coin, even though I see a notebook all day but there is a spare time for me, lakukang by following the bounty campaign.
Same thing with me because I am also the type of trading every day.
Cryptocurrency is an online business every day 24/7 and it keeps rolling every time.
I trade every day at Binance and Bittrex.
Marbelli

Activity: 182

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

Most of all I attribute myself to Hodler because I have a lot of coins in a portfolio that are stored for more than one year and I can tell you that I really have 50 percent of the portfolio in Bitcoin Wink

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:49:59 AM

I am a hodler, that much is true. So far I have been a holder pretty much since when I started investing in the market. I have tried trading but then I had a full time job which meant that I did not have the time required to watch the market to be able to take advantage so I started investing and holding the coins and I have not regretted it

fortnite

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:53:08 AM

i   moslty  take   part  in  bounty  campaigns   and  invest   on   etherium  in the  most  of  time and  i   like  to  invest  long term because  it   bringsme  more  profits..
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:33:31 AM

I am long term Holder .according to this market condition i will buy some coin plan to hold next bull trend .This is the good idea for me .If any other best idea is there please advise me .
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:42:41 AM

I am long term Holder .according to this market condition i will buy some coin plan to hold next bull trend .This is the good idea for me .If any other best idea is there please advise me .
that is good if we buy more coins in market.just consider it as our preparation before bull run, although we dont know when its time will coming.
anggi

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:46:58 AM

that is good if we buy more coins in market.just consider it as our preparation before bull run, although we dont know when its time will coming.
I just found out there are so many types of investors. if I can choose, I think I am FOMO. well, maybe I panicked when I saw the price turn red. even though I'm panicking, I might not sell all the assets that I have. I also became easily panicked when people began to panic sell
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:16:53 AM

Mine was different from all your lists ,I was introduced to bitcoin through ponzi so I fell for bitcoin and how it works ,back then I thought only bitcoin existed I never knew we had altcoins and after learning about the altcoins and cryptocurrency in general I was hooked with FOMO  Cheesy I started buying shitcoins that are dead already by now and after that i started using my brain to check why a project or coin is been released ,the purpose of its existence so since then I've learnt a lot ,I'm more of a HODLer now

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TradingIsBreath

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:40:05 AM

I believe in trading constantly. Keep doing analysis and take long and short accordingly. I will keep changing my portfolio depending on the market conditions. I would suggest everyone to learn trading and start earning. Trading is not 'that difficult'.

Here are few things that one must consider before starting trading: https://blog.coinswitch.co/things-to-consider-before-crypto-trading-fa18e4c91762 
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:54:01 AM

Now I am engaged in day trading, because retention does not work, and constant corrections force only to these actions.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:00:27 AM

I personally like trading daily because I think I can make a profit every day. Although sometimes also suffer losses because they sell coins too fast. And trading, in my opinion, is more challenging because it requires a good and careful strategy in buying coins.

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:16:25 AM

I personally like trading daily because I think I can make a profit every day. Although sometimes also suffer losses because they sell coins too fast. And trading, in my opinion, is more challenging because it requires a good and careful strategy in buying coins.
I also started trading. But the first experience so far shows not the best situation. I lost 3-5% of the total cryptocurrency portfolio.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: