Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:10:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange  (Read 622 times)
yohanzo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kucoin.
Walli5

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

Hi,

I think it is wise that you follow the telegram-channel or the twitter-account of ur desired ICO so that you know where to withdraw your coins/tokens. There are several exchanges which take part in an ICO, like hitbtc or binance e.g., so you can buy and keep your coins on one exchange without the need of withdrawing, which saves fees. Nevertheless, every person recommends that you withdraw your coins/tokens to an external wallet, like myetherwallet, to keep them safe. If the price has reached your desired value you can still withdraw them to an exchange for trading purpose.
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:33:42 PM

Usually, IDEX is the first exchanger that accepts tokens after ICO ends. I use it constantly in conjunction with MetaMask. Generally, secure exchanger with fast deposits and withdrawals.

Last year my favorite coin exchange is EtherDelta but since it was compromised and became getting sluggish and slower then I shift into IDEX, Kucoin, CoinExchange and other supported coin exchanges of my ERC20 coins because almost all of my Altcoins that I am holding are ERC20 so I never used Binance, Bitfinex, Poloniex or any other mainstream crypto exchanges.

Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:35:20 PM

I need some help!
What exchange to use in order to withdraw cryptocurrency after ICO?

after the ICO finishes the best coin exchange place today is likely to be bittrex, binance, and hitBTC. The point is that the exchange market that has a very large volume of trading is sure to trigger a very fast price increase.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:38:36 PM

Probably many understand and know that today the best stock exchange is a benance, because they have a vote for people not to kill their reputation, but still I think that now it is very important that decentralized exchanges develop.
Yana_1

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:40:10 PM

Since most of the last ICO are ERC20 tokens of the Ethereum, the first exchanges where commerce begins are Etherdelta, Tidex, Idex, less often cryptopia, hit btc, binance. I prefer the last three.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:54:36 PM

I need some help!

Cryptocurrency after ico ie tokens will not directly go in the big exchange like bittrex. So if I get a token or cryptocurrency after ico, then I never look for the best exchange, if the token is already signed in any exchange, then I will immediately convert it there and no matter if it is the best exchange or not.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:14:27 AM

Binance is the best one out there right now.  Many of the other exchanges have enforced KYC to be able to trade.  Binance still believe in the old days, but who knows for how long.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:28:42 AM

I need some help!

Are you talking about moving your ICO tokens/coins into an exchange to sell them?  Well, you will have to wait until an exchange adds the token/coin.  There isn't an exchange that lists every token in existence so the best one will be the one that lists your coin for trading. 
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:47:56 AM

It depends on which exchange the coin will be listed on. if you have tokens then this does not mean that you can sell them on any exchange.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:48:51 AM

Best exchange so far is Bittrex. Though they had some challenges some few months ago but up until that time, Bittrex has always been very consistent with what they are good at: Security! It has never been said that Bittrex was hacked!
Estehmanis

Activity: 262

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:02:21 AM

I think that every country has its own exchange
I can not suggest you but I usually exchange it with kucoin, bitfinex, polo and bittrex
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:14:32 AM

I need some help!

after the ICO finishes the best coin exchange place today is likely to be bittrex, binance, and hitBTC. The point is that the exchange market that has a very large volume of trading is sure to trigger a very fast price increase.
I agree with your opinion, But it does not seem to be easy to get listed in the market with that size unless it has taken an approach first with that market.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:37:35 AM

I do not know which is a good exchange. but surely every exchange has its own advantages. I have been trading through IDEX, FORKDELTA, KUCOIN, ETHERDELTA and BINNACE.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:12:29 AM

I need some help!

Why do you want to withdraw your coins after ICO ? ICO investment is not a short term investment.
you won't get any profit from that. i recommend you to hold your coins until the price is good enough.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:19:10 AM

I need some help!

First ERC-20 coins (mostly coins are ERC-20) you can sell at Forkdelta or Etherdelta. Also you can use Bittrex and Binance (when coins will be listed there)

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:26:13 AM

The best exchange if you want to withdraw after the ICO is Etherdelta because you can add tokens custom tokens and sell them as Ethereum.

globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:32:29 AM

they are few exchanges bittrex,kucoin and binance these are some credible exchanges and there are some more exchanges which are doing great work according to me these are the once which are better

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
empowrofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:54:50 AM

I need some help!

Now the best exchange to send coins after ISO, it is KuCoin, because they often add new coins and you they can sell them.

Thanks for the advice - it seems like their traffic is increasing as a result of this. Good to see!

empowr.com   //   #GET YOUR SHARE : AIRDROP
The inventor of virtual currency - Community gets initial supply for free
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:10:05 AM

I need some help!

I advise you first to monitor the coin telegram group you have, usually there is often recommendation information for the exchange.
But if it does not exist, I can only recommend exchange places on kucoin, Hitbtc, and EtherDelta.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: