Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get involved in the cryptocurrency community!  (Read 172 times)
cheefbuza (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:04:39 PM
Merited by Shazam!!! (1)

Hello, recently I saw people who have a lot of passion and just hungry for some knowledge. I guess, hunger and drive for success and knowledge is a healthy thing, I mean I fully support this. But sometimes the will isn’t enough and you need to know HOW. So today in order to get you deep into cryptocurrency first you need to be part of the community. You need to know the jokes, the demand and the biggest threats (aka fear) so we can agree you need to be one of them those cryptocurrency zombies (aka me). It’s all about getting involved and updated, cryptocurrency world is working a little bit different, today you are rich, tomorrow you are poor and so it is the opposite – correct?

You need to have at least twenty minutes a day for the cryptocurrency (if you are into this), although I spend at least two hours a day but because I really enjoy it and passionate about this so I guess that’s not for everyone. Now, you got those “twenty minutes” where do you spend them? I will keep it short and focused because I less care about the length of the content and more care how quick you acquire this knowledge so let’s begin.

There are plenty of websites but first, we will begin with the social media, I personally think that Facebook groups are most of the time a waste of time but it depends on the group and sometimes you can be a part of a high-quality community. The star of the platforms is Twitter so I believe a Twitter account is a must thing, then you need to follow essential accounts (unlike me) such as Charlie Lee, Charlie Shrem, CoinDesk, CZ and you other favourite highlight people (I personally like to follow exchanges or big investors).

After we covered the socials media, we will move into the other necessary websites I visit every single day.
Let’s go straight because I don’t want to get you bored.
/r/Cryptocurrency – the most populated sub-reddit about cryptocurrency, an active one with a lot of useful information that can be essential and one piece of information there can change your level or your luck.
Bitcointalk.org – I don’t know why but this forum isn’t getting enough credit for what it is, such a great forum with so much knowledge and things that can help every single crypto enthusiast, so I highly recommend this.
CoinDesk – I don’t know why this is where I like to read the news.

By the way, I also want to suggest you be involved in Telegram chat communities can be very helpful and entertaining, just join projects you believe or big projects you admire because it can be very helpful and great opportunities pop there so don’t miss this out.

So, don’t underrate this post. I hope you produce the best from this short reading.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
harshalone

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:55:10 PM

Hi I just subscribed to your Reddit /r/Cryptocurrency

Thanks for sharing
lolland

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:00:18 AM

I find twitter as the fastest way to get info on crypto.
engwenqu01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:20:33 PM

I find twitter as the fastest way to get info on crypto.
Like you, I often use Twitter to get the latest news, which saves time.
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

It's good you are sharing this. Many newbies find it difficult knowing their way around and the information being fed is too much for us so it's good you are showing us the best way to make use of the crypto communities

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:47:49 PM

To get involve in cryptocurrency community requires commitment to spent more time , probably for me is about 3 hours a day and all social media accounts must be linked with crypto so to get early updates on what is happening in the cryptocurrency market.
Kpmaline

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

2 da Moon

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:42:33 PM

i think /r/Cryptocurrency  plus Bitcointalk have a huge community from everywhere in the world
about twitter .. attract me the idea that popular man like John mcafee  get paid 200k $$ for promoting a coin and that's amazing
Some exchanges Only use Twitter as place to upgrade their news like CCex and Yobit.io that shows how there's a huge Community there
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

I'm often talk with other peoples in cryptocurrency telegram channels. Read interesting news and personal opinions of people about different investments/projects. This is the best way to be in the community.
Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:51:31 PM

You covered alot of "where to find info", and that is great. Especially, the part about FB groups, too many trolls, Fudsters&FOMO's, and
"PM me" scammers. However, I would like to add a very important aspect of getting involved with the Community: Be Helpful.
The post is definitely written in a Helpful way, and geared towards positivity, which is a great foundation for a flourishing community.

In this forum, if we look past all of the signature spamming shite posters, we find a core group of Helpful people, who put in years
of their lives building our community. Granted, some of them are rough around the edges, from dealing with spammers and the
"Get Rich Quick" noobies. Nonetheless, they are very knowledgeable, and are trying to protect what they've worked so hard to
build: Our Community.

Personally, I try to help someone in our community everyday, as many have helped me at one time. If someone truly wants to be
a member of our community, the should start out on a good, positive stride, showing they are willing to put in the effort to keep
our community strong, and trustworthy.  After all, if WE want the "old world" to lower their guard, and accept us, we must prove
our community isn't a bunch of low life scamming douchebags, but Helpful, Trustful and Civil with one another.

Great job, on taking the time, to put some effort into participating in a Community you clearly are apart of!!! Hopefully people just
beginning their journey, will take your advice, and use it towards reinforcing our foundations.

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
HusavikHvalur

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:56:13 PM

Thank you for sharing this. I enjoy discussing with other members on telegram or discord chat groups as well.
gdcoin273

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:07:04 AM

I often use facebook,Twitter, forum bitcoin .... to get the latest news, which saves time.
I also find some information from online newspapers and even friends.
Raiwenkai

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:37:59 PM

Through twitter, reddit, telegram is one of reason why I get involved in the cryptocurrency community and another way is through group chat in messenger if one or two of my friends gave us a refferal link.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:03:15 PM

Hi, I share your vision, I have also followed all the route that you have indicated I like Charlie Lee, Charlie Shrem and other crypto evangelist experts. I have followed Charlie Shrem where he has been an advisor on some projects this year. Thanks for creating this post because stimulate the community to its healthy growth. +1 for you!  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: