Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOGLE hasn't banned BITCOIN advertising  (Read 908 times)
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:37:27 AM

Google does not mind bitcoin because people want to ask Google what it is and where it comes from and how it can not answer google to ban bitcoin on google
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptobengal

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:41:56 AM

google is totaly trustworthy , and nobody should worry they have any bad intentions
in mind
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:20:25 AM

That's good to hear. Filtering out the bad ones from the good ones. But anyway, this news still caused a major dump and lives starving.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:24:37 AM

That's good to hear. Filtering out the bad ones from the good ones. But anyway, this news still caused a major dump and lives starving.

There's a lot f media propaganda against bitcoin in recent times and peiople  ride on them to spew lies in to the public in order to breed FUD'S for decent investor s to start thinking otherwise. This development hasn't helped bitcoin that much and this google issue is a classical example.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

Here's what Google said:

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/7648803

My first comment is that there's never been any BTC advertisement. Who would pay for it? The BTC's foundation? This board's webmaster? As there's no corporation, nor an individual owning BTC, there can't be any kind of advertising. The only ads I've ever seen were for lousy ICOs, shitcoins, trading and exchanges websites where you can make a deposit but not a withdrawal, trading consultants who screw you with the promise to show you how not to get screwed, and super safe crypto-wallets where your private keys are automatically sent to a smart angel in East Russia. Google wants to ban all that? I say thanks Google!

Good information thanks for sharing it here, with that means not entirely google ban advertising for crypto because there is a policy between 1 and 2, which is still allowed and not allowed anymore.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

As usual, the target of this FUD is low hands.
They will afraid and sold his coins.
If you're an veteran of crypto, you won't trust this fud
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:57:55 AM

It is kind of logically that Google or Facebook hasn't banned bitcoin advertising since there is no advertising on bitcoin. Bitcoin does not need promotion because it is already the most popular cryptocurrency and amyway there is no one to pay for it since bitcoin is not controlled by anyone.

As you said Google and Facebook bann only shit ICO's that are highly promoted to create a good hype and after that suddenly their website either disappear or they give an excuse saying they have a problem or their funds were stolen. This bann is bad for good ICO's that really want to change something and help the world but I am sure they are going to find other ways to promote and people will obverse and difference the good ones from the bad ones.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:01:38 AM

Here's what Google said:

My first comment is that there's never been any BTC advertisement. Who would pay for it? The BTC's foundation? This board's webmaster? As there's no corporation, nor an individual owning BTC, there can't be any kind of advertising. The only ads I've ever seen were for lousy ICOs, shitcoins, trading and exchanges websites where you can make a deposit but not a withdrawal, trading consultants who screw you with the promise to show you how not to get screwed, and super safe crypto-wallets where your private keys are automatically sent to a smart angel in East Russia. Google wants to ban all that? I say thanks Google!

Yes exactly there aren't any ads of bitcoin but there are ads which are linked to bitcoin in some or the other way.A month ago there was this news spreading like a wildfire that crypto related news will be banned by google,but I can still see ICO and other such stuff related news in google ads.So that news is totally fake.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

As far as I know, Google will ban the advertising of crypto-currencies and ICO projects in June of this year.
I consider Google's decision is correct, because a lot of scam projects have been using ads lately in Google, Facebook, Twitter for their illegal activities.

lukeclick

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

They haven't put out an official statement talking about the ban of bitcoin advertising but I think we all know that the ban is coming due to the high amount of scams being carried out with these ADs.
Rosiebella

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:05:19 PM

Google as stated will ban any advertisements relating to cryptoocurrency by June yet I think it won't totally ban ads as long as it doesn't cause any harm to people and it will be applied for certification.
Ish_Rox

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

But I had seen google is readying to ban ICO ads.Google said it will start in june of this year.

We have to wait till june to see is this news fake or not.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

They really haven't issued a public notice concerning the ban of bitcoin advertising although it won't be much of a surprise to me if the news comes out soon that they actually banned bitcoin advertising. The number of people who have being scammed from these Ads are alarming and it gives the cryptocurrency market a bad name as people will start to think that the market is full of scammers.
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

It will work in favor of BTC .This ban will control  fake ICO advertisement only
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

They really haven't issued a public notice concerning the ban of bitcoin advertising although it won't be much of a surprise to me if the news comes out soon that they actually banned bitcoin advertising. The number of people who have being scammed from these Ads are alarming and it gives the cryptocurrency market a bad name as people will start to think that the market is full of scammers.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

Here's what Google said:

For now, the date on top says June 2018 making it seem indecisiveness from Google's part. Google ads is a huge market for the company not only in terms of money but also the massive traffic it attains. Redirecting these to a shitcoin or a scam ICO could mean disaster for Google itself as it would be sending lambs to the slaughter.
About BTC advertising, why does it need advertising at all? We're already seeing Bitcoin at #1 from the beginning of the cryptocurrency era and every mouth in world has the word at the tip of its tongue.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

I think to those people who always believe in a hear say their always the one who spread the fake news but if you are a resourceful person you will not easily believe to those fake news by the media they always tell to the people about the negativity in bitcoin now better to wait and let see what will happen in this coming june because google said they will ban any related ads in crypto currency.
brkttlv

Activity: 896
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

That is all about manipulating the markets and to decrease reputation the crypto around the people. People doesn't like to search about the news if it is true or false, they believe what they heard first.
Huan00087

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

I do not think Google will ban the bitcoin
maybe just in scam projects ico
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

Here's what Google said:

Very strange indeed, because the company Google has begun to develop the introduction of blocking technology in his company, maybe we will soon see a new coin that will not yield to bitcoin and the etherium?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: