Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:51:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOGLE hasn't banned BITCOIN advertising  (Read 908 times)
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

This is a good explanation of the news about the ban from Google. Indeed, this company simply wants to protect its users from the poor quality of the sieves. Bitcoin no one will ban because it is not profitable!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

Here's what Google said:

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/7648803

My first comment is that there's never been any BTC advertisement. Who would pay for it? The BTC's foundation? This board's webmaster? As there's no corporation, nor an individual owning BTC, there can't be any kind of advertising. The only ads I've ever seen were for lousy ICOs, shitcoins, trading and exchanges websites where you can make a deposit but not a withdrawal, trading consultants who screw you with the promise to show you how not to get screwed, and super safe crypto-wallets where your private keys are automatically sent to a smart angel in East Russia. Google wants to ban all that? I say thanks Google!

My friend I think you are misunderstanding it. What google bans is not bitcoin but cryptocurrency related ads and ICO's. But you have a point there since I can still see cryptocurrency advertisements on some sites. Facebook still have those advertisements about cryptocurrency up to now. So the question is that, is their declaration on banning really true or it is just a hoax?
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:09:30 PM

Why will google ban bitcoin? I dont think they will ban it maybe they will ban the ICO thats been advertising on their site not bitcoin itself. because of the increasing number of ICO that are intended to scam people google makes its move to reduce it.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

Yes, No one had said that Google ban bitcoin advertising. Google bans cryptocurrencies related websites advertising. They can be ICOs, gambling websites, exchanges, Lending websites, etc. 
There is no bitcoin advertising to be banned. Who will pay for bitcoin advertising when there is no benefit to him/her ?
Well, most of the people affected by the headlines too much and sometimes not describe the overall news content. So, reading and understanding the news is very important, because the core of news not only can be obtained from the title.

oxygensignature0

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:42:45 PM

GOOGLE is so sweet but anyway heyhas no harm in btc related ads because google adsense doesnt discriminate in ads
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

I think it was the ICO ads that they went after first. Banning all the Bitcoin related ads will just be too much revenue loss for them. Although a complete ban would be much better for the crypto world as it would prevent new users from clicking on fraudulent ads of malware infected wallets and phishing websites.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
morozo

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

Yes, No one had said that Google ban bitcoin advertising. Google bans cryptocurrencies related websites advertising. They can be ICOs, gambling websites, exchanges, Lending websites, etc. 
There is no bitcoin advertising to be banned. Who will pay for bitcoin advertising when there is no benefit to him/her ?

OP already mentioned that bitcoin has never advertised online. It is just people sharing their positive experiences with bitcoin investments that other confuse with paid advertisements.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

Google decided to ban ICO and ignore the ban on advertising with Bitcoin is good news for all of us. The prohibitions on ICO advertising and the lousy trading platforms help minimize the risk for new investors. This is good news for what people think it is terrible.

Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:22:14 AM

I thought google banned only alt coins advertising and now bitcoin , and as of now im rooting for some various link and here is what i got. Feel free to look at andi like to know your opinion about this , surely it can affect not just bitcoin price but all the coin on the market.

Link: https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/14/google-bans-bitcoin-adverts-cryptocurrency-crackdown

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

i think even google banned any related cryptocurrency ads, its doesnt really matter. because as i know until now, what investors and any trader doing is find the information about ICO from media social platform such as twitter, facebook, and telegram. also for serious investor and trader they will find the information about good ICO in this forum, read the whitepaper, roadmap and etc. so the google ads is useless LMAO.
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

Yes, No one had said that Google banned bitcoin advertising. Google bans cryptocurrencies related websites advertising. These are mostly ICOs, gambling websites, exchanges, Lending websites, and other crypto related website which has been springing up like wild fire lately
So please let's not spread FUD and spread the right news to people in other not to cause panic.
Urtaev

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

It's good that Google did not forbid the advertising of bitcoin. The main thing is that in the future there is no such desire otherwise it will damage the market as a whole.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

Absolutely yes! Some people that fooled by this news are those who are not aware in bitcoin. For sure, if you don't have the knowledge or any backgrounds in bitcoin, you will attract by articles that saying Google bans Bitcoin.
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

it is true, news so far that google has banned crypto currency advertising including bitcoin is a mere false news, in fact google provide clarification on the matter
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

I think Google will not be very beneficial to prohibit bitcoin, even though they make a great fortune on their advertising and the raisin system, yet they certainly get a good profit from the bitkion.
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

I'm sure that in the search for a frequent visitor when entering information, the word bitcoin occurs and they too receive money from this request.
natalagerman95

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:48:33 AM

If they ban advertising in bitcoin, then I think that this will not change anything because this topic is already untwisted.
zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:04:03 PM

I generally very often recently hear about bitcoin thanks to the radio when I'm traveling in the car, so if Google's ads are banned then it's okay in social networks as there is promotion.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:40:00 PM

Here's what Google said:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/7648803
My first comment is that there's never been any BTC advertisement. Who would pay for it? The BTC's foundation? This board's webmaster? As there's no corporation, nor an individual owning BTC, there can't be any kind of advertising. The only ads I've ever seen were for lousy ICOs, shitcoins, trading and exchanges websites where you can make a deposit but not a withdrawal, trading consultants who screw you with the promise to show you how not to get screwed, and super safe crypto-wallets where your private keys are automatically sent to a smart angel in East Russia. Google wants to ban all that? I say thanks Google!

Almost all people had believed yet that Google is a strong and confident enemy of cryptocurrencies. I think that failed prices last time were provoked by critical news about crypto and ICO advertising.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:47:40 PM

I can see many advertisements on YouTube which is also a part of google so it means they didn't banned the advertisement completely they may have some requirements to advertise their ads on Google.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: