Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:18:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back)  (Read 2546 times)
hsjrjkf

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

Paradoxically, "Hodl" also seems to be a opposite position to Satoshi's ideal, because it would imply that our ultimate goal is speculation by supposing that bitcoin will be more valuable in the future than in the present.

If in fact we were worried about the libertarian dream that gave rise to bitcoin, we would all be totally involved in its use as a daily payment instrument, regardless of its price, which is why I infer that most of the "hodlers" are rather speculators.

As long as the market is filled with panic people, I don't think there is anything wrong with trying to limit the damage. I think the right solution for this - at this point and at this moment - would be by holding.

Although some unfavorable comments on Bitcoin development have been clamoring, I do not want to sell my Bitcoin. It may be scary to see bitcoin prices fall, but in the long run, Bitcoin is worth investing.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:11:42 AM

I think it's kind of harsh though, it's the common mistake of newbie and don't deny it that you don't experience it we all have flaws though pls don't make it harsh. These panic sellers make the price or the demand on the marketplace volatile, without these people I think we can't buy coins at the lowest price. All I wanna say is just let them flow we can't change a person , let's just help them and I think that's the best thing we can do.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:14:22 AM

Although some unfavorable comments on Bitcoin development have been clamoring, I do not want to sell my Bitcoin. It may be scary to see bitcoin prices fall, but in the long run, Bitcoin is worth investing.

One brave comment, me too I am alway hopefully it can recover. For several years I witnessed the price of bitcoin,  I am not shaken. I started when bitcoin was less than $1,000 dollar each. Look at prices now, it is still x8 when I started. Just chillax Smiley

Open for Campaigns
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:28:20 AM

Right now , many bitcoin holder indeed many do panic selling. After news of the sale of large quantities bitcoin by MtGox trustee then there is news about banning cryptocurrency ads on google. If we investing our money in the bitcoin, I am better invest for the long term and not affected by negative news because will make our investment loss
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:45:44 AM

Do not push them away they are essential part of the market. This are the people who buy high and sell low how can we buy cheap bitcoin if we do not have panic sellers.

But kidding aside you can not blame them people will always be emotionally attached to their investment and people who can not control it will sell. The crypto currency market will recover we just need to be strong and co tinue holding.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:52:44 AM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley
I think we all have our decisions and that's their decision or gut feeling that maybe these cryptocurrencies are just not for them, and it is not bad for them to sell it right away because they might be scared of the downfall. Maybe by seeing the value go up they will learn something and come back at investing into cryptos. After all there's a factor that makes the value go up because of population of investors investing in a certain cryptocurrency. I think for me they're all welcome to come back.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:55:35 AM

Even once the panic sellers exit their positions, a new wave of nervous investors will quickly replace them. This is the cycle that has repeated over and over again. People buy in due to fear of missing out, they then catch word of some negative news, start to reconsider their investment, then exit on a loss. This situation occurs en masse leading to a snowball effect which eventually catches some of the stronger hodlers.

#HODL

it will take time until a new wave of panic sellers aka weak hands or even the same people who sold to buy back and enter the market. it is always like this.
the dump happens first and price has a sizeable drop. then the newbies start panicking but the FUD is like the last straw that breaks their backs and they start dumping all they have on the market and we end up with a big dip on our hands.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Rdrrakel

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:01:10 AM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

Who are you to give me orders what to do with MY investment? I must rely upon my own judgment - It's the right of every trader who rules over his money.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

some people says bitcoin were blessed even though there was plenty of negative news to destroy bitcoin but bitcoin always can be recover back the price and indeed for those who being panic when negative news appears and sold all of their bitcoin i have to agreed that they should be exit from cryptocurrencies because they aren't suitable to became a part of bitcoin
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

I think its a bit harsh to tell them to go away, I understand the frustration when people just so consumed with the news and dont used their clear judgement and end up causing the price to fall down, but they are doing panic sell because they don't understand the situation, nobody want to sell their coin in low price, we should teach them how to handle the situations better, not asked them to quit investing

Well its a vice versa though instead of not believing the news and we all know that fake news are spreading across the different countries and affecting the crypto world. Right now many holders and investors been panicking because of lots of fake news on the internet today.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:08:24 AM

This time panic was big, also nvidia make offers with releasing 1080ti mining version for 600usd
I dont remember this kind big panic

mico

Activity: 172

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:48:43 AM

Dear Panic Sellers,

Yes, i completely agree with your opinion, the panic sellers do not understand anything about the cryptocurrency and its technology. they just take care about their profit and they scared as kids. I hope that they will go way.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:56:54 AM

Please forgive these panic sellers because they haven't done their best to crash these markets!

Beyond their psychological endurance, they will panic sell!

This is an expression of their inexperience!
SirTradeX

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:57:32 AM

I wouldn't necessarily tell people to just f-off, but explain them to learn about the tech so they can become believers. It was this hard when the internet was implemented as an idea for every household.
You must understand that people are easier to turn to negativity than to positivity. Knowledge is the key to success. I say this in almost every post nowadays.
You have to take into account that people who are crating FUD probably don't even read or know about crypto forums.
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:08:51 AM

They will learn their mistakes after bitcoin will be at high again, and they will regret of what they have done. Im a believer of coins and hold firmly my holdings. Because of the panic seller some fresh investors are  afraid now to invest in.

vested

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:15:55 AM

Dont do panic sellers ppl , You will greatly regret this later coz btc has lightning now .Its a great day for all cryptos when  godfather btc has incredible news
and we are waiting for a new colossal price growth.
bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

The thing I don't understand about panic sellers is if they do not realize that panic selling at a dip just drives the price even further than. I see this crash as a blessing though, it will weed out the phony investors and leave the real ones which makes the market stronger.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:26:49 AM

But the thing is we cannot blame them because this is part of crypto world and for sure after they done dumping their bitcoin eventually they will realize their mistakes.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

virtually all bitcoin holders are the same, they invest in bitcoin to make a profit. the main problem is that bitcoin holders today are a newbie.
many of them do not know the history of bitcoin, so when there is a decline or issue, make them panic to sell.
I understand what you want, but this is their choice to sell. I'm sure it will be many people who have hard arms to hold bitcoin but newbie like they just have a panic without thinking.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

I am just as disappointed with you as the panicked sellers. Their panic by selling a few coins makes the FUD influence stronger against the market. I hope no more panicked sellers when they hear FUD news because it will make their own loss.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: