Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:46:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back)  (Read 2545 times)
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

this is just natural to the market because there are so many people out there that are newbies in trading which the result of it they will dump the coins or token they have because of the prices are getting lower and lower
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

This is the hard truth  about bitcoin and it natour which is volatility, despite the hard pill's melted on panic sellers by the starter of this thread. What we should all know and understand about bitcoin is that it is volatile and operate on the economic law of demands and supply which is always influence by those institutions mention above such as government, Google and Facebook but if you understand the decentralization of bitcoin you will prefer to hold and not rush into panic selling when there is negative news.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

I think most people engage in panic selling because they are not quite connected with the very idea and fundamentals of the BTC. They were only here to make profit and nothing else. Beyond the profits and all, we are meant to be ambassadors of the BTC and the decentralization that cryptos have brought to the financial world. The rest of the world are just against the financial benefits that BTC has brought in a very short time, as it has performed beyond their wildest imaginations. I think "scared" or "jealous" is a better word. They are jealously scared, if you like. The blockchain decentralization has changed every sector of every economy in the world today: health, finance, marketing, etc. So you want to ask yourself why these Government ad institutions are kicking against the BTC. I think there is more to their agitation. I'm just not sure what to call it. That said, BTC investors and enthusiast's should keep calm and understand that we are part of a decentralized system and regardless of the forces against it, we will only prevail. Panick selling only shows where your allegiance lies. Our patience and calmness will do a lot to make us grow even further.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

this is just natural to the market because there are so many people out there that are newbies in trading which the result of it they will dump the coins or token they have because of the prices are getting lower and lower
Sometimes i wish there was a way to detect these pan sellers so that no one would sell to them again but alas, There isn't and now that bitcoin is going up once again, they will come back and buy again and then the whole circle continues all over again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
HarryBeroe

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:14:41 PM

I will not sell the bitcoin I have, because I'm sure the bitcoin price will go back up. If the old investor has left, then a new investor will appear. The bitcoin price chaos had happened a few years ago and panic had also occurred. However, bitcoin prices actually rose more than 1000%.
I am Hold
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley
You are quite disappointed with the these panic sellers and we all are but we cant say them to leave the market as every individual is free to ever and exit this feild.See they don't realize this that by doing this are creating chaos in the market and prices to be even low.But they easily get eroded by any negativity and don't use their own knowledge to make decisions and sell at lower prices otherwise who wants to suffer losses.So they don't awareness about this by early investors.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

Do not encourage them to stay away, maybe they just panic, do not have too much experience investing in crypto, we better give a lot of understanding, to them through post in this forum, so that they better understand and know how to deal with market situation like this.

BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:36:22 PM

We can't avoid people who always panic. I'm surprised that many of them survived that long. I hate people who invest in Bitcoin without doing any research. Later it results in a huge panic because they actually don't have any reason to hold and believe in Bitcoin unlike some of the Bitcointalk members. It won't change anytime soon because of constantly increasing Bitcoin price and adoption. We will get used to it. The only flaw is that they will already blame Bitcoin, not their attitude.

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:46:52 PM

IMO, the panic sellers are new in the crypto world. They would have learned their lesson when they know they fell for fuds. Let’s give them a chance.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley
It's really wise. I will also hold my bitcoin at any price. I did not come to bitcoin to become a millionaire. I hope that bitcoin will be used as a stand-alone currency and we never get to the dependence to the banks. But the problem with the bitcoin community is that most users still see bitcoin as a speculative tool. It is important for them to have access to Fiat and they are ready to accept any regulation.
Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:04:19 PM

I don't think panic sellers are going to return as they might have invested at the top and now almost all the coins have dropped at a crazy rate and panic selling now is going to cause them a great loss in money. I would say panic sell so that the prices of coins can hit my target buy prices.

Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:06:03 PM

Silly sentiment.   It's not a private club.   In the great ocean of crypto currency there will be whales, sharks, Dory fish (which I think 98% of bitcointalk users are), shrimp, and plankton.   They all have the right to coexist.   Saying that the plankton aren't welcome because of their nature is like saying they don't belong in the ocean.

sent from my X6
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:15:34 PM

Fear is a powerful and primitive human emotion. Emotional reactions and responses to losses varies per individual. In cryptosphere, it will be thoroughly tested due to the volatility in the market. Panic selling will always be part of the cycle. It could also be a chance for them to learn from their mistakes and failures to have an advantage to make profit.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:36:07 PM

For me, these actors can make prices or demand in the market turbulent, without these guys I think we can not buy coins at a low price. It's saying it's just letting them flow and we can not change someone, help them and that's the best thing we can do. Cool
radokan

Activity: 291

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:54:07 PM
Merited by friends1980 (1)

90% of the people will never understand that this coin was created to liberate them. It's a concept. It has a spirit. Not just a way of getting rich (or trying to).
Maybe it was created to liberate us from banks, but its current use isn't liberation.
Cashing out bitcoin to bank account isn't liberation and bitcoin lost its initial concept.
Number of users who are in bitcoin so they can earn more paper money are much larger than true bitcoiners.
The truth is - everyone likes money.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

A bit harsh but kind of true. These panic sellers are the reason for these big fluctuations. Whales can be blamed in part, but a group of panic sellers act like one big whale. If people would just hodl then we would have gold like stability and a better chance for bitcoin to be a mainstream currency.
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:43:04 PM

Beginners are hard to accept the fact that the price may fall. But you can not tell them to leave. On the contrary, they need to help overcome their fear and risk for their investments. They just do not understand the market. And that over time everything can change
nitrousteam

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

Everyone's a beginner once also you should realize that we don't know about their family conditions and conditions in which they brought Bitcoins..
Also having no knowledge and support or suggestions they are prone to do that and it's completely acceptable.

Instead of asking them to go away .. you should give a kind suggestion .. because we never wore their shoes.

Yep, everyone has their own reasons for the backing. Not all have the brilliant financial situation at home. Some of the investors are even depending on the crypto market. Their backing is actually the good choice is some situations for them because they cannot hold forever and you cannot know if the cryptomarket will start to grow tomorrow or in a 1 year.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Panic sellers are in some way also providing the opportunity for other investors to buy the crypto on the lower prices and wait for the growth. The whole market is one big circle. Something that is not benefiting the one investor is benefiting the other.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

you can ignore what people are saying as it might be difficult for you to pick the correct information from all the confusion , a good notion is however to watch what is happening from a world perspective , most governments have made favorable moves or statements towards bitcoins , those countries that have not yet accepted have at least said they are looking into it , so really if you let someone influence your leaving then that's a big mistake one which you will soon regret as bitcoins is like a healthy pregnancy its something thats definitely coming , yes it will take time to develop and mature but its definitely coming.

Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

Cheesy I do not matter with panic sellers, because if we can take advantage of these opportunities the results will be very good for us as an example there are 100 people who trade then 75 people (Panic Sellers) will lose, and 25 people will profit from them that hold or who take advantage of these opportunities by buying at the bottom price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: