Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back)  (Read 2542 times)
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:19:35 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley
I think this is well written for them who are always in rush in selling their bitcoins that if they don’t have patience then they can just sell their bitcoins and can leave the bitcoin family. Bitcoin is very volatile crypto currency and its valuation keeps on flactuating and during this time the valuation is quite low but it doesn’t mean that it won’t recover, panic selling of bitcoins can take them to the loss only because if we look at the average valuation then it is quite stable.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
melonbtchunter

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:16:11 PM

They will be sorry for their mistakes and Bitcoin prices will be pumped again. I strongly believe Bitcoin, which I hold firmly for a pump. Panic vendors fear new investors because of their actions.
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:59:34 PM

I agree with the author of this post. As soon as the market went down all began to say it crashes the end of the crypto currency. Because of such people who do not understand the essence of the market, there are negative ones.
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:34:58 PM

i think in 2017  in the year lot of newbies and companies invest in bitcoin.because of that bitcoin go to 20K within no time.if you check the google stats,2017 is the year most of the people searched "bitcoin" in google.because of that lot of countries brought rules and regulations,taxes for bitcoin.so the newbies and other investment teams sold their bitcoins .thats why bitcoin fall down in big.so my point is 95% panic sellers left bitcoin

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:36:59 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley
I think this is well written for them who are always in rush in selling their bitcoins that if they don’t have patience then they can just sell their bitcoins and can leave the bitcoin family. Bitcoin is very volatile crypto currency and its valuation keeps on flactuating and during this time the valuation is quite low but it doesn’t mean that it won’t recover, panic selling of bitcoins can take them to the loss only because if we look at the average valuation then it is quite stable.

Panic sellers will always be like that, because if a person's attitude since birth will always reveal on emotional factor it will remain the same as who you are. So they'll ending up with that kind of mindset, we couldn't control them actually specially when it comes to decision making and perseverance. Engaging with bitcoin is a huge responsibility that we're going to encounter, that's why it needs a lot of patience most of the time. To all panic sellers, I just hope they'll be making a stand or concrete principle to avoid investments in bitcoin if they'll not be changing their attitude, and if they're eager enough to have emotional management I am confident that its a good preparation for the next come back in crypto currency trading.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:21:40 PM

I have done do panic seller, and what I get after that? I regreted, I want back to the time before I do that, and give more patient for it. Panic selling only shows where your allegiance lies. Our patience and calmness will do a lot to make us grow even further. But its normal, I think most people engage in panic selling because they are not quite connected with the very idea and fundamentals of the BTC. They were only here to make profit and nothing else.
triplef

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:48:14 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

Yes, I get tired of all this panic about FB, Google and so on. To much talks about it without no need. Because mostly people know it is not the eng of the world. So better be silent or go away.

Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:55:25 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

I think we should encourage those who are panic selling and teach them how become courageous to face the trials in cryptocurrency. I believe they have no enough knowledge about crypto that's why they didn't know what to do in times like this that the market are in red mark. Let us share hope,courage,knowledge and patience to them. Everyone has a freedom in this world of crypto.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
tranquyen123456

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

Impatient people will always fail in the crypto market, if you look at the price chart for the rest of the day, you will not be able to notice anything else. You must have an overview and psychological stability to win.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:21:45 PM

Many people entered the market without knowing anything about it, attracted by the hype and euphoria with the price. Many of them even had some sense of investment, if they let themselves be led by the FOMO and acted with emotion instead of reason, the result is this "bear market" (in my opinion only a more rational market) where sellers panic and afraid to return.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

Yes it's really a problem today because now there are so many weak hands. They do not know that they are causing the price of bitcoins to fall further. We should not believe in fuds that are now spreading because it is only made by people who want to buy more of the low cost of bitcoins. That's why I just say it will stay hold because the price of bitcoins will rise again.
yuni52

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

if in my opinion a business at the time of development there will be a lot of negative news, so that business is destroyed, in my view do not be too dizzy about gossip or news that will make us destroyed, keep working and collecting your coin, then investing bitcoin together do not get too confident with the news Smiley

cris ronaldo

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

Panic sellers are annoying because they cause volatility in the market. If they all head to the exit and leave it with just believers, then bitcoin will have a chance for mass adoption, and for actual use as a currency.
friends1980 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:03:36 AM
Merited by Jet Cash (1)

Looks like a lot of these panic sellers have followed my advice, after all Smiley I suppose even the strongest of weak hands have gotten out now. Bye guys!

Are there any weak hands left? Can we come out now?

If you've respected the one and only golden rule "Don't invest more than you can afford to lose", you had nothing to lose! And if you really - truly believe in decentralization, you don't give a damn about them government regulations!

These last few months have been one hell of a rollercoaster ride! Great adventure! Looking forward to the future!!! Cool

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:43:22 AM

If you panic and you are liberated, I advise you to face it because when you run away you mean that you will lose all your strength and you can not repeat multiple lances instead so you should face fear.
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:34:42 AM

I completely agree with your opinion, the panic sellers do not understand anything about the cryptocurrency and its technology. they just take care about their profit and they scared as kids. I hope that they will go way.
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:41:23 AM

I completely agree with your opinion, the panic sellers do not understand anything about the cryptocurrency and its technology. they just take care about their profit and they scared as kids. I hope that they will go way.

Well I think for this to lessen volume of panic sellers they must be teach how to control it and how they can handle everything whenever this issues came. This happens every year and new investors must learn how cryptos works.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

please be advised maybe people who easily panic using emergency money for trading and still do not know how good and correct trading, that's why bitcoin education is very important.
cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:39:51 AM

Panic sellers are every where, in current market correction is mainly from panic sellers, I think this is the best time to buy some coins because the price of altcoins is very low and when big investors involved the price will go up,Lot of new investors are selling the coin because they don't have enough experience in cryto currency, I strongly believe the price of crypto currency will come back soon
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:01:56 AM

Well, it's a bit stupid to say you don't want them to come back. As of course you'd rather have people shoveling their money back in at some point in order to drive the price up again so you make more money.

You don't need to take it personally. It's just business and economics.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: