Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back)  (Read 2551 times)
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:27:40 AM

they will only make things worse. at least hold for a while and never panic sell.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Philomena86

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:18:09 AM

I am also panicking, because of the three quarters of my wealth. But I did not sell and decided to hold to die.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:24:41 AM

If you're at a loss and you see an opportunity that can make gains you'd be happy with, go ahead and swap with another coin. If your bus breaks down on a cross-country trip, jump on another bus that will get you to where you're going.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:26:50 AM

if I do not think it's time to sell bitcoin or altcoin gan. because it will lose. better be patient and wait for the price to get better .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:30:40 AM

If you're at a loss and you see an opportunity that can make gains you'd be happy with, go ahead and swap with another coin. If your bus breaks down on a cross-country trip, jump on another bus that will get you to where you're going.
Barely needed of perfect understanding before jumping and trying your luck once more, if you fail with the first one then how sure you are that jumping to anther sets of project will bring you to your desire destination? better to keep studying and observing the market flows and when you are well decided to jump into conclusions that you will gain then go ahead and start your new journey to success. knowledge is very important so you can decide properly and avoid yourself getting to decision that you will regret.
dotrang61549566@gmail.com

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:31:47 AM

They panic because in their mind Bitcoin will come down again. They see their money losing too much. So they did not have the courage to continue. So they sell off before Bitcoin returns to its true value
Totoky

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

Despite the hard pill's melted on panic sellers by the starter of this thread. What we should all know and understand about bitcoin is that it is volatile and operate on the economic law of demands and supply which is always influence by those institutions mention above such as government, Google and Facebook but if you understand the decentralization of bitcoin you will prefer to hold and not rush into panic selling when there is negative news.
billsted86

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:39:04 PM

If panic selling in market regularly  the price below or down again. I think it does not matter.  Because it is also one way to get high profits, But if we invest long term we are get more comfortable with holding our bitcoin. Because essentially bitcoin price will pump again. It became more popular and and everyone use it their daily activities.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

If there's a panic seller, there's also panic buyers. Panic buyers in a good way. They are the ones who buys those that are dumped by the panic sellers. Bitcoin have a lot of those Panic sellers last December 2017 and January 2018. They are the newbies who were convinced that Bitcoin is really a good investment and when price started to dropped from ATH, those newbies started to dump like theres no tomorrow.
Randolf007

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Adonx.one

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:06:08 PM

i think its a bit harsh. we should understand that they are just afraid of losing their investment as like everyone else. its just this is only what  they are thinking of and not being that positive, their judgment are not that clear.
Yes it is. People nowadays are easily to judge people by its move without knowing why that people do that thing. What if they sell their bitcoin because they really need money, because of emergency. We cant told them to do this and that on their bitcoin. They are the ones that will decide on what they want to do on their bitcoin. Respect others and they will do the same to you, they will respect you to.

Sounds very rough, maybe that's what he can say. when panic sales happen to people who do not want to lose. which makes the price of bitcoin crushed.
but such a way of expressing has no feelings.
so correct ourselves each if you want to advance bitcoin

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
guppak

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:23:35 PM

i think its a bit harsh. we should understand that they are just afraid of losing their investment as like everyone else. its just this is only what  they are thinking of and not being that positive, their judgment are not that clear.
Yes it is. People nowadays are easily to judge people by its move without knowing why that people do that thing. What if they sell their bitcoin because they really need money, because of emergency. We cant told them to do this and that on their bitcoin. They are the ones that will decide on what they want to do on their bitcoin. Respect others and they will do the same to you, they will respect you to.

Sounds very rough, maybe that's what he can say. when panic sales happen to people who do not want to lose. which makes the price of bitcoin crushed.
but such a way of expressing has no feelings.
so correct ourselves each if you want to advance bitcoin

Yes. I do not think there's any need to ridicule sellers for panic. That's normal. They are affected by the news it is natural in the world of trading. So comes the term "trader emotions," "fundamental analysis," "news effects," etc.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

The current panic has become a trend and surely it will ruin all coin prices, not just bitcoin prices even the impact will all tokens tokens that are in big market ..

And surely everyone should have a strong mentality with the issue issues that exist in the world of Crypto, what else with the panic they feel it will affect all people and ourselves ..
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:30:37 PM

I agree with the author of this post. Because of such sentiments, many investors have a negative attitude to the cryptocurrency, and those who wanted to invest are beginning to doubt. Therefore, you need to do it in person, and not spread panic in the majority is not justified.
Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:00:06 PM

We should understand them, nobody wants to sell their coins in low price, all we have to do is encourage them, show or guide them not put them away.
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:39:09 AM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley
i just love how you  put your arguement out brother...They should really be shown the exit door out of this community. This forum is for crypto enthusiasts like yourself. This is the best time to HODL any tokens that you find very potential because the bull run of bitcoin has already started.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:42:21 AM

I think panic sellers play some role in the bitcoin community. If no one will panic sell then veterans can't buy cheap bitcoin. Imagine if all bitcoin owners don't panic sell and will continue to hold. And also most of these panic sellers are less experienced and newbies and we all know we all start from there so telling them to go away is kinda harsh.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley

to panicked sellers who have suffered losses, I think they need advice from all of us. because basically they also do not want to sell at a low price and it all happens because of a panic that can not be controlled.

nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:07:04 AM

I also totally agree. because the investment in bitcoin must use experience and knowledge. and clever take the opportunity. do not panic easily with the circumstances. will definitely benefit and success .
lamtruong123434574218@gma

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:09:06 AM

A lot of bad information is released but in which information is real. That information was almost unconfirmed but it was rumored to be blowing but many people were afraid that Bitcoin would die and sell off Bitcoin.
patron bounty

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:35:50 AM

You are right, panic sellers and people who do not have principles should not join bitcoin investments. Their presence will only worsen market conditions, most panicky sellers are fools who do not understand the investment principles and they tend to get confused when they see prices start to fall, so in the end they will sell in a state of panic. and make everyone share the loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: