Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back)  (Read 2551 times)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

dream satoshi with beginners in trade. this is a hindrance. if you think they should get out, I think that's not quite right. they beginners are supporters of whales. although they do not understand about the crypto currency. but they roused the highest value euphoria. I think currently 70% of people in the bitcoin world are looking to make big profits. only 30% are trying to develop crypto currency technology. so those panicers and whales are interconnected.
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

Let panic sellers sell. They'll buy back in the next time it's booming or news about cryptocurrency is positive.

You know, sell low buy high. Always a winning combo.

Good advice for them. If they want to "earn" money in that way, we will have benefit from it. Because you can buy coins from them at low price, then wait and have profit.

4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

Naturally, if in a situation of falling bitcoin prices make some people panic, But it's better to get rid of that fear and believe that bitcoin prices will rise again, it may take some time to wait, but for me that's the best way so we do not lose and do not regret later day by selling bitcoin in the current state of the loss.
kennyle167

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:54:29 PM

Panic sellers are annoying because they cause volatility in the market. If they all head to the exit and leave it with just believers, then bitcoin will have a chance for mass adoption, and for actual use as a currency.
mistanama

Activity: 327

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

Yes, with the panic sellers that lower the price, then do not want to invest in bitcoin. You know that when you come here in crypto currency there is a risk actually dropping the price. And that's what we have to put into our minds. It should only be relaxed at times because of the fact that the bitcoin price will rise again and be new all time.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

Well that is a good advise for those who usually quit when things get rough but still we should let them do whatever they want and let them decide for themselves. We are not held liable anyway on their loss and that is something that we should consider. None of us here could decide for them. Now if they want to come back and invest then go ahead we are more than happy to have them here with us.
Randolf007

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Adonx.one

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:33:00 PM

i think its a bit harsh. we should understand that they are just afraid of losing their investment as like everyone else. its just this is only what  they are thinking of and not being that positive, their judgment are not that clear.
Yes it is. People nowadays are easily to judge people by its move without knowing why that people do that thing. What if they sell their bitcoin because they really need money, because of emergency. We cant told them to do this and that on their bitcoin. They are the ones that will decide on what they want to do on their bitcoin. Respect others and they will do the same to you, they will respect you to.

Sounds very rough, maybe that's what he can say. when panic sales happen to people who do not want to lose. which makes the price of bitcoin crushed.
but such a way of expressing has no feelings.
so correct ourselves each if you want to advance bitcoin

Yes. I do not think there's any need to ridicule sellers for panic. That's normal. They are affected by the news it is natural in the world of trading. So comes the term "trader emotions," "fundamental analysis," "news effects," etc.

right, I agree with you, the problem is everyone also has different needs different. and in the world of crypto not all are rich. so, we can not equate everyone.

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:44:25 AM

If anyone will panic to the situation on the market get off from it. You will never get profit and earn money from investing into the crypto market. You must believe in it and be petition to it.

bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:59:51 PM

This is the cycle, every people leave this venture with panic sell, there must be other people will come in. then we should break this cycle by educating each Bitcoin holder, especially those we know. Even I think FUD and panic selling can also attack the stronger HODLers, maybe also us.

When's a price fall down most of the people don't believe in the future growth of it. That's why most of the panic sellers hell no profit in real time.

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:18:13 PM

This panic sellers are not helping at all but they are just making it worse. Price will continue to drop if people will continue to sell. It will create a trend that looks like the price is dropping and this sends a negative impact specially to those who are new in trading. Thier initial reaction will be to follow and sell too.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:26:46 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley

Will being a human investor and have a feeling we could not also blame those  panic seller to feel tense or rattle in times that they immidiately selling there crypto coins when they heard a bad news situation  about the struggling of cryptocureency investment now in the market,otherwise they are not helpul,they created FUD  into this community of  cryptocurrency system.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:33:21 PM

This is the cycle, every people leave this venture with panic sell, there must be other people will come in. then we should break this cycle by educating each Bitcoin holder, especially those we know. Even I think FUD and panic selling can also attack the stronger HODLers, maybe also us.

When's a price fall down most of the people don't believe in the future growth of it. That's why most of the panic sellers hell no profit in real time.
Let them be, and for us, let just focus on our own investments. We let bitcoin proved its capability, and im sure when the increase happen, they will come back but only few will learned and others will do the same. Big whales are the caused why there are panic seller, and also big whales will help bitcoin to increase again, because they will harvest bitcoin from the panic seller, and when the increase happen, they will earn big profit.

AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:12:23 AM

I am sorry to say but there will always the panic sellers and buyers in crypto. They are panic selling when the market is falling,
and panic buying by chasing the spiking price in the market. They are competing with each others who is the fastest.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Max_fee

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:15:01 AM

Yes it is true that people must control their emotions in long term holding because if they don't then they will surely end up loosing money that they invested and also it can have adverse effect on the investors who have no intentions to sell.They are inexperienced and better to be out of the market. It is better for themselves too. Because they will lose money as they can't wait.
sbjkfl

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:17:48 AM

Selling?
This is just a choice, they don't trust Bitcoin, so they leave.
We firmly believe in Bitcoin, we will choose to stay and continue to hold, waiting for its future /
f12345

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:21:20 AM

don’t invest money I can’t afford to lose. Doing so can create panic and cause me to make emotional decisions.
don’t panic. Crypto can be highly volatile, portfolio swings of +30% are possible in a day, individual coins can go down 50% and up +100%. It takes time, but the longer I have traded crypto, the more comfortable I have become with this.
don’t short. I don’t have any fundamental issue with shorting; I think it is a good tool within all markets for driving accurate pricing, whether stocks, Forex or cryptocurrency. I just don’t do it within crypto for a couple of reasons. Firstly we are in a very long bull run, so I don’t want to trade against the momentum and secondly, I find coins have a greater % upswing potential than down.
never margin trade. Margin trading is where an exchange will give you a multiple against your investment. Say for example you are offer *10, then as a price moves up your gain is *10, but this also works when the market moves down. Margin trading for me is investing money you don’t have which is rule no.1.
don’t chase the market. I have, and I have been burned. When a coin is making a parabolic move, and you chase it you can easily be caught as it drops back.
don’t listen to the opinions of others. I will though use them as an opportunity to research something new but I won’t blindly buy. I use Reddit all the time to follow news and opinion, but I ignore the idiots who are claiming a coin is going to the moon, or something is undervalued. Most opinions are based on what people want to happen.
hoosen

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:27:28 AM

In my opinion this is the common thing on every market, people who are entering this with wrong Motives will usually fast get discouraged and leave, and it is completely ok to happen.
bungsoh

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:40:39 AM

don’t listen to the opinions of others. I will though use them as an opportunity to research something new but I won’t blindly buy. I use Reddit all the time to follow news and opinion, but I ignore the idiots who are claiming a coin is going to the moon, or something is undervalued. Most opinions are based on what people want to happen.

Yes. The opinions of others or the news they bring are for analysis supplies. We make complementary materials and data for analysis. Opinions and dispersed news should not be a trigger for uncontrolled emotions; buy for careless, and sell out of panic.
An analysis is mandatory in the trading world. Fundamental and technical mandatory. Controlling mandatory emotions.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:51:20 AM

What a bitter word for those bitcoin sellers. Anyway hopefully that will happen because those people are helping the bitcoin market price to fall more and we do not want bitcoin market price to fall down for more. So I will agree with you let us help hand in hand to let those bitcoin panic sellers to exit and should not come back.
anehh

Activity: 600

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:57:39 AM

A fairness if someone is threatened will suffer their big losses into panic, so they sometimes sell the bitcoin they have to avoid the risk of greater loss again. For that reason in bitcoin investment, you should not be too forced to gain big profits without thinking about the consequences of possible losses. Invest with a good understanding to make a profit, learn the factors causing the fall in bitcoin prices so we can know when it's time to buy bitcoin, when it's time to hold it, and when it's time to sell bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: