Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back)  (Read 2543 times)
hannahfx

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:02:52 AM

I think panic sellers creates by whales who wanna purchase Bitcoin Down so they spread rumor in the market and coward crypto Holder sell their currency in cheap price. definitely panic sellers should exit from the market and Do their 9 to 5 job and obey their boss because their is no space they exist in this crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:06:35 AM

Panic sellers simply create buying opportunities for those who do their own due diligence and invest money strategically. Those who invest with emotions will always make suboptimal choices and enrich others. The fundamentals for the industry are strong.
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

Panic and doubts are all. But you do not need to take these factors from the side when someone says you should not believe. If you do not believe in the future.

sitnibtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:52:35 AM

We should understand them since they probably doesn't understand the situation. They quickly jump to their conclusion without fully understanding what the future can be. They judgment are clouded with the false news going around the internet
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley
We cannot simply tell them to never come back in investing again in crypto. Let us give them the benefit of the doubt, after all, they are getting the actual result of their actions. If they change their mind and invest again, and bring their balls braver, then let them in, because there is nothing we can do to hold them. What we should do is to convince others, that this innovation is for real.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

Everyone who invests bitcoin should know that this investment is a high risk, so when the price goes down and they are in a situation that is not profitable for them, you should not panic, and be patient. Because it will not always be the price will always go down, and surely that price will rise again one day. If the fear of falling prices causes a person to panic and end up selling bitcoins that, they have, of course will affect the bitcoin price movement.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:22:16 AM

There will always be panic sellers. Unfortunately some people could never be convinced that bitcoin is highly volatile and that price will sometime show negative trends. In such period is better to be patient and wait for the situation to turn then to acumulate additional loss. But like I've said, some will never learn.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:22:29 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

I hope, what you say can inspire their thinking that has been lulled by public opinion that I think is negative. I believe with the HODL strategy, HODL's the only successful property that will bring success in the future and this's absolute. 
But run with patience.

yhancel20

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:27:24 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

We are TRADERS..."WE ARE THE BOSS OF OURSELVES".so if somebody or some of us wants to sell our hold assets in a certain time and condition it is all up to them..even they are in panic mode,after all we are all here to gain profit ...and not all of us wants to encounter a big loss on what they are holding!And one more thing WE ARE ALL HUMANS.WE CAN FEEL  AND WE CAN THINK!!!NO ONE DICTATES WHAT TO FEEL AND WHAT TO DO TO OURSELVES!WE CAN ASK OPINIONS TO OTHER FOR US TO UNDERSTAND THE REAL PROBLEM.SO IF THEY WHAT TO STILL HOLD THEIR ASSETS IN TRADING IT IS UP TO THEM.YOU CANNOT TELL THEM NOT TO COMEBACK!
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:30:01 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

I believe you dude. Panic sellers are cowards. No offense, but it is the truth. Me, I like to buy in a dip and when the market is going down. It's a game for gamblers not for babies. I know they just want to cut their losses, but, they will lose more because they sell it. That's right, hold, that is the answer. You don't need to panic.
bidadari22_

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:55:51 PM

I think there are several reasons for that and the most important is ignorance and lack of experience.And since new users join Bitcoin all the time you can not avoid panic sellers.I think the community here in the forum can also contribute to lowering the number of panicked sellers by educating them and providing reliable information.
itsliss

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:04:52 PM

People panic selling is all part of crypto fun, ive come to learn coins thrive on news so it will always have its highs and lows. holding remains the ultimate
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:15:47 PM

Lol!  People panic, it is the normal reaction specially gor tjose who are currently new in crypto world. It is not essy to control our own emotion but as we go on with our experiences we learn more and handle it carefully.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

Those who suffer from panic are creating the more dump, plus they would create the false image of Bitcoin in the eyes of potential investors, it is totally harming for the community.

PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

I think it will be better for all if we can help each other, educate and inform them as to what really happens when they panic sell, how it affects not just them but the entire community. Let us all be open and helpful that yes, it is risky and scary when faced on situations like this but then we can share our stories, our best practices, how we managed to be strong amidst all the FUDs and all the negativity around. I think that is much better that asking them to go and never come back, we should be each other's helping hand, we are a community, we should also spark and ignite the hope in each other towards a better community.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

Dear Panic Sellers,

Well, why are you saying that? If there are no such people, we will not be able to buy coins at low prices  Grin
In fact, all people can not think in the same way, and crypto-currencies are accessible to everyone, so we must accept this and act on the basis of the situation.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:26:28 AM

Dear Panic Sellers,

Well, why are you saying that? If there are no such people, we will not be able to buy coins at low prices  Grin
In fact, all people can not think in the same way, and crypto-currencies are accessible to everyone, so we must accept this and act on the basis of the situation.
Those people have their own decision so you can't blame them for doing such things. I'm recommending you to just focus on your own life and not worry about them. Basically their choice doesn't have to do with your life so mind your own business. Well all that we can do is just hope what is better for them instead of putting them a blame.
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:48:22 PM

I know people believe in the subsequent decline wake up the sentiments of technical analysis and get rid of profits. Does Technical Analysis work but you also agree that the consensus seems to have less impact on market prices then news of a police investigation into exchange in Korea. Cool
Nanashev

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

This is the same warning I keep giving to the people i introduced to bitcoin not long ago. In fact, i wonder why they are too scared. Some of them have already sold the bitcoins following the fall of the currency. But to those who have been able to hold on to this time, i keep advising and motivating them to be persistant and HODL. BITCOIN WILL SURPRISE THEM!
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:18:21 PM

Hodl is indeed the golden word. I really like your points and I do hope many who panic sell will learn their lessons from this statement

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: