Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back)  (Read 2542 times)
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:53:00 PM

These are the people who have added to the decline in crypto prices. I still believe in crypto no matter what people do. You can panic and sell at your own risk.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:35:34 PM

Yes, I understand your indignation, panic-men are a big problem for bitcoin and for the whole community. They often spread false information.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

Well, let them rather sell their coins and leave the bitcoin community. It will be easier for us not to listen to all these unreasonable indignation.

kelenikels

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:44:39 PM

What a bitter word for those bitcoin sellers. Anyway hopefully that will happen because those people are helping the bitcoin market price to fall more and we do not want bitcoin market price to fall down for more.Invest with a good understanding to make a profit, learn the factors causing the fall in bitcoin prices so we can know when it's time to buy bitcoin, when it's time to hold it, and when it's time to sell bitcoin.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:19:58 PM

What a bitter word for those bitcoin sellers. Anyway hopefully that will happen because those people are helping the bitcoin market price to fall more and we do not want bitcoin market price to fall down for more.Invest with a good understanding to make a profit, learn the factors causing the fall in bitcoin prices so we can know when it's time to buy bitcoin, when it's time to hold it, and when it's time to sell bitcoin.
We need to help each other here, if they were in panic mode it means that their knowledge is not enough, let us teach them we don't need to hate them they are still contributing in some other way. That is why if we are believer here we need to do continues learning and don't stop.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:29:36 PM

All panic sellers will regret it.  The truth is that we are still going to have the value of bitcoin for more than the last all time high price of $20000. Panic sale is not an option because that makes you the looser. People who know bitcoin so well will never sell it in a situation like this.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:05:47 AM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley

Panic sellers will appear if there are a great amount of changes of coins value in the market.
not only panic sellers, panic buyers too. Most of them are peoples who chasing hype by buying when high, and then when the price falling, they sell it before they loss more.

android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

What's ironic on panic sellers is that they will always come back investing in bitcoin and cryptos after they have sold their digital assets in losing price. Imagine a group of people selling their bitcoin during crash and that equates to whale selling off its bitcoin too. And that is happening over and over again. Until when these people learn and stop from doing so?
That's the problem, there's people who doesn't learned from previous experienced, instead of being strong since the past things already happen they tend to be victimized by whales and continue losing their money, this traders/investors should learned or forget about investing into this business, people needs to study deeper and stop the whale to continue sucking their money.
You cant blame them because sometimes they need money for their importants needs espacially in financial. Also me, I sell my bitcoin even if the price is low because already deadline of payment of my tuition. And after that i regret my decision that i make. But its ok i recovered alreafy on that loss.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

What's ironic on panic sellers is that they will always come back investing in bitcoin and cryptos after they have sold their digital assets in losing price. Imagine a group of people selling their bitcoin during crash and that equates to whale selling off its bitcoin too. And that is happening over and over again. Until when these people learn and stop from doing so?
That's the problem, there's people who doesn't learned from previous experienced, instead of being strong since the past things already happen they tend to be victimized by whales and continue losing their money, this traders/investors should learned or forget about investing into this business, people needs to study deeper and stop the whale to continue sucking their money.
You cant blame them because sometimes they need money for their importants needs espacially in financial. Also me, I sell my bitcoin even if the price is low because already deadline of payment of my tuition. And after that i regret my decision that i make. But its ok i recovered alreafy on that loss.

And why blame them anyway, people like that guarantee all of us a lot of profit so I am not too mad.
LianaSie

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:32:50 PM

There are still many people, who does not have sufficient knowledge to be succesful in crypto. They should learn a bit more, before putting the money in.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:43:09 PM

Panic sellers give you the opportunity to buy tokens with a discount. The main thing is to successfully take advantage of this situation and buy what sell panic sellers.
ATM9807

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:53:27 PM

It is normal to panic due to bad news all over the place about bitcoin, my point is that the people selling their btc and causing panic don't really understand how bitcoin work, well there is nothing to worry about because when they go out of btc some new people invest.
helen28

Activity: 453

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:01:38 PM

Panic sellers give you the opportunity to buy tokens with a discount. The main thing is to successfully take advantage of this situation and buy what sell panic sellers.
That is the advantage you are right of it, we should just buy tokens if we really want to when the price dumps, because that is the opportunity that we can buy more potential coins, so we just need to explore it, let them explore don't hate and help each other.
kirkarsedat

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

Yes, panic seller will effect the price of bitcoin. it is clear that the information makes many people panicked. Holding all our bitcoin, therefore basically the price of bitcoin will jump up again.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:20:28 PM

it is not new to say that those who sell bitcoin at give away prices can be said to be the panic sellers who have little confidence in the blockchain technology and tend to giveaway their assets in a form of panic sales or sell off. they will wish they never had done it when it appreciates in price
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:28:00 PM

The panic sellers also contributes in no small measure to the price swing of cryptocurrency.
Pathethic!
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:32:15 PM

plz my frnd do not say like this.panic seller is you and me too.
we are not expert in crypto and panic seller will learn from their mistake too.
and as usual bitcoin will increase soon.

cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:01:30 AM

Indeed panic from traders is very big influence on the price of a coin in the future so that these problems can make them experience losses and when they want to invest become afraid.After profit is very difficult to obtain in a relatively long period.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:25:32 AM

The title of this topic is really true and i hope that the panic sellers will do this because we don't want any panic sellers in the market and all we want is traders, investors and the last is holders because the holders help us to have a faster progress in attaining a higher price in bitcoin because the supply is being shortened and that cause the price to spike up.
hongthoa498156@gmail.com

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:26:12 AM

But before they started to get involved into these kind of game, they should have known the risk in their moneys, just like the typical investment guidelines that we should know how the project is currently going and what are the external economic factors that could be posed as a threat for the investment. Just like in Bitcoin, there are also external factors that ruins its image and we all know that are the FUDs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: