Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back)  (Read 2551 times)
maivui5411241@gmail.com

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:29:03 AM

This is the hard truth  about bitcoin and it natour which is volatility, despite the hard pill's melted on panic sellers by the starter of this thread. What we should all know and understand about bitcoin is that it is volatile and operate on the economic law of demands and supply which is always influence by those institutions mention above such as government
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

Yes, guys. You provoke the other people to sell their alts and it has a very negative effect on the market: it cannot start rising. Panic is not the best friend of any cryptocurrency trader or an investor.
To me I think that it is not good to restrict them from trading, but to give them good advises and suggestion about bitcoin and other altcoin investment, so that they can stop panic selling and prevent themselves and the other market from a big long that is only because of the newbie and inexperienced investors and traders.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

For those people doing such panic selling, it's time to learn the mistake you had before as what most people did during bear markets since this will only worsen the market going to down trend in effect, the price will drop. Therefore, once another bear market will arise, you already know what to do which is to hodl and do not sell while waiting for the market recovery.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
margaret22

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:02:36 PM

The human nature is like this, people are greedy, and not very clever in many cases. These panic sellers are not bad people IMO, just average.

oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:21:08 PM

Whoever is on the market crypto long enough will not sell everything and leave it. This market gives money to everyone, you just need to approach it wisely. Even in the falling market you can earn money.
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:36:44 AM

Yes it is! Many call on other market participants to sell their alto, so the market can not begin to grow! Thus, large market participants get what they want.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

everyone has a purpose when joining in bitcoin. panic sell occurs due to lack of understanding about bitcoin because most panic sell actors are still beginners. so, we have to give a lot of explanation about bitcoin to beginners.
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:50:36 AM

it's really true, who panics by selling some of his assets when prices are down so be prepared to lose money and do not pro-location by inviting others to also sell their assets when the price goes down and loses money.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:39:51 AM

It's normal and part of the game when it comes to selling a lot. I understand how bad it is for us to experience a nosedive because of panic selling. However, it still contributes to the trading volume, and it's a good thing. We just have to deal with that and wait until the market goes back up once again. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

ever since I always hold my bitcoins and I never sell it unless it suddenly pump. But I only sell a few to finance my daily expenses. If I didn't sell it when it was at $20,000 I will never sell it at a very low price since I know that Bitcoin has a potential to grow up to $1,000,000.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

Well technically they have already exited as they panic sold. Many people can be easily manipulated by the whales if this is their first bear cycle. It is frankly quite easy to manipulate new users so we shouldn't be too harsh on them. In few months they will learn that FUD is quite common in the crypto markets and that they should ignore it.

devale

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:43:07 PM

In these markets especially when they are new you will see always bunch of people who want to be rich and earn easy money within a night or a week while they can`t earn that amount for a lifetime. unfourtunately these mindsets damage the market in general but we have to consider them as well whenever we do trade.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

I do not blame people trying to get rich fast, without the proper experience, and knowledge. But feel sorry for them.
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:00:51 AM

and it was very wise advice at the time of publication of the article! nothing senior did not come up and very soon we will dtagatsya to new heights

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
vilmagirl

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

People in panic sell their bitcoins simply because of their own incompetence in the field of cryptocurrency. Back in December, there were predictions that bitcoin would drop to 3k, although in fact the rate was only upward and no one seriously took it into account, but now they are crying and blaming everyone around for deceit and a bubble that "burst" ....
Correctly the author of a subject has told or said, alarmists sell and leave for ever!
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley

I really like the way how you make your OP.
it may indeed be a bit harsh but we must also be firm on our decisions.
One thing thing panic sellers may be lacking though is that they perceived bitcoin just as an investment.
which is why they are quick on selling every time they see the market fall.
they must also remember that bitcoin has a greater goal for each of us and that is freedom from financial institutions.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:19:42 AM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

I really like the way how you make your OP.
it may indeed be a bit harsh but we must also be firm on our decisions.
One thing thing panic sellers may be lacking though is that they perceived bitcoin just as an investment.
which is why they are quick on selling every time they see the market fall.
they must also remember that bitcoin has a greater goal for each of us and that is freedom from financial institutions.

Please keep panic selling and keep giving me that easy money please  Grin
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:20:02 AM

Panic sellers are the ones who normally bring the price of a coin down but as an investor, i cherish these panic sellers as they offer valuable coins at cheap price on the market for me to buy and hold. All panic sellers exiting means, there will be no one available to sell at a certain low price, perhaps a balance in the number of panic sellers, buyers and holders will do.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:31:11 AM

Dear Panic Sellers,

Let the panic sellers in. They're great for when I'm trying to buy at the lowest price per bitcoin. It's always a bargain for these newbies to sell their bitcoins at a ballin' low price. Although it scatters the price and causes a massive panic, but hey, at least I struck a bargain for bitcoin prices!

LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:45:04 AM

For sure panic sellers should just leave this market.Whenever they find a drop in the price they start selling their coin's which further leads to a dump.They should understand that panic selling is not a solution.They must have enough patience if they want to work in this market and if they can't then they should definitely head for the exit.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌