Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back)  (Read 2545 times)
loyoung

Activity: 30
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:07:51 PM

I think its a bit harsh to tell them to go away, I understand the frustration when people just so consumed with the news and dont used their clear judgement and end up causing the price to fall down, but they are doing panic sell because they don't understand the situation, nobody want to sell their coin in low price, we should teach them how to handle the situations better, not asked them to quit investing

90% of the people will never understand that this coin was created to liberate them. It's a concept. It has a spirit. Not just a way of getting rich (or trying to).

Yes, it must be admitted that the majority of investors hope will be rich when entering bitcoin. very regrettable indeed, they only think that is a new way to get rich.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:11:21 PM

Well, i can say that i totally agree with the subject. Panic sellers only spread their extremely negative thoughts and somehow they effect other people. I think if you can’t accept how things work in crypto you should just quit cuz there is no such think like always winning. If you really wanna win something, you need to learn be patient first.
Awhore

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:57:35 AM

Where money is involved, panic is a expected; it's human. I believe even the experts in the trade currently were in that position in their early days. If you check you'll find out most of those panic-selling are newbies who probably invested more than they should have. Well the success and eventual outcome of BTC + their own experience overtime will convince them or teach them that panic-selling is not really a better approach.
TontomHit

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:18:51 PM

Unfortunately, there were too many people (especialy in last december) who came to this market, and invested without any proper knowledge.

rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:05:34 PM

I prefer to just not read these skeptical and panic messages. What for? Just wasting your nerves. I bought bitcoin and just wait for it to grow. The rest doesn't interest me.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sultanGol

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

Let's be honest, most of the people do not see Bitcoin, as the great Satoshi dreamed. For at least 90% it is more an investment, than a morally correct action.

Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:24:34 PM

I think most of the sellers are just shorting bitcoins, they are not leaving crypto, but have gone into USD on exchanges, where they are waiting for the next bull run to jump back in.
So they will be back, questions are just when will the bull run be back.

The sellers who takes fiat out of the crypto ecosystem are most likely people who now live full time of crypto, and they need to turn there crypto gains into the fiat money, they most likely claim to hate.
marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:27:02 PM

I hate the term panic selling, because it has less to do with panic selling people and more to do with certain people taking advantage of a situation. Some people might sell portion in order to minimize risk, or even to buy back in cheaper.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:54:51 PM

They really need to heard for the exit though because their presence in cryptocurrency investment is only bringing the market down and this is not good for some us. We really need crypto enthusiasts who can invest into cryptocurrencies.

Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:47:39 PM

The manipulation is really huge and maybe I wouldnt blame those that are panic selling . the battle is a huge one . only those with minds and believer of the vision of satoshi can stand up and never give up. Else, newbies are easily manipulated and panic selling easily. A good thing is that we have a high number of believers and holders .

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

We will definitely be having the panic sellers at every levels; with the opinion that it is better to sell at a loss than not having anything at all; especially those who somehow now believe that the bitcoin is a bubble and sell off as a means of escape.
tronghai12345

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:29:10 PM

There will always be panic sellers. But I mean are they always selling due to panicking?
I mean it could for other reasons like buying when it's cheaper and basically using this as an opportunity to make more profit.
I agree that it is bringing a negative influence in the crypto market but they might be using this for their own profit.
Harrow30

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:29:57 PM

Well, I do appreciate these panic sellers too at every stage as they also help keep the market busy too and not static but can also help promote dumps too.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:38:16 PM

I think in crypto world, there would always be panic sellers. They are afraid to lose their profit without knowing they are missing their chance of getting a higher profit. Also they are ruining the essence and of cryptocurrencies  the cryptocurrencies are a currency not just an investment

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:40:50 PM

It happens, when you can't control your emotion. When altcoins, bitcoin, the total crypto market only keeps falling down, that time you can't control your emotion. We can't blame anyone, any panic seller. We just can teach them, about not to sell in a loss. Panic seller word is very common. When Bitcoin was 17K USD, many people sold their coins and many people called them panic seller. Were they panic seller or they made a great extraordinary decision?  So, we shouldn't blame anyone.

jtrapirap

Activity: 235

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:49:14 PM

I guess every kind of investments has its own version of panic sellers and most of them are newcomers to the said field. Newcomers especially those has less knowledge and undestanding like in crypto investments do not fully appreciate the beauty and the promising benefits of blockchain technology it can offer to sustain our future e-commerce and monetary system. We cant stop them nor force them to inhibit such action because they have their own  perspective and decision. Well, for us the true believers of cryptocurrency and has long term vision of the technology, lets buy more at dip and hodl.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:57:30 PM

until now I did not sell altcoin and bitcoin even though the price dropped, and I was not affected by the negative news about bitcoin and altcoin, in my opinion the news was made to make panic and sell coins owned so that people suffered losses, I believe this is only while
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:47:12 PM

the truth is majority of panic sellers dont fully understand the ideology behind bitcoin, they are just after making money. since the price of bitcoin has gone down they are scared and looking for how to run with the little profit they have made. panic sellers should indeed exit and never come back

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:05:33 PM

We have lots of individual out to make fast gain, many do not want to understand the guiding principle behind BTC, as the deep is on over 4 month ago it open up opportunity for investor to accumulate more BTC, No need to panic ensure you research and understand the Bitcoin space
xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

Eventhough there are several panic sellers, we can't say to them to make them exit in what they are into, perhaps we should advise and make them relax, saying to them that prices will still increase into a high percentage. Remember that there are always fluctuation of prices in the market. Sometimes its noy only increasing day by day, but it will increase to a positive percentage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: