Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:20:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back)  (Read 2545 times)
Privatoria

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:43:24 PM

Panic sellers today are active buyers in the bull market. There will always be a certain part of society that takes the most illogical decisions. If this contributes to developing the understanding of the market and increasing the experience - it's good even for them.
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:03:35 PM

Well, we may be suggesting that panic selling is bad but it is not absolutely bad in all situations. It may be the only means to escape great lost. I do not by this encourage panic selling though but we must accept that we can never completely prevent it.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:00:56 AM

Yes, because of the panic, many bring down the price, but this also need to see the positive side.When the alarmists reduce the price there is a great opportunity to buy anything you want
I agree. Panic sellers might help the market to go more down and we take chances for it to buy huge volume in lower price but it takes so much longer to recover. Though many has come to invest on bitcoin, it seems that the volume still the same because there are more panic sellers. I think they have to study why price fluctuates and drops after they invest. Instead of letting there off crypto, let them know a lot about it and how it gonna works.
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:44:48 PM

Yes, absolutely right. There is no place here for the panic seller. Crypto is the best source to earn good amount of profit as compared to other investment sources. But some people do not understand the real value of crypto. They just come here too with a big dream of making a huge profit within a very limited period of time. And if these thing doesn't work out these people become a panic seller and without any patience, they sell their coins at a cheaper rate and push their self into a heavy loss.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley

Join you in forwarding this complete message to them
I am signing the full text
I hope they will listen to you and never come back
This is never their place.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:14:13 AM

yes panic seller is not good for them as a panic seller because they will sell their own coin with low price and all people in the cryptocurrency, as the investor panic seller is makes the price of a coin is drop so i think it will make some investor get some loss. so some people said if price of bitcoin down, dont be panic

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:57:02 AM

wow you say the right thing, I agree with what you say. PAnik isn't good, what's more if you become a seller, don't panic face panic properly and be brave.
Panic selling does no good for anybody. People should learn more about the market before investing because they lose a lot by panic selling.
Yeah panic is a scourge for everyone not only on the newbie, even older users can experience it if the market conditions get worse,
but they certainly won't let their panic and emotions dominate and take over the actions they will do
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:12:12 AM

I don't think panic sellers should be shown the exit but rather the way to stay calm and cope with the panic. Panic sellers are usually the newbies with less experience in crypto. These people need counsel and also need to read about the market trend. They must be assured of the inevitable recovery of the market in order to put a stop to the unnecessary sales when the price of a coin goes down slightly.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:16:29 AM

Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

I personally like panic sellers because they have the cheapest selling price of tokens that's why I get the best price to buy my bitcoins. But it always varies per exchange but usually, you can tell immediately that there are a lot of panic sellers in all exchanges.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:17:54 AM

naturally, FUD actually made them panic and sold all their coins. I think they will all leave today, but when bitcoin rises again in the future, they will come back again. This crypto phenomenon is indeed seasonal, that is, demands increase when prices rise, and fall when prices fall. the decisions of panic sellers make the market unbalanced between demands and supply circulation.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:19:09 AM

These panic sellers are becoming a huge problem for supporters. They aren't really here for the support and worst thing is they become much more toxic when they got burned and now turned enemy to the cryptocurrency. I also hope they don't come back because they'll just commit the same mistake they did before.
VaryTime

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:06:40 AM

i have the same idea with you. Panic sellers only make the price keep going down, they only think for themselves but how about these others? You should go and never comeback
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:47:23 AM

Dear Panic Sellers,

I will completely HODL my bitcoin until it goes to the moon again. We know that these panic sellers are afraid of losing all their money and we cant blame them. But if they do not believe at all at the coin, then they should go away and sell it all.

Live for the moment.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:21:12 AM

I fully support, many countries, their leaders and the banking sector, specifically say that cryptocurrency is a bubble. They are afraid that they will not be able to control people's money. But the mechanism is already running.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:37:57 AM

what can we do, this is the reality and we cannot eliminate Panic Sellers, we can only reduce the amount by providing consistent knowledge about how to survive in cryptocurrency and how to survive when the market is down. Let's encourage to fight to reduce the number of panic sellers...

boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:57:52 AM

This panic seller is an opportunity and as one of the price shredders in the exchange place because of the presence of people who are easily panicked, the price of cryptocurrency at the exchange place is also very cheap because of the influence of traders who are easily panicked and cannot control their patience.

1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:16:55 AM

Looking at such unproductive threads on this forum is really very disgusting and I really feel pity on such community members who panic out and create disrupting conditions on this forum. The price of the crypto coins is very volatile and tends to flicker very frequently. It goes from 0 to 100 in seconds. This is an important market trait of this field. So I really don't get it as to why people create FUD and media further adds to this. This is a serious issue. Panic selling is a stupid thing. One must not always expect the market to be green. You've to be prepared for the worst here as well.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

Dear Panic Sellers,

I think there are many investors who know just how to use bitcoin but do not know when to increase and fall, with investors who are losing during the bitcoin dropped out of selling it, but if they are wise to wait can they will return their investment, but many times are happy with the bitcoin wait, because it can be a year before the bitcoin increases, but the bitcoin's bittery is patience.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

To sell or not to sell your coins is a personal matter of every trader. Many who succumbed to the panic and did it - only thanks to such situations will they be able to learn to be more calm with high volatility. I believe that no one has the right to accuse people of what they are.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

Panic seller is the main reason of the profit gainer. if panic seller will not sell and buyer will buy then how will market take the good upward trend. But this is good that don't cry for the down market and wait for good time other wise sell and go to the home.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: