Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:22:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VBK] [PoP/PoW] VeriBlock: Securing the World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin!  (Read 28011 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitonetime

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:13:22 PM

Where can I buy $vbk?
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:55:58 AM

Where can I buy $vbk?
Their ico will launch in March. But I will not participate there, the project seems to me unreliable.
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:11:44 AM

They gonna stay the fuck off our blockchain now?
Would be easy.

uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:02:20 PM

Where can I buy $vbk?
Their ico will launch in March. But I will not participate there, the project seems to me unreliable.

What ICO are you talking about?
There is no such information neither in VeriBlock wiki nor official social media.
Do not mislead people.

Latest info is about Mainnet launch. Check Discord channel of Veriblock for details

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:18:40 PM

Where can I buy $vbk?
i will participate only in case of they do an IEO on binance/bittrex/huobi or okex and not any other option as for me.
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:21:35 AM

Waiting for main net launch.
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:46:57 AM

So when Mainnet will be launch ?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ttg43

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:09:15 AM

Where can I buy $vbk?

What ICO are you talking about?
There is no such information neither in VeriBlock wiki nor official social media.
Do not mislead people.

Latest info is about Mainnet launch. Check Discord channel of Veriblock for details

I've heard about IEO on bittrex this month. But this is not verified information.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:55:45 PM

I've heard about IEO on bittrex this month. But this is not verified information.

ICO and IEO are very different things. IEO means Initial Exchange Offering. So they have plans of listing on Bittrex when launch.
And it at least shows the serious intentions of the developers

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:30:18 AM

Any news about their Initial Exchange Offering date, thx

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:17:42 AM

What will happen to TestNet coins ?
They should just be destroyed, right? And the miners of the test network just get some reward, am I right ?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:56:41 AM

What will happen to TestNet coins ?
They should just be destroyed, right? And the miners of the test network just get some reward, am I right ?

Check the official Discord channel or Twitter of VeriBlock. Whole information about questions interested you is here.

ttg43

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:21:57 AM

ICO and IEO are very different things. IEO means Initial Exchange Offering. So they have plans of listing on Bittrex when launch.
And it at least shows the serious intentions of the developers
I know the differences... But as i said this information needs to be confirmed by the team.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:56:53 AM

For all questions and news, as already suggested by other users, join the official Discord ( https://discordapp.com/invite/wJZEjry ) or Telegram channel ( https://t.me/VeriBlock ).
In any case, the most updated news to date is:

Final TestNet Block Height = 472000 (projected March 3rd)
MainNet Launch Date = Monday, March 25 at 10:00 AM ET (updated from March 15)

In addition to an OTC, VeriBlock will also offer an Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) via Bittrex (more details to be announced).
The date of the IEO will be announced by Bittrex. It will be after the launch on the 25th.

TestNet Sunset balances reflected on MainNet
All TestNet balances up to block 472,000 (accrued through Mining Sunrise, High Noon, and Sunset) will be doubled, reflected 1: 2.

A balance of 1000 on TestNet Sunset will be reflected as 2000 on MainNet.

One can see balances on the TestNet block explorer: https://testnet.explore.veriblock.org/blockchain

Total Supply of 2.1B remains the same.
riskyfire

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 10:24:48 PM

I've put together a quick video guide for beginners interested in mining.

VeriBlock GPU Mining Guide - How to Mine VeriBlock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlE9j2VMOkw

wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:04:35 AM

For all questions and news, as already suggested by other users, join the official Discord ( https://discordapp.com/invite/wJZEjry ) or Telegram channel ( https://t.me/VeriBlock ).
In any case, the most updated news to date is:

Final TestNet Block Height = 472000 (projected March 3rd)
MainNet Launch Date = Monday, March 25 at 10:00 AM ET (updated from March 15)

In addition to an OTC, VeriBlock will also offer an Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) via Bittrex (more details to be announced).
The date of the IEO will be announced by Bittrex. It will be after the launch on the 25th.

TestNet Sunset balances reflected on MainNet
All TestNet balances up to block 472,000 (accrued through Mining Sunrise, High Noon, and Sunset) will be doubled, reflected 1: 2.

A balance of 1000 on TestNet Sunset will be reflected as 2000 on MainNet.

One can see balances on the TestNet block explorer: https://testnet.explore.veriblock.org/blockchain

Total Supply of 2.1B remains the same.

Any news about MainNet? Thanks
aklakl

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:27:31 AM

Actually mainnet has started, and there is huge amount of coins float to mainnet from testnet - 283mil (https://explore.veriblock.org/network-stats).
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 05:29:00 PM

It is great to hear that VeriBlock will be the first IEO of Bittrex on April 2. And with that, your main net has begun to work. Can't wait until that day Cheesy

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:29:31 PM

Mainnet is started. So what mining results are actual?
I've got about 480 Mh/s from GTX1070 and 640 Mh/s from GTX1080. Is it typical?

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:39:23 PM

Mainnet is started. So what mining results are actual?
I've got about 480 Mh/s from GTX1070 and 640 Mh/s from GTX1080. Is it typical?

Mainnet started, but can we mine? I have an AMD R9 380, how do I check the hash power? have a website? In the channel in the telegram in the post fixed will there be a bounty program, will it be created a topic here in bitcointalk?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: