Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will find a way  (Read 1414 times)
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

Ups and downs are basic features of markets like this.  Bear and bull phases are in the blood of this market.  Speculators are always alive and active ;  that is why sometimes so high and on the other time it is very low.  So it being basic feature;  nothing to worry. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:50:50 PM

Even though bitcoin hasn't experienced a significant increase and sometimes you check the price is always red, don't panic and stay calm in dealing with this situation, be patient and hold it for a while, and if you have enough money, you buy more bitcoin and hold until the bull market returns.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:50:36 PM

Even though bitcoin hasn't experienced a significant increase and sometimes you check the price is always red, don't panic and stay calm in dealing with this situation, be patient and hold it for a while, and if you have enough money, you buy more bitcoin and hold until the bull market returns.
A blood bath we are a taken...or are we?

I would like to add my 2 satoshi's to the madhouse of speculations, sky is falling, doom and gloom we are seeing, feeling and sick over.

First, if you had no plans of cashing out today, you have nothing to worry about. If you took your rent money to buy btc, you might want to look for a second job and/or a tent. But have no fears, bitcoin will be back.

Second, if you're in this for a fast buck with no hard work, good luck on that one.

Third, always and I mean always talk in satoshi value.

Fourth, there was a generation that only dreamed of making 7% off their retirement stash after paying 40 years into that fund. Today, this generation expects it within weeks...sad

Fifth, bitcoin will find a way, it always does. The blockchain is a living , breathing idea that no person, government or space alien can stop. When the blockchain space gets filled up with scammers and selfish people, the blockchain shakes those people out. This is what's happening now.

In closing, remember what your why was when you entered this space. Maybe this is a perfect time to x out the market and dig into the core "why" bitcoin came to be.

Bitcoin will find a way.

Yes bitcoin will find a way to overcome all its problems in the markwt and once again be the new upgraded picture of money . Bitcoin has been so significant in this market that it has changed the whole perspective of the buyers as well as the spectators how they saw cryptocurrencies and all their transactions. Bitcoin has created a significant trust in the eyes of the peoples that they believe in it .
Mrengage

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:42:34 AM

Many businesses are around it and there are more adoption to come so I see it finding a way and by the time it comes back from dip the pace will be so strong that it will be difficult for it to be stop or create panic with news too

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
Glenyer03

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:25:43 AM

Bitcoin is now critical again, but we must be optimistic and never give up bitcoin will return to normal as bitcoin will soon rise from adversity,we don't have to worry too much about the BTC market because it has proven its ability to do what can be done in the crypto market,the ups and downs of the market are commonplace, we have to keep our spirits.
Jdleonor

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:43:29 AM

Yeah, dont worry to much, just be patient.Todays situation is repeatedly happening long time ago .Its a repeated sequence yearly base on my observation.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:31:32 AM

Yeah, dont worry to much, just be patient.Todays situation is repeatedly happening long time ago .Its a repeated sequence yearly base on my observation.
a smart attitude is to take advantage of the down market situation, by buying strong coins and having a future like BTC. it is very profitable to be able to buy at low prices and wait for prices to rise again. make sure you also have work that can be counted on.
airdrop21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:43:49 AM

Bitcoin is still growing strong in my opinion.
Lets say the price in December 2017 was just an accident because of a random hype. We have been still growing strong ever since bitcoin was created.
We double or triple the price every year. I think we did more than what we could imagine of at the first place.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:13:46 AM

until now i am still very confident that bitcoin will find its way to go back moon, just need a little patience to look forward to the good news.

thank you for the post that you made, this makes me stay firm to hold my coin in the wallet until the market price grows again.

cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:27:35 AM

for me the bitcoin is looking for a way to get in touch. because the market is playing up or down the price just wait and we can get bitcoiners

indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:37:41 AM

Yep, bitcoin will find a way, it takes time for that. We have to be a little patient to wait for its or we can implement plans like the op said. Make your own strategy for the right choice. There is no comfort zone here but there are enough risks

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Timothy Taylor

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:39:16 AM

Bitcoin now is not under control by the government . Naturally, this cryptocurrency market will regulate itself in order to exist in this economy. However, the market will be better or not, it all depends on you- investors. I mean, all of you should believe in Bitcoin and continue to invest in Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin now is falling down, this is a good chance you investors to buy some Bitcoin.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:45:33 AM

for me the bitcoin is looking for a way to get in touch. because the market is playing up or down the price just wait and we can get bitcoiners
Bitcoin will find its way going up again, and I know it will happen easily only if the whales wanted to pump bitcoin. We are experiencing a big dump and a small pump since the date of this thread, we have dump so much in just 6mos and hopefully bitcoin will start to move up again so we can achieve our goals with bitcoin and with this market.
SachinGuptaa

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:51:56 AM

It is surely always doing something like this and in the past we had a bearish market that many don't really expect and understand and back then there are people that had enough and quick this market, But upon the end of the bearish trend A bull run occur that would change the live of all that cling firmly with bitcoin, I never had a chance to be the one with the lucky ones but I witness how many have change their live because of that Bull Run, And Upon waiting for that moment to come again I would definitely Hodl on to my bitcoin.

Exactly! People believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but it has maintained it's place in the world since a very long time. Hence, I can surely say that Bitcoin will continue overcome all challenges and ultimately tough great heights.
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:06:03 AM

A blood bath we are a taken...or are we?

I would like to add my 2 satoshi's to the madhouse of speculations, sky is falling, doom and gloom we are seeing, feeling and sick over.

First, if you had no plans of cashing out today, you have nothing to worry about. If you took your rent money to buy btc, you might want to look for a second job and/or a tent. But have no fears, bitcoin will be back.

Second, if you're in this for a fast buck with no hard work, good luck on that one.

Third, always and I mean always talk in satoshi value.

Fourth, there was a generation that only dreamed of making 7% off their retirement stash after paying 40 years into that fund. Today, this generation expects it within weeks...sad

Fifth, bitcoin will find a way, it always does. The blockchain is a living , breathing idea that no person, government or space alien can stop. When the blockchain space gets filled up with scammers and selfish people, the blockchain shakes those people out. This is what's happening now.

In closing, remember what your why was when you entered this space. Maybe this is a perfect time to x out the market and dig into the core "why" bitcoin came to be.

Bitcoin will find a way.

even though bitcoin is now red, but don't despair! be patient! hold it for a while because bitcoin will definitely come back green
silentgenius

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:07:23 AM

Bitcoin will find a way to achieve its goal and wants.As long their are investors and the bitcoin users.When the price of bitcoin falls it is the right time to invest because when the price of bitcoin rise you will earn so much.Even the bitcoin is in the crisis of fall,bitcoin will stand up because we are here supporting bitcoin.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:20:32 AM

Well, if you want to think at a future price, first you need to understand how much dollars worth.
The inflation is ridiculous, and if you keep your money on your bank, you lose around 3%/year cause inflation. Did you know this? It sounds ridicolous, right? Because it is. And they can print as much usd as they want.

So.. Well you understand the situation i guess Cheesy
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:29:23 AM

yes, don't worry too much about the current ups and downs of the bitcoin market prices, be patient and don't panic everything will return to normal again, and if people who have long joined bitcoin. already familiar with the situation as it is now, so being patient I am sure patience will be replaced with excellent results.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chrissanth5524

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:55:51 AM

If this is the case we will not recover forever because it is a huge base of value. Ups and downs are the basic features of the market like this. Speculators are always active and active; That's why sometimes it's very high and at other times it's very low. Although bitcoin does not increase significantly and sometimes you check the price is always red, do not panic and keep calm in dealing with this situation, be patient and keep it for a while, and if you have enough Money, you buy more bitcoin and keep until the market rises again.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

Learn to accept and be patient, as it is the key to the best. Market fluctuations, perhaps recently the price of BTC tends to decrease slightly but you look at January 2018, the price of BTC rose highest in history. Believe that BTC is the most valuable currency at the moment. Be patient and wait, you get what you want.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: