Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:06:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🚀[ANN] 🔵 MEGATRON Decentralized Cryptocurrency : POWER OF CRYPTO WORLD🔴🚀🔵  (Read 2431 times)
Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

This is another one great project with a good vision which I think os essential for an ICO to be succesfull and to circulate in the blockchain long term. I am lookimg forward to see Megatron achieving its mission to be in the top 10 most used crypto currency in the market within a span of a year.

More power! Smiley

vlasindastris

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

Xopoшaя кoмпaния - нaдeюcь нa вaш ycпex! aктивнo пpoдвигaю вaш пpoeкт!
cryptobussinessen

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:49:18 PM

I like this name MEGATRON. This is a nice project with great and wonderful team. Good Company! Nice!  Cool Cool Cool
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:58:52 PM

Debit cards have already been announced a lot, but few people have released the product, you have every chance to take a niche.
ledybitcoin

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:33:53 PM

The idea of the project is interesting. I would like to participate and promote your idea to the masses. Do you have a bounty program?

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
boban086

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:55:44 PM

I see that there is a very good team here, and a good team is the key to success. Very interesting idea, and I'm sure that this project will be more than successful!
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:11:53 PM

You guys have a good name of the project and so is idea. Hope this project will be succesfull for you.
EvgenyST90

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:29:51 PM

Very interesting idea, i think it will be good project!
Polyphazzzavr

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:14:58 PM

MEGATRON - the best! Its true!
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:41:52 AM

MEGATRON has a great team,Very interesting idea.
which has a debit card for Megatron (MGT) Token with many benefits.
Users can easily withdraw their megatron balance to cash from any visa card supported ATM. Our debit card will be accepted as a payment system with our worldwide partners payment gateway on such in online shopping, banking, advertising & marketing.
good luck for project

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

Looks good, I like it. And idea and design, even debit card, it is very convenient. You can also participate in ICO.
j-573

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:56:49 AM

i like this project high potential rate has making that easy thanks having oppurtinity to join this
Vixii2006

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:20:12 AM

Very nice project guys! Exciting hehe

Do you guys need a Filipino translator?
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:45:42 AM

Looks good, I like it. And idea and design, even debit card, it is very convenient. You can also participate in ICO.

Do you already have a debit card? If so, this is an indicator of the health of the campaign. What is the minimum amount needed to implement the project?
snapee11

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:55:45 AM

This Project is very interesting and it's platform is somewhat better than other.
snapee11

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

You can apply at bounty thread
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:22:55 AM

Nothing much to say that just like other surviving and great projects, this project has best chances of surviving and becoming greater.. Ride on as I wish you success

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Zomorylshe

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

Certainly, One the most anticipated ICO this year,  MEGATRON as the name itself will surely transform and create
“major financial revolution,” referring to cryptocurrency, blockchain technology and Bitcoin. The Vision and the values were remarkable.
Cant wait to see this moon and bring lambo to its investors.
CryptoMagnat0

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

It`s a wonderfull project!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that this will be a successful project. I wish success to the developers and wait for news and bounty campaign!

Reserving russian translation!
CryptoMagnat0

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

it`s very interesting project

POWER OF CRYPTO WORLD

Welcome to the world of MEGATRON. We are glad to introduce you with a revolutionary crypto currency “MEGATRON”
Megatron is the next generation blockchain driven decentralized cryptocurrency that runs on most secure, open source Ethereum blockchain technology. It connects worldwide Ethereum miners, entrepreneurs and the crowd together.
Megatron will work specially for the miners, traders, investors, community worldwide to ensure a safe and flexible business Environment. Our goal is to make the digital currency’s capital market more transparent, open and connected by developing Ethereum miners community and mining tools obtainable.

VISION & VALUES

Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum is a distributed public blockchain network. Ethereum offers one particular application of blockchain technology, a peer to peer electronic cash system that enables online Ethereum payments. Ethereum blockchain has already been the most secure and accepted blockchain technology for its Ultra fast transaction speed and velocity.
As well as Ethereum  open sourced blockchain technology and  smart contract mostly uses on crypto market.we have seen that ethereum blockchain is much popular than any other blockchain network.our Vision is to improve the mining community of Ethereum worldwide and make it easier & reliable to all the Ethereum users. As per coinmarketcap registration record till now 587+ Token circulating on crypto market. And there 95% of them are using   Ethereum blockchain technology. So basically we understand the demand of ethereum mining.
Our aim is to provide latest mining equipment and technology to worldwide Ethereum mining community & individual miners. By following this step we hope within a short time we will be able to make Ethereum mining more popular and profitable. We believe once we establish a great community our MEGATRON token price will raise up rapidly & every MEGATRON holders and traders will get huge profits from our project
we aim to enhance our token  (MEGATRON) to be used as fiat money and accepted as top 10 Crypto currency listing on coinmarketcap.com within 1 year. As well as you know that we are connected with worldwide professional miners and traders, we will achieve our target soon.

TOKEN SPECIFICATION:

https://i.imgur.com/gVgITNa.png

TOKEN ALLOCATION

https://i.imgur.com/RdDiDqV.png

FUND ALLOCATION

https://i.imgur.com/mSSBmqH.png

ICO TIMELINE

https://i.imgur.com/UydfE9i.png

INSTANT WITHDRAWAL FACILITY

MEGATRON Users will be able to withdraw their token instantly after buy MGT token to any ERC20 supported wallet that we already mentioned on our website. Some wallets are considered “ERC20 compatible” because they allow you to input a token contract address so you can see how much of that token you have.

Publically scanable block explorers like Etherscan and Ethplorer will show you your token balance regardless of whether or not your Ethereum wallet address will show you. With that said, it’s important to only send ERC20 tokens to wallet addresses that are ERC20 compatible. A few that come to mind are MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, and Mist. we will also allow our users to withdraw their affiliate commission too.

It means user can easily transfer their token to their own erc20 supported wallet immediately and there will be no transaction fee. Every member will get withdrawal confirmation mail on their registered email. After received the confirmation mail users will find their token to their wallet. If you got any issues about token withdrawal please check our FAQ section.

AFFILIATE BONUS

We believe that, we can achieve our goal by building a strong crypto community Worldwide. For those who will help us to build our strong MEGATRON community, We have an offer for them, 10%  Affiliate bonus on ICO. Every MEGATRON user will get their unique Affiliate link to promote among their team. Once any new member join by using your Affiliate link and participate MGT token sale, you will automatically get 10% bonus from MEGATRON.  

MEGATRON DEBIT CARD

MEGATRON will provide most secure debit card for their honorable users. Anyone from anywhere will be able to purchase major crypto currencies with MEGATRON debit card. Users can easily withdraw their Megatron balance to cash from any visa card supported ATM. Our debit card will be accepted as a payment system with our worldwide partners payment gateway on such in online shopping, banking, advertising & marketing.

ROADMAP

https://i.imgur.com/Saez8ID.png

MEET OUR MOTIVATED TEAM

https://i.imgur.com/y5yB9yv.png

JOIN OUR AIRDROP

HERE

JOIN OUR BOUNTY  CAMPAIGN

THANK YOU
THE MEGATRON TEAM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: