Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expect price to go up or price down?  (Read 1263 times)
Missterio

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

Most likely the price will stand still with a gradual decline. I expect growth only in the second half of the year.
HarryBeroe

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:33:03 AM

Which i hope now is the stability of the bitcoin price. If the bitcoin price is stable, then slowly it will rise again. Hopefully the bitcoin price in April will stabilize and rise again.
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

After the price is often down and slow to rise higher like last year, what exactly do you expect, do you expect the price to go down to buy or expect the price to rise high?

For me, you can't expect if the bitcoin price will go up or down because it's volatibility. We will just work here and hoping it will regain the high value just like last year.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:37:58 AM

After the price is often down and slow to rise higher like last year, what exactly do you expect, do you expect the price to go down to buy or expect the price to rise high?
The cryptocurrency market is very unstable and unpridectible, and no one can really tell when it will go up or down, or by how much, last year at this currenct time bitcoin was only 1250$ and it stayed stbale in that range up until may where it started making som significant progress, the idea is it could take bitcoin a month or tow or maybe three or it could jump un price in a week, the idea is that no one knows when, all we know is that eventually the price will start going up again, and when he does we need to be ready.
vania vin

Activity: 481
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

if I hope bitcoin prices can rise again because I join a lot of bounty signature, later if the price is down when we sell a little coin profit.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

What i really expect is much better price on bitcoin as many experts speculates that bitcoin will hit beyond the $20000 this year, even the market's movement and price is very unpredictable we can say that it has a possibility since it performed so well in the few years. Bitcoin will remain a fluctuative thing since it depends on demand and supply.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

I expect the price will go up, as of now the price is low so it will go slowly to reach higher price, but I don't know if bitcoin reach again at $20,000 just like happen in last year.

Bitcoin will for sure get to the value of the 20.000$. Some of the experts are even expecting that value In the third quartal of this year.

Begining of the year is full of revelations like the involvement of the Tether into Bitcoin supporting or the billionaires dumping of the Bitcoin which caused the drastic fall in the market. There are various outside influences on the cryptomarket which actually cannot be avoided.

Another massive dump caused by the billionaires is expected to happen in September. Investment into Bitcoin is recommended right now while it is still on relatively low value!

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:52:41 AM

I am expecting btc price must go up anytime so while the price is down we can invest more and hold them a bit of time. Of course it is really risky if it will continue its decreacing price. For me its good it btc goes up than its price down.

Yes we have already expected that the price will go up and down because it is a kind of business. It will never be stable due to competitors. New marketing new price will come or rise.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:58:39 AM

Since right now we have the price drop, it is expected that after price drops in cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin there is going to be a price hike. Fluctuating value of cryptocurrency is just normal and not a thing to be scared of. When bitcoin's value goes up you have to sell it because there's a possibility that it will go down again. Don't waste this opportunity to get the profit that you want because maybe in another day the value will go down. Trust your guts in selling and do a smart guess.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:09:44 AM

Most newbies believe that its a downtrend for this moment due to decrease of price but this is what crypto currencies price always unstable.Market demands has made the cryptocurrency to be very volatile.After the bull run last year 2017 there will be correction that will happen,many speculations have come out that its dumps cause by banning of some countries,price manipulation or either people will lost interest in bitcoins due to fake news. Bitcoins price will soon recover slowly but for now lets take every opportunity that its price is low,rest assured it is more profitable in the future when holding is the best option an investor could have.

ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

Will i think the best answer to question is depend on situation. If the price is on high to the present then expect low price in the future. If the price is low then expect to high in the future
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:24:58 AM

The price will most likely go up due to the price being so down for so long I believe. But it could also go down before going back up, no one can tell for sure since the market has been moving unpredictably as always. I just think people should buy the dip and wait for the price hike to happen.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:25:45 AM

Ofcourse I expect price to go up and i believe it will maybe tomorrow  or next day. But you know now is an opportunity to buy more bitcoins while the price is lower. Don't just look at the price movement every single minute without doing any action at this moment. Make your move in a positive way to earn more someday through this bitcoin.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

What i really expect is much better price on bitcoin as many experts speculates that bitcoin will hit beyond the $20000 this year, even the market's movement and price is very unpredictable we can say that it has a possibility since it performed so well in the few years. Bitcoin will remain a fluctuative thing since it depends on demand and supply.

Yes agree, that bitcoin will hit beyond the current price high of bitcoin which $19,000+ into a very awaiting unpredictable price in 2018. This makes new participants would really concerning in a price up and price down in a market, it is not due to the supply and demand it's purely whale that makes the price unstable in a market.
natalagerman95

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

I expect that bitcoin will cost exactly 8 to and buy potm already zasyadu with chips and cola with sweets waiting for growth.
Doloready

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:28:22 PM

I think that the price will still rise, as Bitcoin becomes a more sensational topic, which means that interest and demand for it are rising. And where there is demand, there the price becomes higher
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

Currently, I think the price might go down for a few days or maybe weeks. As this might be start of a little drop. After bitcoin stops dropping after a few days and becomes a bit more stable I think the price would come back up again and cross at least 10,000$. If we see it in a long term I think it would be reaching new hieghts again, in a few months.
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:33:58 PM

We are seeing a needed correction so the price will likely move sideways or head down lower. However bitcoin has a history of bouncing back every time.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:38:37 PM

Currently, I think the price might go down for a few days or maybe weeks. As this might be start of a little drop. After bitcoin stops dropping after a few days and becomes a bit more stable I think the price would come back up again and cross at least 10,000$. If we see it in a long term I think it would be reaching new hieghts again, in a few months.
Bitcoin drops its price because of some investors that are still holding their coins for them to sell it when price of this will be back to normal. So,I already expected, price of this drops. I think bitcoin price will continue to drop for how many weeks and come back to its higher price again and again and we didn't expect to the price of bitcoin to be as higher as usual. Just keep believing and keep on waiting.
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:48:03 PM

I think bitcoin price may be down little more. But according to my previous experience I think bitcoin price will back to 10k again within few days. It's just a matter of time, so who want to buy bitcoin can buy now. In this situations we need to keep our mind calm & wait for perfect time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: