Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expect price to go up or price down?  (Read 1263 times)
Killerbulate

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

I expect them both because the price of bitcoin is up one day and down the next day. Just learn, understand then invest in it. No one knows the future.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

After the price is often down and slow to rise higher like last year, what exactly do you expect, do you expect the price to go down to buy or expect the price to rise high?

the first of course I am currently expecting the price to go back up because now the price of all cryptocurrency is very cheap and I have bought it for availability so that when the price goes up I can get profit and of course I have to be more patient to be able to get the profit very much.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:05:01 AM

Well at the moment the of most crypto currency are on the decline direction and all our expectation is that the market will soon start on a bullish trend which will make many of us to be happy again.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:17:24 AM

prices up or down? yes, some people who panic and do not have the capital, would want to immediately see prices rise again. but, for some new investors want to see prices fall further back, so they can buy as much as possible. this situation is very mixed between black and white in my opinion. now all traders and investors are panicking Be in the same boat and so are the traders and new investors. honestly, I myself have also been fed up with like this.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:49:28 PM

I expect them both because the price of bitcoin is up one day and down the next day. Just learn, understand then invest in it. No one knows the future.

I hope that finally, the price must start growing. Too much time when the market was down passed. I do guess April will become the month of a recovery.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

I hope that finally, the price must start growing. Too much time when the market was down passed. I do guess April will become the month of a recovery.
Expect all the negative that will happen, embrace it, let it happen just continue to hold because one day you will be so much thankful that you did not let yourself seen this kind of opportunity in a negative matter, so just keep it and one day you'll be able to testify that you did your best here.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:18:42 PM

Yes that is very right and no doubt about this that bitcoin price will start increasing very soon and that is the reason that most of the people in current time holding bitcoin and not letting it to sell, because they are confident about bitcoin price that it will give me the a good profit.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:16:26 PM

As usual event in crypto,  we have been like these since from the start and it could be till forever. Up and down trend of the market makes us to earned more rather than of having a stabilize price. In this way,  we have chances to buy in cheap and sell in high price.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:33:22 PM

The price will go up, right now we're low experiencing fluctuation without more price drop than price increase. When the market gains the required support for a forward push automatically the growth fire gets ignited. Till that we need to keep hold of the assets, we don't know when the growth will begin in a precise manner.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

now many who bought bitcoin in this failure expect it to grow, but I think we need to give more time to restore prices
BigBos

Activity: 1904
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:46:32 AM

now many who bought bitcoin in this failure expect it to grow, but I think we need to give more time to restore prices
of course we all expect the bitcoin price to go up. I'm sure, many of us have bought bitcoins under the current $ 7000 price. many people predict, bitcoin prices will skyrocket in the future. only the current price becomes stable.
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:18:04 AM

it is clear I am now waiting for the price to rise, because I have vitcoin as well, and the market is currently down, confused also how in the future
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:21:00 AM

Going down very fast. To 6600 again. Lets hope we will bounce again. Because if not - and if not 6k support - then everything will be really sad (2-2.5k) 
bitzizzix

Activity: 2408
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

After the price is often down and slow to rise higher like last year, what exactly do you expect, do you expect the price to go down to buy or expect the price to rise high?
I will let the market run as it is and up or down is normal because both are wanted by everyone, there are people who expect the price to go up to sell it and some expect the price to go down to buy it. and my hope is to let the market run as it is, because under any circumstances I will continue to hold it to reach the price I want and reach the highest price, then I sell it in the hope of making a big profit.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

I think it's natural for bitcoin prices to go up and down because I think it is a very good moment and easy to guess, just imagine if you can read the movement of bitcoin price conditions it will be easy to get a lot of profits.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

As usual event in crypto,  we have been like these since from the start and it could be till forever. Up and down trend of the market makes us to earned more rather than of having a stabilize price. In this way,  we have chances to buy in cheap and sell in high price.

Yeah, because we are talking about supply and demand here and transaction is happening from time to time. All must be in balanced in order to have a normal behavior. We have to be wise enough to play with this kind activity.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

Unfortunately, i am just expecting for recovery to happen at the end of this year while on the following days and months, I think we should expect for more backdrops. Still,if the crash will continue, holding is the best thing to do and also,avoid panic selling. Just wait until the market price starts to recover because when that time come,huge profit will be earned.

Apiapik

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

As a trader, I honestly say expect the price to drop when I will buy for investment.
And I hope the price goes up when I want to sell my existing asset assets. I think this is realistic and can be accepted by everyone.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

I really expect bitcoin prices to go up, because right now i'm in need of a lot of capital for wedding expenses, at least
when selling at a high price then i will automatically benefit from the sale.
But all that is just a hope, because i and everyone no one will know what will happen with bitcoin prices in the rest of this year.

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:29:07 PM

I think it's natural for bitcoin prices to go up and down because I think it is a very good moment and easy to guess, just imagine if you can read the movement of bitcoin price conditions it will be easy to get a lot of profits.
Fluctuation is always there in bitcoin price, but i think overall the bitcoin price is continuously increasing, and for now as the bitcoin price is trading too much stable for a long time. Although it is difficult to give a 100% correct speculation about bitcoin price but still i would like to say that more chances are that bitcoin price will very soon start increasing, because still bitcoin price has too much potential and therefore more chances are that its price will increase more in near future.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: