Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:30:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expect price to go up or price down?  (Read 1268 times)
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:10:18 PM

I am expecting btc price must go up anytime so while the price is down we can invest more and hold them a bit of time. Of course it is really risky if it will continue its decreacing price. For me its good it btc goes up than its price down.

The bitcoin price would soon claim up and touch $10K very soon in 2 week. The growth has been so strong and steady. I dont expect a correction happen in coming months. My prediction is, Bitcoin may hit $20K by end of June.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:45:28 PM

I believe that price will rise with the sustainable growth rate in the year 2018 and it will not only recover but also we will see a fresh all-time high level before next year. The recent correction process has taught a good lesson to the investors investing just because the price was going up. However, if you are willing to take any investment decision then I would recommend you to do your own research instead of relying on others opinion.
Yes majority of the investors have the same thinking, according to them bitcoin price will continue increasing its price for some time. they are even thinking that at the end of 2018 the bitcoin price is expected to reach to 30000$, therefore they are advising to the other inexperienced trader to hold their bitcoin and not to sell in such a low price.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:24:30 AM

I believe that price will rise with the sustainable growth rate in the year 2018 and it will not only recover but also we will see a fresh all-time high level before next year. The recent correction process has taught a good lesson to the investors investing just because the price was going up. However, if you are willing to take any investment decision then I would recommend you to do your own research instead of relying on others opinion.
Yes majority of the investors have the same thinking, according to them bitcoin price will continue increasing its price for some time. they are even thinking that at the end of 2018 the bitcoin price is expected to reach to 30000$, therefore they are advising to the other inexperienced trader to hold their bitcoin and not to sell in such a low price.

It can not be hidden that bitcoin is moving up soon this year because of the good feedback and increase of market that occurs nowadays. In most countries, bitcoin has just risen and many people are very eager to have even at least one coin. They are so willing to buy bitcoin because they have recently learned about how bitcoin will increase its value in the shortest time possible.
Let us not live in regrets and better be more intelligent in handling our bitcoins.

Maximo1

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:29:17 AM

After the price is often down and slow to rise higher like last year, what exactly do you expect, do you expect the price to go down to buy or expect the price to rise high?

Im a positive man so i really expect the price to rise high, we all know bitcoin is such a good coin,Thats why we prefer to hold it in long term because we believe in it, we just hoping for the stability of bitcoin,
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:52:34 AM

Its name is also fluctuating market prices, can go up can also go down, like some prices of basic food on the market, as well as stock exchange and digital currency. Although this condition essentially makes a little spirit shrink, because this condition is uncertain, do not break your own spirit, let's say you are making creations in steemit, if you continue to focus on the Money in steemit, then you will experience failure in the platform this.
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:36:51 PM

depending on where you are. and surely everyone has different expectations. if you are a person who wants to buy bitcoin, then you would expect the price to go down, why? because, of course you want to buy it when the price is low. different from you who want to sell or who is holding bitcoin. surely you would expect bitcoin price to go up, because you want to get a big profit from the price you have bought before.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

depending on where you are. and surely everyone has different expectations. if you are a person who wants to buy bitcoin, then you would expect the price to go down, why? because, of course you want to buy it when the price is low. different from you who want to sell or who is holding bitcoin. surely you would expect bitcoin price to go up, because you want to get a big profit from the price you have bought before.
Simple if you want to buying/selling just dont some research news & try predicted with technical analysis but rightnow seem like Bitcoin phase sideaway iam not see about Bad news more than a month so i thinks with a few month maybe at agustus/september can break 12k-15k and going to next level if the trend continue.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:43:16 AM

Its name is also fluctuating market prices, can go up can also go down, like some prices of basic food on the market, as well as stock exchange and digital currency. Although this condition essentially makes a little spirit shrink, because this condition is uncertain, do not break your own spirit, let's say you are making creations in steemit, if you continue to focus on the Money in steemit, then you will experience failure in the platform this.
Unexpectedly the Bitcoin acts every time and make us wonder to see the price. Sometimes we become wonder negatively but that time we are in investment already but good for new comers while sometimes we wonder at the positive side as we are looking for casting the opportunity to sell and make profit of our investments. That is why the prices vary with the reaction of people.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:57:00 AM

Simple if you want to buying/selling just dont some research news & try predicted with technical analysis but rightnow seem like Bitcoin phase sideaway iam not see about Bad news more than a month so i thinks with a few month maybe at agustus/september can break 12k-15k and going to next level if the trend continue.
The 4th half of the year is always there to make bitcoin supporters rock the world and those who are old players of the bitcoin market will reinforce my statement. At the moment, though the increase in values is slow but the good thing is that it is increasing in value. We all need to do is that keep supporting and buying bitcoin in order to make it touch huge values soon.
gabmen

Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

The 4th half of the year is always there to make bitcoin supporters rock the world and those who are old players of the bitcoin market will reinforce my statement. At the moment, though the increase in values is slow but the good thing is that it is increasing in value. We all need to do is that keep supporting and buying bitcoin in order to make it touch huge values soon.

What's better? Don't expect lol. Of course the price will go up AND down and you wouldn't know when it'll exactly happen. Be flexible. This market will eat you alive if you don't react well to heavy fluctuations. Have a target but don't expect.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
DeadCoin

Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:52:46 AM

This happens always in the crypto world. If there is a fall of price the price will going to be increase. Last year the same situation happened. But at the end of december the value reached to top. No one expected that much of rise. Like that this year also happens, now the price is increasing gradually but not higher. But sure the price will goes up in future.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:58:04 AM

It can not be hidden that bitcoin is moving up soon this year because of the good feedback and increase of market that occurs nowadays. In most countries, bitcoin has just risen and many people are very eager to have even at least one coin. They are so willing to buy bitcoin because they have recently learned about how bitcoin will increase its value in the shortest time possible.
Let us not live in regrets and better be more intelligent in handling our bitcoins.
The Bitcoin is totally unpredictable and we can not predict its future price because the demand and other market factors are changing continuously resulting in the value change of Bitcoin. We can only expect the high price after our investment the reason is to sell out the coins in a high market in order to get huge profit. Bitcoin price can be estimated that is not accurate as well but the estimated price can explain better the future price of Bitcoin.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:34:17 AM

We all know that no one can really predict what to happen next in the market, we only hope positive currency status and stability so that the price will go up to, but every fluctuation brings good thing i think because for example after falling, i believe it will rebound to rising up too, and when price go up then make good plan of your investment either make it grow more or have some other plans too
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:13:13 PM

After the price is often down and slow to rise higher like last year, what exactly do you expect, do you expect the price to go down to buy or expect the price to rise high?
Right now I expect that the price is going to remain the same for a long time, some are predicting that the price is going to recover very rapidly but I do not see it, and some are predicting that the price is going to go further down but I cannot see that either, so the only option is that the price more or less remains at the current levels.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

I think that the price will remain in a certain amount of money and in the near future to grow or decrease by large values will not be
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:32:19 AM

Everything has constant change.Price is changing time to time.As a bitcoiner I expect less so that if the price will fall it would affect a lot,but off course I have to be optimistic.
This is what exactly all bitcoiners should do at the moment. Get ready for anything worst but stay optimistic at the same time. Try not to get influenced by the fake news by the haters of bitcoin. Hold your coin tight and trust your decision. Those who dance in the storm are the ones who deserve beautiful weather after the storm. Don’t fear it rather be smart and try to embrace the storm.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:36:10 PM

I am expecting btc price must go up anytime so while the price is down we can invest more and hold them a bit of time. Of course it is really risky if it will continue its decreacing price. For me its good it btc goes up than its price down.

The bitcoin price would soon claim up and touch $10K very soon in 2 week. The growth has been so strong and steady. I dont expect a correction happen in coming months. My prediction is, Bitcoin may hit $20K by end of June.
The market these days is stable as the price is constantly sifting between the 7k dollar market price and 8k dollar market price which is under 10k dollar market price. So this market is achievable and affordable for an ordinary person and al type of people with less or huge amounts for investment. The future market will follow the increase trend as Bitcoin is making progress.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:45:02 PM

I do honestly expect that the dump on its market value will continue and will only start increasing at the end of this year or maybe on the third quarter of this year. And besides, where not even on the middle of this year so there are many things that could possibly happen. Holding then is really necessary in order to earn huge profit when that time come.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:32:30 PM

Everything has constant change.Price is changing time to time.As a bitcoiner I expect less so that if the price will fall it would affect a lot,but off course I have to be optimistic.
This is what exactly all bitcoiners should do at the moment. Get ready for anything worst but stay optimistic at the same time. Try not to get influenced by the fake news by the haters of bitcoin. Hold your coin tight and trust your decision. Those who dance in the storm are the ones who deserve beautiful weather after the storm. Don’t fear it rather be smart and try to embrace the storm.
Doesn't really matter actually , go up or go down ... There's always an opportunity to get benefit from any kind situation. Bearish ? Take that chance to buy cheaps , bullish? Your holding could become more worthy . So basically you need a plan where both scenarios would always provide you a significant profit.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:31:14 AM

Doesn't really matter actually , go up or go down ... There's always an opportunity to get benefit from any kind situation. Bearish ? Take that chance to buy cheaps , bullish? Your holding could become more worthy . So basically you need a plan where both scenarios would always provide you a significant profit.
actually it is very important. yes, we know, we hold the coins for predicting the price will actually go up, and we buy the coins because we believe that it is a really low price. well, it's just that the price is down. I believe that there are people who take advantage of this moment.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████