Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:48:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expect price to go up or price down?  (Read 1268 times)
Lizzardis

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:46:12 AM

I hope to see at least slight rise to 8-9k very soon. But what I'm afraid of, is that many hoDlers can lose their patience and begin to sell coins, dropping the price even lower..
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:04:52 AM

I hope to see at least slight rise to 8-9k very soon. But what I'm afraid of, is that many hoDlers can lose their patience and begin to sell coins, dropping the price even lower..

At the same time, there are many people who wants to buy bitcoin at this price but there are many people who don't want to sell the bitcoin even though the price start increasing they invested into bitcoin for long term.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:59:09 PM

I do not really believe or do expectations on the price of bitcoin - it is very volatile and having an accurate expectation is hard to point out and pretty much senseless.
I only believe in one thing about it: it has great potential in the future, of course it will rise no matter the dips it get in the present so I guess I will continue to hold my coins for as long as I can.
We can only see when it does.
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:09:04 AM

After the price is often down and slow to rise higher like last year, what exactly do you expect, do you expect the price to go down to buy or expect the price to rise high?

Of course, I expect the price to go up to sell the coins I have. I've been holding it for quite a while and if the price goes back down again I'll automatically hold it until it really reaches high marks. The increase of each coin price is certainly good news for the development of cryptocurrency for the future can grow more rapidly again.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:08:14 AM

It is very difficult to guess whether the price will rise or fall, early May and then I am optimistic that the price will soon reach $ 10k, but unfortunately the price continues to decline when the price had reached $ 9985.
tester4206

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:21:17 AM

It's like the first market regulation of supply and demand for goods. Thus, it is possible to store not only Bitcoin, but the entire crypto currency market. If today stops at Big Sale immediately, and leaves only the demand, then the price will increase many times
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:36:06 AM

I expect the price of the bitcoin become high again in the next month and also to july when halving . I hope the investor will come back again so the price will bloom again. But I did not expect hundreds percent because they have chances the price decrease. No one can tell or know it what happen to the bitcoin price is either decrease or it increase .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:02:21 PM

After the price is often down and slow to rise higher like last year, what exactly do you expect, do you expect the price to go down to buy or expect the price to rise high?
Surely I expect the price to go up. Because I've been holding back all the coins I've had. And this year my intention, I want to sell it at high prices. If all the coins that I have the price are up I will immediately sell it at the highest price. I will be more patient waiting for all the coins to reach a very high value.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kalidos

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

bitcoin is a good store of value  , the price of bitcoin will go up upon time but for long hold terms
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

hopes for bitcoin prices will rise higher than current prices, because bitcoin growth is better every day, so we really believe that bitcoin prices will go up better.
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

It is my hope that next month the price will rise again as I expected for the past few months, so that I can make a profit
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:38:41 PM

Crypto currency market is always volatile and the price fluctuation always be there. As per the experts prediction from June the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currency will rise and it will reach the highest price this year probably within December. I observe from the last year trend that the experts prediction will be right and the price will go up and up.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

It is very difficult to guess whether the price will rise or fall, early May and then I am optimistic that the price will soon reach $ 10k, but unfortunately the price continues to decline when the price had reached $ 9985.
Due to volatility and some other factors that affect the price of cryptocurrency, it's hard to predict what its future holds if when the price will rise or fall. What I think is that, in this kind of situation we should embrace the fact that it's normal in crypto field and it's very unpredictable. The drop and increase can be both taken as advantage or disadvantages. If you're trading, it gives you the chance to buy, hold, and sell at high price. While if you're investing a huge amount, and price wildly swings, losses may also be big. Whether price goes up or down, it best to be knowledgeable and be strategic.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:39:43 PM

It is my hope that next month the price will rise again as I expected for the past few months, so that I can make a profit

Most of us right now has been expecting much greater compared of what we think of last year's situations,  but don't  be too confident that it will happen even though its dipping value happened. The impression of every traders became more positive when they seen the price after dip that it has a bigger potential of spiking at bigger values, due to they think that its an opposite trend after the fall of the value  of each crypto.

PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:43:31 PM

Yes it is not obvious to know that what will happen to the price. None of us will know but if the speculations are in the favor of bitcoin then it means that the price of bitcoin will increase because if people will know that price will go better then they will invest their money in bitcoin and they will suggest it to others.
We can also think the price to rise if we invite new investors to invest in bitcoin.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

We for sure have very different year than we had previously.  I can't expect BTC go up and up again. It's searching for balance, and who knows, it is probably somewhere around 10-12k.. anyway, it has been so long with down movement that I bet it will go up very soon
We can not expect and can not predict as today I checked the price of Bitcoin which was 7.4k dollar and I expected to be 8k dollar next but now the value is 7.3k dollar. So we can not expect and can not predict, even if we predict and expect the price tells us another story. Our focus should be only on investments and decisions making. Bitcoin has the ability and has the potential to achieve any impossible value but in this current time we can contribute only if we invest more that will result in a high value in future.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

Bitcoin price is expected to go up starting this month of june cause this month was forecast to be a bullish month. And the right thing to do is to buy and hold.

lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

in the near future I expect the growth of bitcoin in price, because the decline was a long time to go up
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:14:34 PM

in the near future I expect the growth of bitcoin in price, because the decline was a long time to go up

The value of bitcoin is increasing hereafter, because the same situation happens last year also. Till middle if the month the value was in fluctuaing range. But after june there was a rapid growth in the price. Likewise this year also the price of bitcoin is starts to increasing. So eight now invest in crypto it will be more helpful to you in future.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:43:40 PM

Here no one exactly can say that in which direction the Market can go but here you should make himself experienced that at which side it can go and you can make profit easily , just try to understand the probability of the price to go at either two side .
Right now you should keep in your mind that the price will go for down much after one month because of new rules of regulation in few countries where people will not able to buy and sell online through banking services .
So here for such types of the predictions we needed to go with the news and future news that will give much impact over the market of the cryptocurrency .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: