Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:59:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or sell and buy back lower  (Read 1832 times)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:19:22 AM

Well it's always good for a holding. but if the market shows the signal of crash which cause any coins price drops then it's better to sell and buy again at the lower price(buyback), because you will get more coins.

but if the market shows the signal of crash which cause any coins price drops then it's better to sell

that may seem impossible to detect . No one knows what will happen on the market and you cant just forseen what will coming ahead , not unless your a fortune teller or a time traveller that can see the future in advance.

i guess holding is still the best way to go since we are all eager to earn a big profit. We can then sell if ever we reach out targeted desired price and then we can buy back again at a lower price if ever .

graphs can give us information about something that gives us information about what has happened in the past but it is not very robust to work with graphics.

Graphs are only an example of how their prices moves but it cannot aid you to become a good trader or investor because price dont guarantee to repeat its history.
Job7work

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:58:50 AM

This market is so volatil. I think holding isn't much effective in cryptocurrencies. The chart moves by hours, even minutes. Holding some promising coins only gives you some profit. On the other hand, acttively trading, or so they say, day trading, is much more effective. Yes, there is a much bigger risk in day trading but also a promise of much bigger profits.
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

Well it's always good for a holding. but if the market shows the signal of crash which cause any coins price drops then it's better to sell and buy again at the lower price(buyback), because you will get more coins.
But if at this point it is appropriate for the purchase, we can see that many are collecting ETH or BTC, people are expecting BTC and ETH will increase strongly at the end of the year and now is the time Good point to buy them in, but today many people did not believe in the Crypto market. They always claim that they are deceptive and deceptive.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:27:07 AM

Do not sell guys, the market is goign to recover sooner or later, and selling at this point would be a very difficult decision to make because you are going to regret in a few months from now, and more in a few years.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

I agree with you that technical analys can help you to predict the coins trend. But, it is not exact 100% because the cryptocurrency is a new market and it is not perpect.Its actiity depend on the information too much. Beside using charts and models, you also need to hunt the news in the market.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:58:34 AM

Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?

If you can do buying and selling effectively, then it will really give you more profit than just hodling. But if you cannot set a more or less accurate calls, buying and selling will only make your portfolio suffer in terms of value. I do trading and there are really times when the result of my buy calls do not turn out the way I expected. I bought certain coins when they were down only to find out a day later that they are falling further.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:16:38 AM

I would not invest during this kind of moment in here, i would wait until everything goes down by at least a ten percent of the actual price, and then, i would buy

baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:52:35 AM

If you do this really is a great thing, buying low and selling high is a must in the business but hardly anyone can do it, because if you do this will be profitable forever, no will ever be able to make a loss on the market.

Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:10:04 PM

Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?
It is the best thing to do . to buy a low price and to selling a high price you can profit in this thing . strategy is a must .think it first before you do it and you cant regret it.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

According to the report on Cointelegraph, there is a shift from hodlers to speculators in past some months. This means that people are looking for short term trade nowadays unlike past some years. This has made market change trend frequently. So, it is better to go for short term trading. Shorting seems profitable in this market.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:32:51 PM

According to the report on Cointelegraph, there is a shift from hodlers to speculators in past some months. This means that people are looking for short term trade nowadays unlike past some years. This has made market change trend frequently. So, it is better to go for short term trading. Shorting seems profitable in this market.
Short term investment is profitable if you are sure for the crypto that you invest on it will increase in the near future, which is too hard for us to know, because it's too hard to predict the market move. I think long term investment is more safe than short term investments.
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:45:54 PM

I think that today you need to trade daily. This will now bring maximum profit. Some altcoins per day yield 10-20 percent. I think that this is an excellent result.
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:20:33 PM

I myself am an adherent of technical analysis Smiley. I consider this to be the best strategy. But don't forget about common sense. The market is not predictable, ordinary traders don't know about pamps and dumps planned by whales. Therefore, graphs can show one thing, and reality can be different. Sometimes it turns out that the best strategy is to hold.
There is also a category of people who can not or do not want to learn and learn anything, so it's easiest for them to buy coins and hold them. The main problem of these people is laziness.
And someone just doesn't have any sense to study something, financially they feel good. It is convenient for them to buy and hold. And after a while they already decide what to do with coins.
So we always need to consider that in the crypto currency there are different people with different financial capabilities and personal qualities.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:23:17 PM

I think that today you need to trade daily. This will now bring maximum profit. Some altcoins per day yield 10-20 percent. I think that this is an excellent result.

it seems that the market is bursting at the seams, because many altcoin are going up and give a good income to the trader every day, while Bitcoin with its unstable price and inactive growth is pulling the market back.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:56:52 AM

The cryptocurrency market is super volatile. I suppose holdin - isn't much effective strategy here. The chart moves by hours, even minutes. You can have some profit only by holding really promissing coins, like PTM. On the other hand, actively trading, or so they say, day trading, is much more effective. There is a big risk in day trading but also a promise of much bigger profits.
Holding your coins is a strategy designed to protect you from the volatility of the market which means that the longer you hold the greater benefits you get and also the bigger its the volatility the greater the protection that you get, day trading is in fact the opposite of long term holding where you are exposed completely to the volatility of the market, the potential profits are great but the potential losses are greater as well.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:41:26 AM

The cryptocurrency market is super volatile. I suppose holdin - isn't much effective strategy here. The chart moves by hours, even minutes. You can have some profit only by holding really promissing coins, like PTM. On the other hand, actively trading, or so they say, day trading, is much more effective. There is a big risk in day trading but also a promise of much bigger profits.
Holding your coins is a strategy designed to protect you from the volatility of the market which means that the longer you hold the greater benefits you get and also the bigger its the volatility the greater the protection that you get, day trading is in fact the opposite of long term holding where you are exposed completely to the volatility of the market, the potential profits are great but the potential losses are greater as well.
Holding will not guarantee that our coin will be more profitable and much more it will not protect us from the volatility of a coin because all the time the market changes, so if we sell for a little profit and buy back after it goes low is also not a guarantee of what we think will happen, what if the coin value will not go down and it will continue to goes up instead? so another regrets will come.

pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:59:53 AM

Holding is for those risk takers that can accept whatever happens on the coins that they are holding. Cause if they are not prepared they start to panic and the outcome is losing all thier profit.
pinoycryptoes

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:00:14 AM

As saying "Better to HODL than to lose while its cheap". It would be great on keeping your tokens for a while and wait for the right time to sell if you bought them cheap.

Red days will be over soon so you need to keep your patience.
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:25:25 AM

I think ,today is not the right time to sell. I would suggest you to keep holding,and wait for the right time before you sell it,be patient. Avoid to think negative while holding,remember that there's a rewards in every persistence that you have been made.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:31:45 AM

Depending on the time of the market, it is possible to make appropriate investment plans to limit risks and increase profits for investors. At the moment I think investors should keep only because if they sell out then you will lose a lot and I believe the market will rebound in June and 7. Do not be too panicked to sell out and bear a lot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: