Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:16:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Creativity in crypto world  (Read 543 times)
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

Hi everyone! Has anybody ever realized that crypto world become boring? In modern economy there is a huge variety of tools and methods. And what about crypto market? Can we bring something new in this sphere?
 If someone know or can suggest new ways of development or earning, please, share with us!

The creativity in the crypto world is definitely seeing a slump as we're looking at tokens being created in each field without any significance attached to it. All these almost useless coins are diluting the market while making it look stupid with what they're offering.
Bringing something new would require a completely pure idea rather than a sub-idea or something which already exists and working towards making it big with the same.
gune68gune

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:10:31 PM

Although not long ago in crypto, I think nothing seems boring in crypto. Every time I find some interesting things for me to learn. Many ico can be analyzed and followed. So, I think it's not boring.
buhna

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

People that have good ideas are try to make it real  Cheesy And it is more easier with crypto world. So fast money! But that's a pitty there are too much scammers.

Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

Hi everyone! Has anybody ever realized that crypto world become boring? In modern economy there is a huge variety of tools and methods. And what about crypto market? Can we bring something new in this sphere?
 If someone know or can suggest new ways of development or earning, please, share with us!
Cryptocurrency is just in the beginning phase of our economy. How do you say that it is too boring if the market itself does not reach its peak? The innovation for cryptocurrency cannot be made in easiest way, a lot of new research and studies that will undergo in order to make a davelopment in crypto. Right now, let us first cherish the moments that the cryptocurrency is already made and used by people. Be satisfied, do not find something that do not exist rather give importance to every moments to your life.
Andri73

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

I think the crypto world is not boring, while we can get what we want in crypto it becomes a fun thing. I think that crypto is art in the art there is nothing boring Smiley

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:33:02 PM

Well, in my opinion, there is nothing boring. Every day, we get to know that someone is using blockchain technology. Various cryptocurrencies come into our lives and will soon become an integral part. Everyone develops and improves in their projects. Maybe you learn that superficially. I do not know what you mean by saying "boring."
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:50:27 PM

Well, in my opinion, there is nothing boring. Every day, we get to know that someone is using blockchain technology. Various cryptocurrencies come into our lives and will soon become an integral part. Everyone develops and improves in their projects. Maybe you learn that superficially. I do not know what you mean by saying "boring."
I believe when almost ICO went in the direction of giving the developer a new idea how. And cryptocurrency has made a positive impact.
I think some projects will still revolutionize the crypto world with new creativity and innovation.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

Why you say that? if you feel boring with crypto world most likely you are not active in this forum, you are not actively see price movement and you are never see the latest information about crypto world. Maybe I am different with you, because until now the crypto world always makes me tense, always make me happy always make me disappointed, so I don'tt deserve to said crypto world is boring.

Well, why can't he say that? Any activity with time can become boring, including in the cryptocurrency world. There is nothing wrong. All people are different. Someone likes one thing, someone else. For example, I'm not bored at all. The ups and downs of coins, market volatility, participation in bounty campaigns and ICO projects. For me every day something interesting happens.
Charlz124

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:06:36 PM

I believe that this and there is creativity. A lot of projects. Schemes, systems, outputs. That there is creativity if not crypto the world Roll Eyes
Lusya8461

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:58:26 PM

We already know that a new class of blockchain is entering the arena.They will be more scalable,more efficient and with built-in control.These new generation blockchains will become General-purpose platforms and will not be tied to a specific user.On top of them it will be possible to create a social network,Exchange,identification system finally even another cue ball.They are the future!
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:00:44 PM

That's exactly what is much in the crypto-currency world, so it's creativity, because it is on creativity that almost all projects that are currently on the market are built, today this market is very huge, but it still has much to grow.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:05:56 PM

I think this man has lost some money earlier and now makes a projection of his failures on the emerging market... The market in any case can not be boring.            
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:10:03 PM

I think the crypto world is not boring, while we can get what we want in crypto it becomes a fun thing. I think that crypto is art in the art there is nothing boring Smiley

agree with you because with boring ideas you won't raise money for your project that's why in world of crypto you have to produce creative ideas that will attract investors.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:21:40 PM

I wouldn't call crypto world boring. It is true there are a lot of annoying cliches, but there still is a lot of new stuff appearing every day. Also, there was a number of joke ICOs which hilariously mocked the crypto and gathered substantial amounts of money. Check out Useless Ethereum Token (https://uetoken.com/), Jesus Coin (https://jesuscoin.network/), FitVitalik(https://fitvitalik.io/) or SpaceKIM(https://spacekim.io/) all of them are hilarious. And some are done even more elaborately than half of the ICOs.
Andri73

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:22:49 AM

I think the crypto world is not boring, while we can get what we want in crypto it becomes a fun thing. I think that crypto is art in the art there is nothing boring

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:27:00 AM

You need to be creative to make ideas for ICO, for crypto marketing and of course for development. It is very important tool for everyone.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:27:21 AM

Boring? You must be kidding. These huge up and downs, a lot of projects in the past collected huge amount of money based on idea mostly.  Wink

You mean ideas is same as others and it repeats over the time again and again. But many different projects can't start because of recent problems. When we will see real scalability in 1000x tx/sec we will see a lot of "fun" and "entertainment" projects. Like real interesting version of poker on blockchain for example.

Lol, that is true. The crypto market is still very interesting, the prices are up and down every hour, you can see many new ICO projects everyday. Yoy can also see updates from every project that is on going.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:28:45 AM

It is very exciting to me. New developments are happening and there are new projects always. I do not think it is lacking of new ideas at the moment. From gambling, to banking, to ai to 3d innovations and applications, I think it is very exciting.

And in the way of earning in cryptosphere, it is more exciting. Speculating alone can get you going for hours.
LemonF3

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:47:50 AM

For few months of being a member, I did not feel bored so far. I find it interesting everyday. Especially in researching and digging in what happens everyday in cryptoworld.
dagenoshiela

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:27:06 AM

It is not boring, it's just like watching a show and learn new things that caught your attention and I think it's interesting. Most especially when we get what we want in crypto world it's more fun.. Everyone do their best to developed and improve their creativity in the crypto to revolutionized and to be followed..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: