Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Creativity in crypto world  (Read 544 times)
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:10:18 AM

If you feel you are getting bored with crypto, then i suggest to forget about crypto and focus on the blockchain technology. Crypto is just a byproduct of blockchain and it has a lot more rooms for creativity. If you think about creativity then think about blockchain again, as many industries are adopting blockchain from A to Z like Agriculture to Zoology, blockchain can be adopted on that field. So think again, it could never be a dull moment with the blockchain development.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:33:51 AM

Creativity is an essentially natural part of every aspect of life, and i dont know how you find it missing in the crypto world, or asking for suggestions for a naturally integral phenomena. I see creativity in the responses, in the adwords, the name choices, the bounties, the project propaganda. In fact its reflective and satisfying and hearteningly obvious.
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:29:56 AM

Creativity is an essentially natural part of every aspect of life, and i dont know how you find it missing in the crypto world, or asking for suggestions for a naturally integral phenomena. I see creativity in the responses, in the adwords, the name choices, the bounties, the project propaganda. In fact its reflective and satisfying and hearteningly obvious.
In fact, the investment coins are almost the same as stocks, which is really boring. But if he chooses block chain research, I'm sure he won't think so. The direction of interest is different.
kere hore

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:31:59 AM

Hi everyone! Has anybody ever realized that crypto world become boring? In modern economy there is a huge variety of tools and methods. And what about crypto market? Can we bring something new in this sphere?
 If someone know or can suggest new ways of development or earning, please, share with us!

Personally, I think it is not boring because many people join in the crypto world because with crypto we can invest and we can invest in altcoin, like Ethereum and bitcoin because both of these coins have good potential and quality and promise let alone can survive in a long time and good for the future
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

Crypto world is vibrant. Each day, we keep seeing new ideas materialising in form of ICO. These new projects you hear of everyday is people's initiative, thinking being built on the blockchain to solve one life issue or the other. Crypto space can't be boring.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:36:24 PM

In my opinion, I choose some low-risk coins that I like is ETH.RIPPLE, NEO, and Litecoin.karena this coin have a high value and some of the stable for the future. and also before investing do research first.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:44:56 PM

I think the most creative projects are just going to come out when regulations are also done. For now the only creative ones can be counted and most of them are platforms. There are some projects that already have same concepts but are improved by some teams and already called it new. I guess opensource projects like the ones we have here in crypto are made to have competitors.
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

Hi everyone! Has anybody ever realized that crypto world become boring? In modern economy there is a huge variety of tools and methods. And what about crypto market? Can we bring something new in this sphere?
 If someone know or can suggest new ways of development or earning, please, share with us!
Cryptocurrencies could replace the fiat which is why it isnt really boring thing to do,some of the countries has started to accept cryptocurrencies,last time that i know japan is starting to adopt bitcoin as it is being legalized by its government which is why it is the one place that you can spend your cryptocurrency assets.

freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:04:15 PM

All the fun is just ahead!
For example, adult movies in virtual reality glasses on the blockchain platform
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:57:50 PM

attractive to investors as a cryptocurrency and platform are Ouroboros and Daedalus. Ouroboros is blockchain’s first when it comes to using of scientific means to ascertain whether the proof-of-stake algorithm is error-proof. The Daedalus wallet will have several functionalities, making it ideal for every possible use on the blockchain. This dedicated wallet can be adopted for any cryptocurrency use as well as providing app store services. Cryptocurrency and science combine to give us the best of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin; all on one platform. We all know how scientific research and technological revolution has led to innovation beyond man. That same effort is being put into the Cardano project. The result is that we have a cryptocurrency capable of driving the blockchain ecosystem to new heights.
awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

Crypto world is not boring just need patience and time to wait in gain profit. Crypto provide an opportunity to fill the spare time and make me not bored can move especially crypto give me a good chance.
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

Crypto world - it's not boring at all! I think when the market grows several times, then you will say that the market is very good and not boring. Blockchain  has many prospects and can be applied in many spheres of our lives. I think for the next few years people will come up with many more inventions related to crypto.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:13:02 PM

It seems to me that the creativity in the crypt is best manifested when creating projects. Creative product is very important in the crypt, because only this way you can get around competitors.
Step NOY

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:46:38 PM

If you feel you are getting bored with crypto, then i suggest to forget about crypto and focus on the blockchain technology. Crypto is just a byproduct of blockchain and it has a lot more rooms for creativity. If you think about creativity then think about blockchain again, as many industries are adopting blockchain from A to Z like Agriculture to Zoology, blockchain can be adopted on that field. So think again, it could never be a dull moment with the blockchain development.
And unless it is possible to use technology of a blockchain it is admissible in any other industry and for example for dollar or Euro? As far as I know they need permission from the state to such a thing.
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:03:01 AM

Think about it: tools and methods of modern economy have not evolved that much in the last 3-5 years. Within crypto world we are probably looking at similar timeframes I mean I don't think big evolutions will happen in 1 year but more likely in longer times
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:47:49 PM

Well, in my opinion, there is nothing boring. Every day, we get to know that someone is using blockchain technology. Various cryptocurrencies come into our lives and will soon become an integral part. Everyone develops and improves in their projects. Maybe you learn that superficially. I do not know what you mean by saying "boring."
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

Boring is certainly not for me alone. Especially with the presence of developers with various methods of development, of course, this shows concern for the world of crypto and crypto market.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:15:31 PM

I was just thinking the opposite, too much creative and innovative projects out there even makes me feel so overwhelmed to participate. one thing that makes them so unpopular is probably due to lack of adoption and didn't get enough attention from the community. Just google or visit announcement section in this forum and you'll find out a lot of creative projects out there.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:47:07 AM

If to talk about different projects in cryptocurrency industry then it seems really difficult to choose between real perspective startup from one side and just result of people’s fantasies from the other side.
boss@laway

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:49:40 AM

The true revolutionary aspect of Cryptocurrencies is the technology behind them: Blockchain technology. The magic of Blockchain technology is that it allows for a decentralized system; a system that isn’t owned by any one person or corporation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: