Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Creativity in crypto world  (Read 543 times)
tysavbde

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

The encrypted world is not boring, we are not talking about the creativity of encryption, but because many industries have not really combined with block chain technology, and I believe that encryption can change the world, at least economically to make the world more integrated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:04:03 AM

The true revolutionary aspect of Cryptocurrencies is the technology behind them: Blockchain technology. The magic of Blockchain technology is that it allows for a decentralized system; a system that isn’t owned by any one person or corporation.
I must say that it is the technology and the creativity which we have seen in case of the crypto currencies are the only things which have helped the crypto currencies to flourish this much and that this is the only thing which has helped to grab the attention of so many of the people which are now investing a major portion of their income into it and because of which, they are also making out some good money.
i40u

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:36:13 PM

I think there is nothing boring. Various cryptocurrencies come into our world and will soon become an integral part. Teams develops and improves in their projects. I do not understand what you mean by saying "boring."
lan.anh63

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:04:31 AM

If you got bored then create your own Altcoin. Many developers nowadays are struggling to be creative enough to sue as many as possible customers for their project to even more develop.
gstar - ross

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:24:58 AM

Boring? Mate crypto is prolly the most nerve-wrecking and exciting vehicle at the moment haha. Try putting your own skin in the game, it gets more exciting than just reading the news Smiley
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:40:30 AM

Until now I did not feel tired of being in this technology. I was fortunate to get to know the world cryptocurrency a variety of science I get here. Including a good way in crypto and trading profit every day. Matters relating to money and how to develop our money, we can do it here and this is a challenge for me.
Sweet Weapon

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:40:33 AM

Creativity in crypto world means one needs to know how and where to invest so that there investment remains safe .. One needs to do calculation about the market before investing .. It is also said that investing in different coins can make your investment safe ..

So its all about the market research ..
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:47:59 AM

If you got bored then create your own Altcoin. Many developers nowadays are struggling to be creative enough to sue as many as possible customers for their project to even more develop.

make our own coins ? it seems that it will spend a lot of capital if we do not succeed in developing it, let alone we do not have partners who have influence in the crypto world, then it will be in vain

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
moonkid2988

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:51:11 AM

I do not think it's boring, a new and very potential school, just you're approaching it the wrong way, or you want to earn too much and too fast from it.
SmellsCinnamon

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:59:37 AM

Hi everyone! Has anybody ever realized that crypto world become boring? In modern economy there is a huge variety of tools and methods. And what about crypto market? Can we bring something new in this sphere?
 If someone know or can suggest new ways of development or earning, please, share with us!
I don't think it is boring. There are a lot of great projects and methods they use. Most of the new projects uses blockchain which is good and modernized. Also, there are a lot of new crypto markets being established so I don't think there is something wrong. They just need to improve as time goes based on what is on the trend.
lan.anh63

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:27:08 AM

I would like for example crypto in use as an online gambling betting tool. and now it's nearing the world cup, I'm sure this method will work because many people will gamble and bet in online gambling during the world cup. and if the betting tool uses crypto, I think things will get easier.
Henry4457

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:22:51 AM

I have not been in Crypto for long but rather I don't perceive how it is exhausting. There are such a significant number of swings in the market and it appears things change in crypto in a matter of fourteen days rather than a year or two in certifiable activities.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:32:20 AM

What kind of boredom are you talking about? And in terms of being creative, I think I will leave that to the programmers and those who have the money to implement these kinds of creative endeavors. Asking for ideas from others might also be deceptive since ones idea, once shared here can be copied by others.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:44:01 AM

Hi everyone! Has anybody ever realized that crypto world become boring? In modern economy there is a huge variety of tools and methods. And what about crypto market? Can we bring something new in this sphere?
 If someone know or can suggest new ways of development or earning, please, share with us!
you should not give up easily, the most important work you get results. I will not abandon the world of cryptocurrencies because it gives so much profit if you want to take the initiative to create a good job field you can start with a business that you like.

lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 04:52:32 AM

I do not understand where you think the crypto is boring. A lot of interesting ICO projects come up with ideas every day. I think the crypto market is very young so its development potential is huge. The market is vibrant and fluctuating daily, you can easily make money but can lose money if not careful. If you are really bored, I think you should join another profession.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 05:11:13 AM

I don't think the crypto world is boring but it's the most exciting place to be because there are lots of innovations that can be seen in the crypto world. Most of them that comes from ICO projects are quite amazing. I love the idea of sharing our innovative ideas.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:13:42 AM

If someone had a new way to something do you think they are going to share it with you? Why they could do that instead of keeping it secret and profit from it the most they can, also if you want to get entertained in this industry then you are in the wrong place, making money most of the time is a very boring experience but you do it because you see the benefits you can get by having more money in the future.
vivuta105

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

The most creative project in the crypto world I have ever seen is spacekim.io . It is really funny and interesting to read. Guys who made that spent a lot of time on this project. Just look at this website and you will see that this meme coin made more than hundreds of ICO these days. Great joke and I hope to see it as popular as Doge. ( I am in and it is not an investment advice )
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:03:18 PM

Creativity to make great strategies in cryptocurrency really matters. I think through this concept you can obtained a huge income without any interfering problems regarding to a unsudden loss.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:08:04 PM

If someone says that the crypto world is starting to become boring, it's either you are not happy anymore with the current market and slow recovery or you are in depth loss and you can't it any longer.
Bringing something new in this market is still possible, if you're good in creating new ideas that can change the market it's possible to do it repetitively. Before thinking of something for earning, you have to focus on the development first before anything else, you're looking for new creative ideas to contribute, profit will come if your ideas boomed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀