Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:51:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why i love my Altcoins Bounty Journey!!!  (Read 380 times)
joelsamuya (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:26:17 AM
Merited by fortunecrypto (3), CryptoBry (2)

Hi Bitcointalk members, its been a year that i started my bounty and airdrops journey, and i find it very blessed for me, i started last year with Minexcoin, though it was my first time. Now minexcoin has been performing well, and i never sell my coins, so from that experience i started other coins and tokens to work on..Now every week i received a lots of tokens in my wallet, and its worth it because slowly by slowly it appears the value of the coin and im so happy with it.

Thanks to Bitcointalk for the knowledge that i get, you inspired me to work on this.,and also to the members who shared their valuable knowledge in this industry.

Im so thankful to you guys, you made my journey very meaningful.
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:36:12 AM

Hi Bitcointalk members, its been a year that i started my bounty and airdrops journey, and i find it very blessed for me, i started last year with Minexcoin, though it was my first time. Now minexcoin has been performing well, and i never sell my coins, so from that experience i started other coins and tokens to work on..Now every week i received a lots of tokens in my wallet, and its worth it because slowly by slowly it appears the value of the coin and im so happy with it.

Thanks to Bitcointalk for the knowledge that i get, you inspired me to work on this.,and also to the members who shared their valuable knowledge in this industry.

That's awesome that you hold on to your bounties and now the value has increased. I try to do the same by collecting as much and many tokens possible and see what the future brings.
potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:55:01 AM

So glad to hear that from you, and actually I just started last year, month of June, and I'll agree with you, it is so blessed to join this type of community. Through my experiences, I have learned a lot and they made me more knowledgeable. Continue to work in altcoins and sooner or later yhis community will influence the world.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

Inspiring. I started last year too, but I've not been able to keep any coin for a long term because of the market challenges and the fact that I usually cash in on them when there are financial contingencies. Now I try to diversify my portfolio.

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:06:57 AM

I shared a similar journey here in the this forum. I learned a lot of things I could have not known anywhere about cryptocurrency and I participated with many financially-enhancing opportunities published in this forum. Now, I can say that am getting to be well-rounded on many things surrounding Bitcoin and altcoins though practically speaking am still a newbie as there are certainly many things we still have to learn with. Congratulations on your journey sir Joel Samuya.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

I have a similar experience regarding my bounty altcoins. I received tons of it but I sold some of them when I needed cash for my family monthly expenses. I been holding a lot of my altcoin bounty because I know that someday It will have good and high values.
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:22:59 AM

I am also a bounty hunter and feel happy to receive a token on my wallet. I will hold it for a long time, but sometimes because I need money, I have to sell them sooner.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:25:35 AM

very inspiring for other members who participate in bounty campaign.
now I also try to hold all tokens from bounty that I participate, even though the price is falling due to the effects of bitcoin prices.
hopefully i am still strong to hold the tokens for long term
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

You've been with this bounty and airdrops, but why your rank doesn't suites to your statements?
If you really a year on this! your rank must be higher that what you are having now? or this account is just an alts of you?
Well whatever dude, happy earnings!
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:28:29 AM

I also agree with your point of view, and I of forum very grateful, thank you forum administrator provides us with such a good forum, let we can learn various knowledge about blockchain and to communicate with friends from all over the world. Grin

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:36:01 AM

It is great that you stick to coins from bounty and do not sell them. Plenty of people underestimate the time factor in these easily received coins and tokens. The later you sell them, the better your time was paid.

Keep on in bounties  Wink
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:37:34 AM

I also get a lot of new knowlege and info from Bitcointalk. The most useful resource
ShuCong

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:40:26 AM

Very inspiring post! Thank you!
I'm not yet qualified for bounties because of rank. But I plan to participate in airdrops and bounties some time later. Glad to hear there are working bounty programs.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:54:45 AM

I shared a similar journey here in the this forum. I learned a lot of things I could have not known anywhere about cryptocurrency and I participated with many financially-enhancing opportunities published in this forum. Now, I can say that am getting to be well-rounded on many things surrounding Bitcoin and altcoins though practically speaking am still a newbie as there are certainly many things we still have to learn with. Congratulations on your journey sir Joel Samuya.
This journey has been very ecstatic and wonderful. It has helped me a lot not only financially, but also the learnings and knowledge I obtained from joining this bounty campaign. It was not easy at first, but with constant patience and with the burning desire to contribute work ethics, it has then become very rewarding and overwhelming.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:59:06 AM

I think I would do the same collecting many altcoins. I'm just new to this industry and still hoping that I get more knowledge and eventually earn  a decent income. It's a good thing that others are sharing their experience so that we newbies may have ideas.

TwoSides

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

It is nice to know that you are enjoying what you are doing. I've been here for a couple of months now and already earned some tokens too, I just hope that they will still exist even after a year since I am holding on to them. It was just too bad that the first airdrop I got turned to scam after just a couple of months but I am still positive since I can still join other campaigns to earn more tokens.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

Although you have made good money doing bounties, but to be honest hodl does not always work. Its just that you entered crypto at the right time when there was good hype and almost all alts went 10x to 100x and so you ended up making money. In times like these, one should cut their losses quick or you will get rekt.

Socioman

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

Inspiring speech. The fact is that I am also engaged in bounty companies. Sometimes I start to think that I should not do this. Constantly upsetting companies that turn out to be scammers or other difficulties. Now I got a little motivation from you. Thank you Smiley

ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:27:32 AM

I am happy to hear it, it is very inspiring, I'm new in altcoins bounty journey, so when I read your story in this forum I am motivated to work harder to get more coin. And in bitcointalk I can fill my spare time with activities that produce, Join bitcointalk is one of the best decisions in my life.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:34:11 AM

I also earned some money from the bounties in here and learnt many things from the users and projects.
Those are so valuable.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: