Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:36:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why i love my Altcoins Bounty Journey!!!  (Read 381 times)
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:44:13 AM

Im also very happy with this bounty program, so far from this freelance job i can earned more than my montly salary in offline job, and i hope this bounty program will continue exist so give more benefits to more member. Thanks for this forum that make me can change my financial better.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:48:09 AM

Continue to study and engage in this and then get good money. You joined here a bit late and now it's very difficult to develop in the ranks on the forum, but if you bring the benefits of the forum then you will be rewarded.
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:12:55 PM

I started my journey with altcoin bounty campaign. From there I have got a lot of knowledge about altcoin. I have participated in many bounty and earned many altcoin. Some of them have been sold and some will be sold when increased value.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:27:04 PM

Such a very inspiring journey and courageous. Not so many are brave enough to hold on to such thing. Most of the participants just sell them upon receiving the rewards. Why, because they do not see the real values of the token. I also have my favorite coin but I see to it that I also leave some token behind just in case it might go up to the moon.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Harley Quinn

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:50:10 PM

I am in the same boat & working from home happily on crypto bounties alongside someone who knows the ropes! It is a great learning and earning experience.
joelsamuya (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

Thanks everybody for the nice response and encouraging comments., you made me feel that i am so much blessed. Hoping that everyone too can make their own journey in altcoins or whatver it is., and i hope that everybody could succeed.,maybe its a matter of patience and perseverance.

I appreciate
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:09:51 AM

Hi Bitcointalk members, its been a year that i started my bounty and airdrops journey, and i find it very blessed for me, i started last year with Minexcoin, though it was my first time. Now minexcoin has been performing well, and i never sell my coins, so from that experience i started other coins and tokens to work on..Now every week i received a lots of tokens in my wallet, and its worth it because slowly by slowly it appears the value of the coin and im so happy with it.

Thanks to Bitcointalk for the knowledge that i get, you inspired me to work on this.,and also to the members who shared their valuable knowledge in this industry.

Im so thankful to you guys, you made my journey very meaningful.
omg thakks to other people to for giving me some  information about this bitcoin world without my couain i will never discover this forum so im very thankful and wish that we will be success in trading bitcoin here

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

Congrtulations buddy! Your holding for a long time finally paid off! It is a wise move to keep a potentially successfull coin like that! Maybe now it seems that our coins have no value but who may k ow in a matter of time it will pump to the max! Smiley

jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

Bounty is really great opportunity to earn some start crypto capital and know more about this world. If you have money you are able to buy what you want, in many cases bounty brings benefit , projects receive promotion , the bountyhunters - fair rewards. If facebook and twiitter will block ico advertisiment, this is no problem, i don't think that benefit from F and T promotion is very huge, this looks as spam mostly.

thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:33:31 AM

Hi Bitcointalk members, its been a year that i started my bounty and airdrops journey, and i find it very blessed for me, i started last year with Minexcoin, though it was my first time. Now minexcoin has been performing well, and i never sell my coins, so from that experience i started other coins and tokens to work on..Now every week i received a lots of tokens in my wallet, and its worth it because slowly by slowly it appears the value of the coin and im so happy with it.

Thanks to Bitcointalk for the knowledge that i get, you inspired me to work on this.,and also to the members who shared their valuable knowledge in this industry.

We need to love our bounty altcoin journey because theres a lot of opportunity to make us more satisfaction for holding with it.Bounty program is one of the highest percentage that bitcoiner really hunted off to make us more successful.
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:02:07 PM

Why do you never sell your bounty tokens? I always swap to projects I truly believe in.
MJimenez

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:19:01 PM

Congratulations for your success! and that many more come! Wink
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:55:52 PM

yes, everyone feels the benefit of engaging in bitcointalk. various benefits that we can get.
one of my critics to you, you are too over to forget the task as bounty signature. I check your profile and history. almost all like spam. most are reports for social media. but you know that it is very unlawful in the signature campaign. try to fix
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

Oh, I am glad for your success! How many bounties in your jorney list? As for me, it is very difficult to participate in too much bounty campaigns. And how you combine this with your other activities?
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

Tokens we get from bounty are very helpful in real market once they get listed in exchange price increases exponential it is very essential to hold the coins
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

same here, my first bounty was with bancor. the rewards from there gave me a huge upside surprise. been in love with crypto and bounties in general ever since, though it's getting harder to select projects i like.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

Tokens we get from bounty are very helpful in real market once they get listed in exchange price increases exponential it is very essential to hold the coins
That's true, once we received the tokens from bounty we can hold it for long term. Their is a huge potential for our coins we get from altcoin bounty. The very best factor is patience when you know that their is a big potential of the project.
Shruti schdv

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:46:41 PM

It's good that you have shared your experience which is quite inspiring for the new investors like me.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

This is a great result. Congratulations! Could you share the list of coins in the airdrop which you participated in? 
But I noticed that lately profitable airdrops shrink. So, in terms of earnings I'm more inclined to trading  Smiley
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

I also find this journey fascinating. Every day I learn a lot of new and interesting things that many other people do not even know. Plus, we can not badly earn money here.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: