Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:53:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now?  (Read 461 times)
qen10

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:00:23 AM

As a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency I am each confused to invest my money. especially now that all prices are down. so I need advice from all users forum to give suggestions. because your advice really helped me to invest my money. thank you
I would like to suggest for you to invest in altcoins sections like ethereum because this kind of coins is for long term holding just dont panic if the prices decreased just be patient to hold it so that you earn a lot of profit. In my opinion, you must do some research always about the tokens or coins you invest because learning something about it gives you a 100% legit for increasing if you know something about it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:00:30 AM

Maybe you can have a look at credits. The project looks good and if they achieve what they said they will achieve, the coin will moon

PaPog

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:07:22 AM

the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now is still ETH,
It's price is falling and bleeding right now, so this is the best time to invest more in ETH, its price will getting better soon, while we wait, we should buy and invest more, then we can sell it again after the price is getting better.
nardplayz

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:38:52 AM

Best choise is the USDT for right now
Yes I think USDT is the best invest for now because bitcoin is still dump for my opinion
goodrus69

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:16:45 PM

I think that to should not hurry and need still wait for a little because the market is not stable and can go down.
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:29:36 PM

As a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency I am each confused to invest my money. especially now that all prices are down. so I need advice from all users forum to give suggestions. because your advice really helped me to invest my money. thank you

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
jfsayo18

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

If you're just a beginner in crypto world, better to invest on top 50 coins in the  market. Better to diversify your investment and do not put your eggs in one basket. Good time to is when the market is red.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:55:49 AM

The right time to invest is now. If you want to evaluate your investments, XRP IOTA TRX cryptolaro is the right choice for making money.
carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:03:13 AM

I am a long supporter of Oyster Pearl PRL because for me it is one of the most effective crypto project I ever know as an alternative online file storage in the IOTA Tangle.
this Oyster Pearl PRL is one of the most undervalued and most underrated crypto coin in the market today and it's community is so huge and it is predicted that this coming 4th week of May this year their Main net will launch and surely Oyster PRL price value will be soon popped and surges as high as $10 up to $20 this year.

carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

The right time to invest is now. If you want to evaluate your investments, XRP IOTA TRX cryptolaro is the right choice for making money.

I do believe that now or today is the best time to invest although most of the coins are increasing but the rock-bottom of the crypto market price correction was already hit 2 weeks ago and this time the crypto market is on it's way for recovery as the global crypto market Cap had been reached $400 Billion.
investing the top crypto coins will be the best option unless you are spending more time to research some coins that has the potential to be the next top altcoins in coinmarketcap.com.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:15:09 AM

Providing advice for a newbie to invest is not just give you a good place to invest. You need to know in advance what should you do when investing in cryptocurrency. I am sure it is very easy to invest in cryptocurrency, but the way to keep our investment is the hardest way. To determine the best place for investing bitcoin and ethereum or Tron is the best place right now. You can buy all three coins from now on, but choose investments for the long term. After that you can find information and procedure of investment in cryptocurrency.
Natium

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

For me the best coin for investing is the ethereum because it uses a very cool technology in which people believe and invest   Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: