Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:39:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now?  (Read 461 times)
rawandisandi023 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:13:35 AM

As a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency I am each confused to invest my money. especially now that all prices are down. so I need advice from all users forum to give suggestions. because your advice really helped me to invest my money. thank you
RubyM

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:12:36 AM

As a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency I am each confused to invest my money. especially now that all prices are down. so I need advice from all users forum to give suggestions. because your advice really helped me to invest my money. thank you
I have been in the crypto industry for quite some time now, and i would love to give you an advise on some of the altcoins which have long term potential and you might probably consider investing in. I am an investor too and I believe that this coins will make it in the near future and make you massive profits.

Consider investing in NEM(XEM)(it's a platform and currently too many coins are building on their blockchain, this might increase the demand in the near future. Further consider investing in DIMCOIN(it's an ecosystem which includes Hybrid Stock Exchange aiming to change the way stock market works, and its been integrated into the blockchain, Wise Xchange, DIMPAY(which is the global payment system world wide). Consider investing in NXT( also a platform and few coins already are built on it).  Consider investing in Ether( also a platform and lots of coin already built on it) and finally buy some bitcoin.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets - https://bex.global/login
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:13:09 AM

Best choise is the USDT for right now

RubyM

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:15:01 AM

Best choise is the USDT for right now
USDT is great for day trading, not for holding.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets - https://bex.global/login
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

In my opinion NANO become massive potential and could be in  top 10 ranking of Coinmarketcap  in a few month. This coin has more feature and give more benefits than Bitcoin like no fee transaction and fast transaction.  In my opinion now its time to get in and hold a few month so could be promising some good profit later.
charity57

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:24:34 AM

Hey take a look to celsius.network from current projects
From currency i would choose BTC
I don't advertise this company, but I see, that their product is awesome
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:25:01 AM

I would have a look at ASTRO it is relatively new, they are coming up to their second payout to holders and are managing a pretty decent portfolio, those that hold tokens at the end of each quarter will get a payout.

BLOCK is one to watch also, they are releasing their BETA DEX soon, I agree also with DIM it will take time before they find their feet so now could be a good entry into DIM.

COVAL also is worth a mention.
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:26:30 AM

I think you should invest in BTC at present, because BTC is still the best investment mode at present.
And now in a bear market, when the bull market comes, there will be a big rise in BTC.

Nepara

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:28:05 AM

Eos has a lot of potential.Now the price is low (around 5 usd) .Another coin is Cardano
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:29:15 AM

Yes all major cryptocurrency going down their fiat price, if you can able to take risk then you can buy some of cryptocurrency like bitcoin ethereum bch then you can hold it and waiting for rising value.
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:30:52 AM

In my opinion NANO become massive potential and could be in  top 10 ranking of Coinmarketcap  in a few month. This coin has more feature and give more benefits than Bitcoin like no fee transaction and fast transaction.  In my opinion now its time to get in and hold a few month so could be promising some good profit later.
The only coin worth investing in from all the coins mentioned in this thread. The potential for Nano is moon and there isn't any thing that is going to stop it from going there.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:35:53 AM

You can invest in popular currencies of which everyone is talking, and these currencies will inevitably grow, perhaps even by the end of this year, and you can invest in little-known currencies that are very low, but have the potential to grow many times over

STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:41:14 AM

In the current market, I would advise you not to invest in one coin, but 5-10 coins. I would advise you to invest in the top 10 coinmarketcap, I would choose eos, status, ada, sc and, of course, ethereum and bitcoin. We need diversification to reduce risks, especially in such a bear market.

preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:49:57 AM

Nano - the best DAG project
Neblio - My favourite platform coin this year, great project, very rapid development and offers easier smart contract deployment over anything else
Oyster - In my eyes the best looking storage concept so far, dynamic peg in relation to storage cost, great roadmap and targets being hit
Blockport - Has the potential to compete with coinbase, bank partnership for fiat to crypto purchases, decentralised wallet, very noob friendly with social trading
NEO - Currently has a functioning platform product, great language support, faster and better scaling than Eth and very friendly in China, seeing a lot more ICOs jump on this one which should drive it's growth.

Could list a few more but those are my top 5 holdings, Blockport being the most risky but also has huge growth potential at it's current price, my favourite if I had to pick 1 on that list would be very tough, but I would probably go with Neblio, I feel it's end product will be the best platform coin on the market and I'm bias towards platform coins Smiley

We're in a bear market now though, so I wouldn't expect anything too exciting for awhile, focus more on getting the absolute best price for a coin rather than buying out of FOMO.
MGBloomz

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:51:00 AM

Being a beginner I did some research and to have knowledge in this technology before I start to invest. I choose a bitcoin and ethereum, then I bought a few during the dip which I think I did a good decision since those coins had proven to bounce back to their peak price in due time. I think you need to consider those 2 coins which has proven market value.

normensky012

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

This is not an investment advice. Before you invest money, invest in yourself in studying and learning about the technology and the potential growth by considering positive and negative factors about a certain blockchain application. Ask questions to people around here in this forum, some are kind enough to provide you with their time with the best enlightenment you needed. If you're to excited to jump in crypto because of fear of missing out, just try small amount first. I would suggest keep an ethereum, neo, stellar ready so you could easily acquire other crypto. Why I didn't mention bitcoin? Because, I only use it for payment convenience not for keeping it as an investment. Goodluck with your crypto journey.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

Btc and nano look good, but then everyone will give such a huge graph of suggestions, that it would be best to invest in something that suits your personal research and requirement.
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:56:49 AM

What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now?
helllo, a game changer
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3136749.0javascript:void(0);

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

I have been in the crypto industry for quite some time now, and i would love to give you an advise on some of the altcoins which have long term potential and you might probably consider investing in. I am an investor too and I believe that this coins will make it in the near future and make you massive profits.

Consider investing in NEM(XEM)(it's a platform and currently too many coins are building on their blockchain, this might increase the demand in the near future. Further consider investing in DIMCOIN(it's an ecosystem which includes Hybrid Stock Exchange aiming to change the way stock market works, and its been integrated into the blockchain, Wise Xchange, DIMPAY(which is the global payment system world wide). Consider investing in NXT( also a platform and few coins already are built on it).  Consider investing in Ether( also a platform and lots of coin already built on it) and finally buy some bitcoin.
If you have long wanted to ask you about the ark, how you like this coin and what perspective you see in it, and the stellar will be a little better than NEM, but this is my personal opinion.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

Since i jump in to cryptocurrency market 1 years ago my favourite crypto is ETH, LTC and DASH and until now i still like it and still hold and trade it. And in my opinion these all crypto will be bigger in every coming years because has many benefits to the community.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: