Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:12:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition?  (Read 3028 times)
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

Sometimes I prefer to listen to other people's advice, because I don't do the right thing most of the time, so I tend to listen to other people's opinions, which might help me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raielley

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:01:23 PM

Technical analysis might be the great addition to your own trading intuition. With no doubt, TA and intuition are complement each other.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:09:16 PM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?

I'm always skeptical of technical analysis, as I don't think it always applies to what in crypto are often quite thin markets.
I try to make reasoned decisions depending on whether I think there is a general bullish or bearish sentiment. The effects of good news and bad news tend to be either amplified or diminished depending on the overall market mood.

vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

I know exactly if you trade by your intuition you will loose your deposit. You must study trading using technical and fundamental analysis with time and risk management !

AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
It seems to me that profit from trading in the cryptomarket is possible only when studying the analysis of the market itself. No magic, no feelings. Only calculation.
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:02:12 PM

in the business world of commerce, all considerations have such important conclusions, so you should really pay attention to them. I myself often use analysis techniques and liver analysis. so my trade, very profitable.
nicksnn

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:56:17 PM

Trading use technical + fundamental analysis is much better, than following your heart (coin flip).
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

I am using both because it's not actually how well their performance are but also my intuition and my conscience because they do matter to me in every decision that I made.
I do like spending technical analysis because it will boost your confidence on an ICO or new Altcoin trading that you really sure that it will pump higher in a matter of days or weeks or months.
And the most important is my intuition so that you will not regret your decision to throw away your hard earned money and get higher return after time.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:10:39 PM

you cant trading just based on your intuition.that is suicide...
if wanna success in trading you need to understand technical analysis and fundamental analysis.that is basic.

krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

It is better to trade that backing and guides your decisions rather than to trade because your heart and soul says so, we don't have a perfect analysis but having it from the right people or references you can plan and strategize wisely without consulting your beating hearts desires, harmful environments of the market needs an accurate analysis, investigation, research and your own decision. You may have a winning situation cause your following your instincts but it is coincidentally, don't risk and play with your hard earned money or else you may lose it all because of your heart.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:50:20 PM

Technical analysis is just a tool in your arsenal. Better with it without it. But TA alone, can't get you far. Especially in a market that small like cryptocurrencies.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:56:25 PM

Technical analysis sucks, forget about it, just keep in mind all the news and try to realise them. Also there is a good point to keep on track whales BTC addresses and also your intuition
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:36:01 PM

I once successfully traded relying on intuition and it brought me a good profit. but now the market is not stable at all and such trade will bring only losses !!!
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

Follow your heart has no place in trading moves in my opinion. The more you can control your emotions, the better chances you have to make profits in trading. Follow the lessons you learned from your own experience or others experience, I guess, is a better option.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

Whoever does not say, I think that those people who say that they work on the stock exchange with the help of some tools or something else technological, still use their intuition, so I think that intuition works for people always.
Mr. Ar_Mongi

Activity: 332
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:24:55 PM

If you are a beginner, it is best to use technical analysis - to compare different technical analyses from respected traders or to do their own, but then you need to start with a small amount for trading, because you are only new.

cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:25:12 PM

Trading with technical analysis will save your ass from this bearish market,normally scalpers like me would still be able to get good gains from these bloodsheds,trading with only your intuition is literally giving away your money and no good trader would do that,only newbies will do such thing because you need both technical and fundamental analysis in trading.

cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:29:05 PM

When you trade with only your intuition you wont be able achieve any success,good trader and most successful traders dont use their intuition all the time it needs to be technical and fundamental analysis,not trading with only your guts and luck.That is the common mistake of the new folks trying to trade with only instinct,there are no successful traders using that alone.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:38:44 PM

That is the worst you can do in trading,guts and luck wont work in our market situation because of the high volatility we need some technical analysis so that we have reference why would buy or sell,perfect entry and exits would be easier to spot because of these technical indicators so it is really necessary to learn.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:49:45 PM

Of course technical analysis,because you would be able to know the prefect entry and exit for your trades,also you would be aware on how will the market behaves,how the market will do in the next coming hours,possibilities will be more clear than those people who are trading blindly or using only their intuitions.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: