Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:17:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition?  (Read 3028 times)
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:38:15 PM

I think that trading by intuition only is recipe for disaster. You should use your intuition to "smell" the bad projects or the great ones, but you can never relay only on your intuition.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:41:25 PM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?

Intuition but I have to back it up with a good research and technical analysis. You lessen the risk of making bad trades if you have conducted a good research on your coins. Then always keep yourself updated with the current news so you can make the right at the right time.
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:44:53 PM

This is the most stupid thing i ever read about analysis ? using your intuition for your trades? yes you can if you want to get rekt fast,or if you want to lose everything you have go ahead and use your intuition,sorry for the word but its stupidity technical analysis is very needed as well as fundamentals when it comes in trading altcoins because the market is too volatile.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:50:14 PM

Of course you need both technical and fundamentals because it will give you an idea when to get in and out within your trades,accuracy of your trades would be higher because you are using these technical indicators,every trades needs to be analyzed because you could miss a good opportunity.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:56:53 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 12:12:33 AM by joselitobayagbag

It would be riskty because the market has high volatility and it could rise and fall anytime that is why you need some proofs that you will get from technical indicators that will act as a good or bad signal to trader or not,indicators most of the time are accurate and it depends on the person who uses,3-4 indicators are good enough to win your trades.

mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:11:33 PM

Trading analysis is indeed needed because of our market's volatility you may want to read the charts first because it could rise and fall within just seconds,so it needs pure analaysis both fundamentals or news,and technical analysis so that you will have a good idea when to get in or out within your trades.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:18:19 PM

Of course you need technical anlysis in every trades because the market has high volatility and these indicators will serve as good signals for you to get in or out within the trades,it will give you more accuracy when it comes to winning trades so it is better to check every coin's chart analysis so you would know what will happen to the coin.

pooque

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:29:21 PM

Only new folks in the market will use their intuition because it is a game of technical analysis,these coins movements are very predictable when you are using technical indicators so it is indeed needed to learn some basic technical analysis because you wont survive to the market's volatility if you are not using technical analysis.

Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

I believe that such actions should not trust intuition (at least my intuition for sure). Market analysis should be done. You have to understand what will happen in the future before you do what that certain actions.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
modtakels

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

Those who arent using technical analysis are the ones who gets rekt in the market,because these coins has high volatility trading without technicals would result into big losses,im sure most of the technical traders would agree with me because they know how important technical analysis are,plus the fundamentals or news.

hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
It is harder to trade when you arent using technical analysis,you are literally trading blindly without assurance or clue when will the coin be dumped,using technical analysis you would know when to get in or out within your trades and you will have a good idea what will happen accurately,so it will give you more winning trades.

cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:50:46 PM

Bearish market needs a lot of analysis because anytime it could go bull run,so you really need technical analysis whenever bear market has come.you can make a lot of money because the market movements are predictable when these bloodbaths happened,accuracy of your trades depends on how you analyze these coins,using intuition is stupidity so dont use it.

sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:09:29 AM

Who trades based on intuition? At-least I know of no such person. If this is your strategy you will get rekt sooner than you know. Learn TA, atleast basic TA so that you know what support resistance etc is. Either you go long term with projects that have solid fundamentals or you depend of TA for trading, no such thing as intuition will make you money in crypto of anywhere else.

Sometime when we are doubt with our technical analysis, we need intuition to support our analysis.
Dont ever stand based on intuition but stand on technical and fundamental analysis then intuition as supporter.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:06:24 AM

Bearish market really needs a lot of attention,because anytime it could worsen or it could recover,and you will only know these things if you are using technical and fundamental analysis,because you wont win your trades easily with your intuition,luck doesnt work here because of the high volatility you wont get enough gains in bearish trend.

mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:14:12 AM

If you are dumb enough sorry for the word,but if you are that type of trader who will use his intuition to trade you are definitely going to get rekt sooner or later and im sure you will because of the market's high volatility you wont get surivive with the rise and fall of the cryptocurrency market.You will need to learn both technical and fundamental analysis first so you will have chance of getting good trades.

nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:22:15 AM

Of course you will need technical analysis when you are trading,because cryptocurrencies are volatile,the market volatility is too high that is why the market could rise and fall in just a matter of hours,so you need to have some good knowledge in analyzing the market charts,technical and fundamental analysis are indeed required.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:32:21 AM

You will surely get rekt if you wont use both technical and fundamental anaylsis with your trades,because these two will give you some hint on how will the market will do,how a specific coin will move so you can easily get in and out whenver the coin or the market started to fall ,it means it is really necessary when you are into trading.

panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:41:35 AM

Of course every successful traders are using both technical analysis and fundamental analysis (news) ,and those people who arent using these two important factors is either a newbie or careless stupid trader,because of the market's instability you will need a lot of things to consider and those two that i have mentioned are the major factors you need.

nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

Of course every successful traders are using both technical analysis and fundamental analysis (news) ,and those people who arent using these two important factors is either a newbie or careless stupid trader,because of the market's instability you will need a lot of things to consider and those two that i have mentioned are the major factors you need.

I also use technical analysis and sometimes just by intuition. But I will do more research about the roadmap progress and the community support first. And I will also choose to buy some ICO tokens if I can as a high risk high reward investment.
yalla2012

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

I do it this way. Have to say, I am not a great finansist.  For example, I have bought any crypto now. In one month it will increase. If it won’t increase, but decrease, so I just wait. And in 2 months it will increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: