Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:44:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition?  (Read 3028 times)
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:45:06 PM

Well trading is a place for people who understand , and rely on intuition is not the best , so do not hamster )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyabovRavel86

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:47:56 PM

I rly like the idea of technical assistants, these days computers and artificial intelligence should definitely dominate in the fields, where possible settlement forecasts.
phsan12888

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

Basing decisions only on intuition transforms trading into gambling. On the other hand, the crypto are so unpredictable in their behavior that the classical technical analysis are of little use. But they are always better than nothing.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:48:54 PM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
If you are doing short term trading go for technical analysis. Technical analysis are quite accurate when it comes to short term or day trading trends. they can help you to know exit and entry point and an upcoming pump/dump but of lower degree. If you club fundamental analysis with TA, that is going to help more. Like THC is going to have HardFork on July 19 which means it is good to buy it during dips and sell it before 19th July for good profit.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

I think a mixture of both is quite necessary. Performing technical analysis is powerful as it really helps you understand how the trends are going but also intuition is important as the market does not always follow the predicted trend.
vochau026

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

ntuition and Technical analysis are great partner, you may find great profit if you combine both. I haven't say that I am very good in trading, what I could say, both capabilities are the requirements and has high significance on this field.
LowBrain

Activity: 631
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

Intuition is good just for holding, not for daily trading. You can buy altcoin because you believe in team and their ideas. But i think it doesn't work with short position.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
If you are doing short term trading go for technical analysis. Technical analysis are quite accurate when it comes to short term or day trading trends. they can help you to know exit and entry point and an upcoming pump/dump but of lower degree. If you club fundamental analysis with TA, that is going to help more. Like THC is going to have HardFork on July 19 which means it is good to buy it during dips and sell it before 19th July for good profit.

I agree with you, unless its not manipulated. I do used also a little technical analysis on my tarde to verify trends and make decision. Also, I am checking its fundamentals, if any news affecting the price. Both are good indicator plus intuition too.

Open for Campaigns
hoangnhungg555

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:33:10 AM

Everything is about intuitiion because we live on a technology environment that is very unstable and has great possibilities of ups and downs, anyway don´t ignore the numbers.
Ekaterinat

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:47:59 AM

I do not believe in the effectiveness of technical analysis because the cryptocurrency market is developing according to its own rules and only after the beginning of its regulation, volatility will begin to decline.
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:59:28 AM

Trading is never based on intuition, Research is always needed to do trading/investment as it’s our own money. As techniques are developing most of the traders will buy/sell their coins with the help of it. Technical analysis is very helpful in up & down swing trading time.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:04:03 AM

I think good trading is using technical analysis because the science of trading has long existed and very accurate if applied in we take the decision to trading, whereas if we just use the feeling then things you do not far away with you gamble, I myself very avoid trading without using technical analysis.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:31:36 AM

it seems that I prefer to do both because by looking at the situation and having the expertise to analyze you can get a lot of profit.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BantiHanter

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

If you are trading by following your heart, I think it is not trading but gambling.
For short term trading requires technical analysis.
cryptoneox
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:43:30 AM

Technical analysis is not the only way to trade. Try to trade using news / events. Personally, I don't believe in TA and it is like gambling for me, trying to find a figure of flying goat in a graph looks stupid.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

If you are trading by following your heart, I think it is not trading but gambling.
For short term trading requires technical analysis.
But technical analysis doesn't guarantee what will happen in the future, even to be said people who are expert and always drawing trading pattern will often have a wrong prediction.
The whole market is purely based on demand and supply, none of technical analysis could predict what will happen to the price movement in the future even if someone is genius.
Just need a bad news mainly about regulation and it could sucesfully messed up all your prediction.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Karina 3340

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

I try to use mostly technical analysis. Because intuition is a good thing. But often she fails in this matter. Crypto currency needs the knowledge of technical analysis, especially for beginners
nicole74859

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:06:04 PM

Everything is about intuitiion because we live on a technology environment that is very unstable and has great possibilities of ups and downs, anyway don´t ignore the numbers.
minerdiary

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

I used to be engaged in trading in futures and options markets and I can say one thing: technical analysis is still quite bad at the current auction of crypto currency. The thing is that there is not enough liquidity, and also the graphs of many coins are unpredictable.
ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

Every real trader need strategy and analysis. If people still use only intuition for trading, I think that is not a trader but a gambler. Gambler who only rely on luck or bad luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: