Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your bitcoin story? Good or bad  (Read 1815 times)
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

My bitcoin story is so good, because this is a good opportunity that i have a source of income. Now it was success also that i earn profit and very helpful in my needs. I don't think bad about bitcoin, because it was a great investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

For me, I can say that my bitcoin story is a good one because of the reality that it is the one who truly change my life in terms of being poor to rich. Bitcoin is the one who help me to find what I need and how to get the things I needed. Today bitcoin I can say is the best way to earn if you want to have some income.
For me bitcoin is a big help for me. My friend introduce me about bitcoin when I'm down and sufferring how to solve all my debits he told me and encourage me to join even no capital I start in signature campaign. Now I earn unlimited income and all my debits I paid it and I have savings and investment in bitcoin now. I'm so thankful to bitcoin and my friend that give me this kind of opportunity.
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

Bitcoin has both good and bad, with bitcoin I can change my life, much better especially in economic terms, but its bad bitcoin sometimes irritates me. with a decrease in price that can not be predicted, it is enough to make me panic and make me lose some of the assets that I have.
Vikas Bansal

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

Bitcoin is good for me. Bitcoin is the one who help me to find what I need and how to get the things I needed.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

Well when I went in BTc was at $1800s then it suddenly went up and kept on going surpassing even $22k, but since I didn't cash it it's now down around $8k for now. With bitcoin there is mostly only bad stories, only a few make good, the rest make some and then later on lose a lot more than they made.
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

It is a challenge for everyone, not opportunity. You can make profit but I don't think there is a obvious opportunity now, I am pessimistic about investment in cryptocurrencies. It is a finale about a finance does not be a game
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:11:11 PM

I invested bitcoin when I was in college. I make more money, help mom and buy things I like. Bitcoin has helped I earn more income.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

My story about bitcoin is good. I interested online work but i don't know any scope how can i earn. one people give me revenue share site and some ptc site that i earn some satoshi with click. Then btc price is 600$ i buy some btc and invest it trading exchange and revenue share site. Then i find forum and started work at forum. Today i can earn btc in this way and i can spend it my real life. Bitcoin give me good opportunity.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

if my bitcoin story is very lucky and fun because with this bitcoin I have a very good job, which initially I have no job now there is a good job, there is also a sad story that is stolen coins by others and kaoin it from singnature resultscampaign, but I'm proud of this bitcoin
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

Investing in bitcoin I think ia the best thing that I need last year. I was a busy person with lots of responsibilities at work and at home that I have no time for online jobs. One day, my partner told about me about bitcoin and I doubted at first and even thought of it as scam until he explaimed things clearly which caught my interest. After investing, I was so happy with the result.
lexodig

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

I like to trade with bitcoin I have made a lot of money from this but my stupid thing is to buy altcoin. I failed to trade altcoin and lost more than $ 5000.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:39:31 PM

My story in bitcoin at first is hard because of difficulty to understand all about bitcoin. But as time pass through I can cope up the challenges in bitcoin. That, we see its downtrend and uptrend so time pass through Ive got to know bitcoin and I really earned until now.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:50:51 PM

My Bitcoin story contain both good part and bad part. I started my Bitcoin in the end of year 2016. For first 3 to 4 month i struggled most. Then i have earn by Bitcoin in a regular manner. The Blockchain technology help me most. Many small retailer use Bitcoin so this thing help me to trade with them to fulfill my needs. Firstly I earn money through Bitcoin by writing post on Bitcoin forum. Then i did cloud mining it is quite benefited to me. Like ever story their is also a bad part of my story present. When i entered Bitcoin investment i loss a alot of money in it.  Embarrassed
miti251194

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:57:25 PM

I know bitcoin through a friend of mine, at first I found it a headache, but gradually I felt it was a potential, an opportunity to invest in, I invested in about September 2017, bitcoin at that time is about 7000 USD, if I sell when it reaches 20k USD, then t profit x3 already, but I do not sell Smiley), and now you know it, calculate me Interest is not significant
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:46:23 PM

What I experienced with Bitcoin many good stories in my life, because it can help and improve my life better. And I can help my family's finances in the economy and other needs. so I do not have a bad story about bitcoin and if I'm not in bitcoin maybe my life will be bad and useless for my family. Wink

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:51:27 PM

I think I'm a lucky dog. I invested in the currency in August, when the currency collapse in September, lost a lot of money, I began to panic, I think the currency is a scam, I decided to give it up. My friend advised me to keep it. I finally agreed with him. Now I'm glad I took my friend's advice. I'm getting a lot of money right now.
artemchernov503

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:00:20 PM

And the transaction is added to the Open registry. At each of them, there is an input (Bitcoins to be sent) and output (crypto currency is rewritten to the address of the recipient).
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:21:14 PM

Everything started in 2013. My brother-in-law strongly urged me to mine BTC. A good graphics card was enough. Unfortunately I did not get interested in it and I lost a lot because of it ...
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

The story of my bitcoin is really interesting.At first, I know about bitcoin from one of my elder brother who told me about bitcoin and how to earn from it.I started to learn about bitcoin and try to understand how to earn.After 3 months it seems easy to me. Then I start to work on it and invest in bitcoin.I have made a good profit from it.It totally changes my life.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:57:53 PM

I am working at the corporate world as an it programmer and i really know so much about how the cryptocurrency is working but i never knew how to earn it but then one day my friend introduce me to this forum and from that time i started to work on bounty campaigns and left my job on the corporate world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: