Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your bitcoin story? Good or bad  (Read 1813 times)
roronoa zoro

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

Semenjak mengenal dan mengikuti perkembangan bitcoin selama ini sebagai para bitcoiner mempunyai keluh kesah atau cerita di dunia kripto. Bahwa pada dasarnya bitcoin juga memiliki dampak pada pengguna yaitu dampak baiknya bisa meningkatkan perekonomian dan kesenjangan sosial dan dampak terburuknya adalah bila bitcoin itu dinyatakan ilegal dan belum mempunyai lembaga hukum yang sah.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cherry yu

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

Well,  not everyone bitcoins story is good or bad.  In my case when i first in bitcoin i felt good because thru bitcoin i can earn extra money even if my first income from bitcoin is very small but i always think positive in order to success.

phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:28:18 PM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

I am currently working on bounty campaigns and i am trading in the market as well. I prefer to earn profit daily that's why i trade and the amount of payouts i am earning from bounty campaigns is also decent enough to cover my financial problems.
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

So far so good. I am not the one who adopted early but in just few months I gain something. For me, it came on the right timing as I need some extra income and it works. I think I started it well by joining airdrops and referral. Then, by doing some research and reading comments I learned about bounty campaign. Little by little I understand the way it works. Afterwards, the payouts which I received I invest it in some ICO's and trading part of it as well.
hatecatenaryj

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:52:04 PM

i havent joined btcs yet and i will never do so as i dont like them -_-
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

My bitcoin story can be classified as good one since it is literally good and helpful to me. Bitcoin bringing out my strength and courage to do this. Bitcoin help me to prioritize things that is needed to prioritize. And aside for it, bitcoin help me in my studies especially in some fees and finances. It was a very big help for me and I thank btc for that.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

My bitcoin story is. at first when my cousin told me to join with him in bitcoin. I never pay attention to him. It was like I am walking in the dark. I don't have any idea what it is. so i just ignored him. then after a year , I have read in facebook about bitcoin so I messaged him. thats the time I realized I missed 1 year if a great opportunity. No i am earning too like him.
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

i have a good story for the firstime that i have a money from bitcoin .I have earn some money in bitcoin
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

My experience in bitcoin is good. I am a student, so I need to manage my time for studies and bitcoin. Although it is a challege for me to reach the number of post, I try my best to do it well.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

My bitcoin story is like this, at first when i was starting bitcoin I feel so bad because I can't  earn bitcoin even though a little amount of it, because all the investment I made on it was just became a scam in the sooner time, I was depressed and decided to stop bitcoin for a bit. Then I find new ways to earn bitcoin that doesn't need investment, I try it and then I never give up on it, sooner Im earning already bitcoin, my patience is worth it.
Dingdongjl

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

i havent joined btcs yet and i will never do so as i dont like them -_-
Then what the hell you doin' here? I cant see any reason for you to stay here and make those shitposts you are just spamming the forum, before posting those shits learn how to read the rules first.

If you dont like bitcoin you can leave peacefully as bitcoin doesnt need you too. Cheesy

FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

I have passed a short journey with bitcoin since 2017.I bought some bitcoin when the price was $1300.Then eventually, the price started increasing and within a few months, it reach $10k.Then what to say,the price continued rising and in November it reached the highest,$19k.So,I was floating on a high profit.. I was so happy then.I thought  the price would continue rising.But I was wrong. The price went on a deep dip and now the price is $8000.Now,I think,the story is good and regretting as well.

miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

I started 2014. The good thing is the price is reasonable but I was afraid to invest because I was gone thought Bitcoin history and 2013 incident made me to not invest in bitcoin. one more good thing is I started to work for signature campaigns and the pay was excellent. The bad thing is I was not expected 2017 the bitcoin price will go $20k. I sold my coins for the cheap price. suppose if I had all those coins maybe I will become a milliner.

Free coins are damned good. I also got some coins according to a lot of bounty campaign. Luckily, I still have some of them in hand.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

So far, in my bitcoin journey a little devious twists because what I want is still not achieved completely so I experience a little bit of obstacles and let alone see bitcoin prices are still down the price now, as that's what I'm still worried about.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:25:28 PM

I definitely have a good story to say about Bitcoin regardless of how much anxiousness it causes me day in and out. It is because I cannot just shrug off the fact that I earned a good money from it, apart from the experience. Let us always be welcoming of change and the rough experience that comes with it because it is through it that we learn and grow as individuals and businesspersons. If we are always negative about something, we never truly grow; in fact, we get stuck up doing the not-so-good things all over again whilst expecting a better outcome. You see, we have to elevate and be at par with times because it is what makes us globally competitive and relevant.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

Of course I have a good experienced here in bitcoin, it changed me a lot of things from my financial aspects, my personality, my relationship to my family, relatives everything it is all because of doing bitcoin here where God used it as an instrument to achieve some of my dreams in life.
codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:54:13 PM

I call my story as a bounty hunter story
I just do all the bounty since september 2017 and as long i do that i just got pay from the bounty from dropil
And wait the other bounty payment
I hope i got success from the bounty

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:57:17 PM

My stories about Bitcoin was full of regrets, I am among those who believed in BTC but not giving a chance to buy. Way back 2009 was my first encounter with this great crypto currencies, upon reading about Bitcoin, my guts tell that i need to get more of this digital currencies because it was the future.

Not only once this happen to me. I don't know why and what happen. Every time I decided to buy there always hindrances.

Finally, month of June last year, i got my first portion of BTC.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

I am active member of this forum but when I join here, I know people earn money here but I didn't understand how people earn.Even I did not know about bounties or Signature campaigns but when I understood all the things. I started earning altcoins and converting it into bitcoin and holding them for long term. I really studied hard to understand all the things myself. I was bit unlucky that nobody guide me. Self learning on this forum helps me a lot to earn here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

I cn say that my bitcoin story is good ina sense that we all know that bitcoin will be good to you as well as the income if you do some positive works like avoiding the gambling because we all know that it is bad. I avoid using gambling as main source of income and I choose to be in legal way which is this forum so that I earn good today.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: