Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google to ban crypto ads  (Read 615 times)
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:20:53 AM

this news was just a way to take advantage of the falling market, and so to introduce restrictions that they sooner or later introduced. So do not despair, and look for a positive. Thanks to this, many ICO scams will not be able to enter the market and the money of many investors will remain intact
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:16:46 PM

Yes, Google ban cryptocurrency advertising and that’s sad to the side of the investors that use to invest in their company,
it happen because of the gap between technology and culture.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

Yes, Google ban cryptocurrency advertising and that’s sad to the side of the investors that use to invest in their company,
it happen because of the gap between technology and culture.
They really did? What is with the gap between technology and culture then? I guess crypto can afford to pay for the ad and I don't think it is a culture to culture basis. Technically,technology has something to do with this but banning without any crime or violent acts has taken is not just.

umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:48:45 PM

It was news three months ago…but it was just a news, because till now Google didn’t take any step regarding crypto ad ban. Even I heard that Facebook also didn’t ban ICO Ad but allowing partially, so hoping other social platforms also waive off ban restriction.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:54:12 PM

Google announced that starting June, it will ban all crypto related ads. Facebook also recently banned ICO ads on thier platform. two of biggest tech companies: Duopoly. I think this is creating an opportunity for real decentralized platforms for crypto and blockchain related stuff.

I believe that google did not want to engage on cryptocurrency scams because there are some of the ico's who are just scamming their participants and social media's such as facebook are evading this kind of problem.
ArgentZykov84

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:02:30 PM

They just do not forbid advertising. There are many ICOs that make spam. So many people fall into the ICO trap. Then, perhaps, they will stop advertising the ICO.
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:07:08 PM

Google announced that starting June, it will ban all crypto related ads. Facebook also recently banned ICO ads on thier platform. two of biggest tech companies: Duopoly. I think this is creating an opportunity for real decentralized platforms for crypto and blockchain related stuff.

Did they really do that? I always wonder why ICOs ads always appear on youtube and google ads. They seem to be working ineffectively. Or they have an exception that we don't know yet.

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:10:40 PM

Yup, Google to ban cryptocurrency advertising and it is normal nowadays
because we have a different opinion about this at the same time law in different country, just be open minded about busines
tracyspacy

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

BTC loans -> tinyurl.com/tracy-btc-loans

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:11:53 PM

meanwhile everyday I see ICO related ad on Youtube  Roll Eyes

musiyi

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:44:36 PM

I think this is a good thing. At present, ICO management is very backward. The prohibition is protection for the people, but the future must be reopened. The current cryptocurrency is a crazy growth period.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:48:43 PM

Thankfully Facebook retraced their steps and instead of outright banning crypto ads, they decided to ban ico ads which is not a bad move at all. I think Google too will soon come around

sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

Now a lot of negative and positive news stories about bitcoin, But I think it's good because if the state accepts bitcoin then there will be regulation for that matter.
neo10w

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:45:53 PM

Does Google also ban cryptocurrency ads? This is really not good news, because Google's influence is bigger than Twitter and Facebook, and it affects many countries, so I feel that I need to confirm whether he is completely banned or partially banned.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

It is strange to realize and understand the fact that today people are being robbed of advertising. Do you understand what this is? Today the world is full of advertising, and in the near future, I think that people will begin to see advertising in a dream. But Google cancels advertising crypto. Why? I think that there are people who are afraid of crypto currency.
vanan

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

Hopefully they just stop the ICO scam being advertised, then everything will be favored by big coin and real ICO.
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

Right choise for google to ban crypto ads. Crypto should be promoted only on reletad forums and sites,because it is really too risky investments.

sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

In my opinion google will going to do it completely they will just blog crypto ads for temprory or this rule will not going to apply, they just want to find out the real stuff thatswhy they are doing this.
akbarals9425

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

hahah it's just a friend issue, proof is now not proven many people want to drop the cryptocrurrency why because here is very promising incest companies out there much decreased because its investors run into crypto, so they make an issue that makes crypto fall

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

It will not make any sense for me. Also I agree with google because with many ads of ICO even SCAM ICO will make crypto reputation even more bad. Maybe many people will angry with that but they didn't know the main reason and only think negative about google and also facebook.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

I would not ban all the news about the crypto currency in the place of Google, but would limit myself to banning ICO advertising, since the majority of scammers are focused on the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: