Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:00:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are people doing so many things to frustrate crytocurrency  (Read 731 times)
supermam

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:12:31 AM

There are so many reasons why people keep on making fake news against crypto currency especially those whose business is investing and maybe also banks because they are afraid of Bitcoin for all they know that investing inn Bitcoin doubles your money especially when you invest in good project so banks are afraid of this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:05:43 AM

There are so many reasons why people keep on making fake news against crypto currency especially those whose business is investing and maybe also banks because they are afraid of Bitcoin for all they know that investing inn Bitcoin doubles your money especially when you invest in good project so banks are afraid of this.
Its all about insecurity, banks are afraid on bitcoin because of the opportunities to earn big profits. I think some banks are paiding a person to frustrate the bitcoin forum so that investors are afraid to invest money. We all know that some projects error to accomplish the task so I think the investors are got scammed on their ICO and no great comeback of profits so they try started frustrating the forum. 
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:38:31 AM

I came across an article recently. Google is joining Facebook and Twitter to ban all crypto related ads. Why does everyone seem to want to frustrate crytocurrency?
For some reason they are trying to playsafe. We all know that there are scam ICO's. Social media doesn't want to be part of that so they decided to ban all of them just be safem Same thing as google. All of this happen because of those scammers leaving a bad impression to social media companies. Let's hope the they will reconsider their decision and be back as normal in terms of advertisement.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:41:11 AM

I came across an article recently. Google is joining Facebook and Twitter to ban all crypto related ads. Why does everyone seem to want to frustrate cryptocurrency?

Because Google, Facebook, Twitter and other giant Internet company hate about decentralize technology.
It can kill their service which is selling a centralize data. That's why they will ban every people who use their service to promote Cryptocurrency.

This seems like an interesting perspective... Maybe you are right, the blockchain and cryptocurrencies are challenging a certain status quo that has probably been rather lucrative for many large companies, especially ones working precisely on data that is not encrypted and not anonymous..
This is something that many do not really understand they think of bitcoin as just a currency but the truth is that the blockchain is probably going to change the way we think about storing information and any service or business that relies on storing the information is going to be affected by it and as we know Google, Facebook and many other business rely on it to earn money.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:00:13 AM

They are not frustrated with cryptocurrency. It is a rumor that they have their own internal plan of making their own crypto and that's why they have to eliminate the advertising of other crypto's. And another reason is they are preventing those scammy ICOs to advertise on their network which is ideal to all of the crypto enthusiasts and even newbies.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:34:25 AM

In my humble opinion, its because:
1. They being pushed by the fiat money maker
2. Theres so many scam and fake project in the ICO
3. They work for the government that scare of the existence of cryptocurrency.
Thats is..
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:46:26 AM

Yes for me the beginner is sometimes in doubt with the existence of ads or sites that prohibit the use of cryptocurrency, but I've read from articles of seniors using bitcoin very promising even many successful.
There are many several factors as to why others banning this cryptocurrency. They don't truly understands yet the cryptocurrency existence to the users. Yes even others doubt it still many users treat bitcoin as the best platform these days.
lowellsniper

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:07:27 AM

I think those people doing things to frustrate crytocurrency is those people that believe it, and maybe don't know how to do it. But it does not affect the crypto popularity.
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

Yes for me the beginner is sometimes in doubt with the existence of ads or sites that prohibit the use of cryptocurrency, but I've read from articles of seniors using bitcoin very promising even many successful.
There are many several factors as to why others banning this cryptocurrency. They don't truly understands yet the cryptocurrency existence to the users. Yes even others doubt it still many users treat bitcoin as the best platform these days.

I think some of the reason why other ban bitcoin is because there are a lot of people victims by scam and the problem here is because they just invested in scam without knowing if that is real that they can get profit or not.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

besides that i think a lot of domestic investors who want investors cryptocurrency re-investment in their country. because maybe they are afraid their economic condition will be sluggish because investors moved investment into cryptocurency

ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:32:14 AM

A lot of people do not understand cryptocurrencies, a lot of people have been scammed using cryptocurrencies and now they tend to think that cryptocurrencies itself is a scam and they are just being careful.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:43:14 AM

they are not intended, but this is only because stymies many a discussion about good crypto in social media that not all people are interested in and this will just be trash just for people who don't know about this.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:18:18 AM

A lot of people do not understand cryptocurrencies, a lot of people have been scammed using cryptocurrencies and now they tend to think that cryptocurrencies itself is a scam and they are just being careful.
No its not that you don't get the whole topic. They are spreading big negative news and spread it to create a dump and its not to scam. If you have bitcoins and you sold because of panicked and you blame crypto for it thats a scam for the others. In the other cases they sold because of panick and buy back when the price is much higher. Whales have take their time to play the market they want to make more and more bitcoins.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:43:05 AM

I don't know how you are saying bitcoin is an scam.Do you how much people invest their in bitcoin.I had huge amount of bitcoin and I had keep it for my future.In November 2017 ,I had sell my holding bitcoin and brought a new bike with the profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:54:50 AM

In my humble opinion, its because:
1. They being pushed by the fiat money maker
2. Theres so many scam and fake project in the ICO
3. They work for the government that scare of the existence of cryptocurrency.
Thats is..
I'm more inclined to your third point, I'm sure the government will take a part in the affairs (about crypto) in social media which can still be seen by most governments department who haven't really legalized crypto. Anyhow until now seems it still looks a concern because of the characteristics of crypto.

Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:43:55 PM

I came across an article recently. Google is joining Facebook and Twitter to ban all crypto related ads. Why does everyone seem to want to frustrate crytocurrency?

It's fear and unruly. It may be unintentional but these things can't be helped, it's the same
as promoting something good for a cause. Whatever the motives might be, it will always
continue to happen. Scams are one major influence in such a widespread of negative news
on cryptocurrency. People become frustrated, and some will simply give in to the whole
negative assumption, but to the ones well informed it's just another normal day in the
cryptocurrency community. Get your facts straight and authenticate the source.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:16:51 PM

may be their reason for the rapid growth of crypto assets, extreme volatility in traded prices, and their uncertain relationship with the traditional financial world can easily create new vulnerabilities. and also many ICO or coin scam projects.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:54:20 PM

We need to understand that Google, Facebook, Twitter are all media giants that are inherently monopolists in their field and their owners are the owners and co-founders of banks for whom cryptocurrency is something that takes away some of their profits and puts them under threat of their existence, therefore having an impact on social media groups they exert the greatest possible pressure on bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies in general. I am sure that we will see and hear similar bitcoin attacks from media tycoons and bankers, but these attacks will become increasingly cynical and sophisticated.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:01:24 PM

Its the market that make them react what the market is doing. its just frustrating to see how the market is doing though. Most of us may asked why the holders dump the tokens they hold but its understandable to see they are just doing what they need to do in order to stop  the loss before anything else will happen. the market does what the market does,.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

They had a serious reason - scammers just flooded the ICO market - and nobody could do nothing with it so that was an only way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: