Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:15:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it really worth it?  (Read 688 times)
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:01:12 AM

Yes it is really worth it because this time the market is up again and there is very good time to take profit and regular do this work with full faith and have patience in this work and you will absolutely get the positive result in this work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:18:51 AM

To be honest, I even don't know about that and don't think about that. I only see what is happening on the market and I never think about what you said. If the project can run with only 5 to 10 employee and they can be a good project for a long time, then they will deserve that. We cannot say that the project with has 5 to 10 employee is not good and they cannot compete with the other project. What we need to analyze is how good they are to stay survive in the market.

Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:26:48 AM

The number of employees only reflects the stage of development of the project.The bigger and more attractive the project becomes in the eyes of investors,the bigger the team will become.Scaling is a prerequisite for successful development.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:46:23 AM

Hello folks,

I've a question in my mind regarding altcoins and ICO's. As the market growth, there are tons of altcoins out there and lots of ICO's on the way. In my opinion, the total marketcap represents the value of the company. From this perspective, consider an altcoin with 5 to 10 employee and 10million dollars of marketcap. 5 to 10 employee and look at the amount. Do these companies really worth this much? I've been trading for more then a year but could not figure out this clearly in my mind.

So what is your opinion?

I dont think the number of employee is represent a market value. Its technology company and doesnt need big number of employee and need quality employee. If we looking on bitcoin, there is no employee or CEO, but market cap value more than 100billion dollar because people believe this coin represent security and economic value
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:04:23 PM

Hello folks,

I've a question in my mind regarding altcoins and ICO's. As the market growth, there are tons of altcoins out there and lots of ICO's on the way. In my opinion, the total marketcap represents the value of the company. From this perspective, consider an altcoin with 5 to 10 employee and 10million dollars of marketcap. 5 to 10 employee and look at the amount. Do these companies really worth this much? I've been trading for more then a year but could not figure out this clearly in my mind.

So what is your opinion?

I dont think the number of employee is represent a market value. Its technology company and doesnt need big number of employee and need quality employee. If we looking on bitcoin, there is no employee or CEO, but market cap value more than 100billion dollar because people believe this coin represent security and economic value
There's no clear employee but still moving and progressing, it's not about who's working behind, but the project itself will bring success and the value of their work it will depend how community will support them, every projects have it's value especially those who really exist with the usable products.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 05:38:25 PM

There are some companies / projects who can value a lot of even if not have a lot of employees and also there can be some coins which have some value on market but can't be selled all at that price.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:15:43 AM

Hello folks,

So what is your opinion?
Every one of them that made it big started small. Even bitcoin itself that is big today and with a market share of more than 50% also started it small before growing into something big, same as Ethereum, Ripple and the rest of them that has come this far. So if you see anyone of them that has a small market cap doesn't mean that the team behind it are not also working hard to get their shot at success.

Though these days it's difficult for most cryptocurrency to survive, because there are already lots of big coins in the market and investors ,, especially bigger investors tends to go for the bigger coins and not the small ones. So small ones finds it difficult to survive.

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:48:16 AM

One of the things about blockchain technology is the way it offers developers the chance to prove themselves. So, within this space, every project is worth the trial, so as to show to the world new ways of doing things. Which is why, before investing in any project it is neccessry to make good research.
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:37:55 PM

Its really worth investing if the project you choose to make investments are good and having a potential on the future,but if the projects are not good then it's not worthy to invest, and if you are looking for a good project then i recommend Dencoin they offer ICO now and you may check the website of Dencoin for more info.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:42:20 PM

Hello folks,

So what is your opinion?

I don't see anything wrong with it, the no of team members does not determine the success or the monetary value of a project, go through the project aims and objectives, the structures and the interface the you also make research regarding the team and their qualifications

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:39:18 PM

Hello folks,

So what is your opinion?

And in my opinion, like that, most traders and investors see the company value of the total marketcap usually in cmc. And the total marketcap is determined by how the company developer develops the company.

The ICO token is not what the company is worth. If you read their whitepaper, it is like people or donating ETH or Bitcoin for their project. The token can be worth 0 and also don't give any right in the company.
But thoses tokens are traded like it was the valuation of the company. I don't know why, but it is the rich investors who decide what is the worth of the token/coin. But it is not the real value of the company.
The company already got their funds at the ICO.

But that only applies to non-securities utility tokens, when the token has no value to the company. And the ico token can determine the value of the company if the type of token launched is a security token.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:59:30 PM

Cryprocurrency is a risky business in that, you can either gain money or lose your money. I think its really worth it when the investment you are partaking is good.

indriasyifa

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:05:52 PM

the company responsible for cryptocurrency is only managed by a number of people, it has become a necessity, cryptocurrency is not talking about the number of employees but the ability of employees and investors to maintain price stability. they get the results of their hard work on cryptocurrency, even though they only have 5-10 employees.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Kezacky

Activity: 745

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:42:31 PM

To be honest, I even don't know about that and don't think about that. I only see what is happening on the market and I never think about what you said. If the project can run with only 5 to 10 employee and they can be a good project for a long time, then they will deserve that. We cannot say that the project with has 5 to 10 employee is not good and they cannot compete with the other project. What we need to analyze is how good they are to stay survive in the market.

yes you are right, that it is feasible or not depends on how they work in developing the project. not looking at the number of employees working. the problem is here, because every month cryptoqurrency always grows and competes with each other. and what determines whether or not it is appropriate depends on the development or potential that the coin has.

ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:01:10 PM

I believe cryptocurrency will go far and to places so its worth it though its risky. I know sometimes we do have doubts somehow on what we want to invest in but that shouldn't hinder us from moving forward. Its really worth it.

I’m me
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 07:07:54 PM

I don't see anything wrong with that. If a project of 5 to 10 employees can make the project great and maintain such high liquidity. Satoshi started bitcoin alone and look at the market cap for bitcoin today. To me it really doesn't Matter.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
microbb8

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 07:10:54 PM

96% ICO cost nothing. Investment in ICO is like buying a lottery ticket. After entering the stock exchange, tokens fall to the bottom because there is no working project to hold the price and attract a buyer. Then over time, these tokens are forgotten and the project disappears from the market.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:49:57 PM

96% ICO cost nothing. Investment in ICO is like buying a lottery ticket. After entering the stock exchange, tokens fall to the bottom because there is no working project to hold the price and attract a buyer. Then over time, these tokens are forgotten and the project disappears from the market.
yes, over time, if the developer of the project or the token that they have created will most likely disappear by itself, I mean if there is no further price development, it certainly will not be useful to be traded or invested.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:05:58 PM

Sure i think it is worth it.
Altcoin is have a unique market graphic, look when BTC go down altcoin is following it and when BTC go up Altcoin just go down instant, and slowly grow after it.
It is really worth it for me, you have a big change to buy when price go down and have a potential to get a huge profit.

Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:15:33 PM

yes, over time, if the developer of the project or the token that they have created will most likely disappear by itself, I mean if there is no further price development, it certainly will not be useful to be traded or invested.

Because there have been many tokens that have entered the stock exchange and continue to fall down and disappear, because the team doesn't think about it even though it's their responsibility, or are they just looking for profits from investors?

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████