Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is fall of bitcoin from 16k$ good for bitcoin and alt-crypto?  (Read 653 times)
lordquanta (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:27:11 AM

Within a year and half, bitcoin value soared from ~$1000 to the staggering $16000 dollars. Everywhere around the world, bitcoin became the buzzword. After touching 16000 USD value, bitcoin value faltered considerably. Today the value stands somewhere around 8500 USD to the 9000 USD range.  Many new-investors from many countries have almost lost their investment after this.
I think this price correction is good for the bitcoin and alt-crypto as well. Why? :
* Correction is way of setting up appropriate expectation. (what goes in up also come down)
* Bitcoin and crypto is not like your normal stock-market. Rather it is more volatile ans susceptible to market manipulations.
* People with heart for financial freedom will remain with bitcoin and or alt-crypto for sure. Gold diggers will vanish as  soon as party is over.
* People understood the value of crypto more seriously.

Bitcoin has still more potential to be explored. Whatever happened with bitcoin will make it stronger.

What do you think whether this fall in value of bitcoin is good for it or not? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:22:03 AM

I think I can buy your idea in this regard..... What goes up must come down...... This is just the normal volatility expected of Bitcoin. At least, the value coming down to a reasonable stability but speculated to still skype for upsurge will give way to the normal users of Bitcoin to stay by holding, where the pests or periodical benefactors making the whole exercise clumpsy for Bitcoin mockery shall duly flee by dumping.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:44:43 AM

Im not sure if the big price corrections are good or bad for crypto.
It will be nice to hear other THEORIES on this as the thread expands.

Personally im not too worried about the corrections because medium to long term i think there
will be further adoption and as the adoption increases so too will the values.
When the corrections come they will be higher than the previous ones.
Some people may run away but more will come in.

Time

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:57:10 AM

Fall in the value of crypto currency is always good because it gives different investors a way of entering into crypto at right time and thus making best possible investment. I mean if the currency is falling down then I'm pretty sure that they will come up once in a while and those who have invested already into it will get most out of the bitcoin making it great deal of business.

Many people get panciked about the fall but these are not real investors but they are just short term investors who get scared and scare others as well. Those who are strategic investors will always see downfall as opportunities for themselves to earn more in the future. So you see it's good somtiems to see such major falls.
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

everything is good and bad depends on situation, falling due to bad news is nature of cryptomarket as there is no assets behind there values.

Bitcoin is still valuable if u compare 2-3 years back price. But bcoz we already saw a peak so now our comparison is not from bottom but from peak side.

** FREE SPACE **
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:56:04 AM

BTC's price drop may be a chance for many people to buy BTC again!

People invest in BTC and keep it for a while, which is good for the whole market!
DJCanh

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

Mmm, hard question. With BTC a lot of others crypto fall too.
But I agree with the guy, who said that it's opportunity to buy BTC for many people
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

I just want to add another reason why bitcoin's downfall is not totally bad but a favorable situation foe us.
* This is a great time for buying coins as much as possible

Deflation on btc's price are bad and good at the same time. That's bad because our earnings in terms of fiat decreases and everyones hates it but if we look on the positive side, we can see that this is a great opportunity to buy coins as I've said a while a go. This kind of scenario surely affects you, it all depends to you on how you will handle this. Are you going to panic sell due to frustration or you gonna be strong and remain hodling? The choice is yours.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:18:21 PM

Within a year and half, bitcoin value soared from ~$1000 to the staggering $16000 dollars. Everywhere around the world, bitcoin became the buzzword. After touching 16000 USD value, bitcoin value faltered considerably. Today the value stands somewhere around 8500 USD to the 9000 USD range.  Many new-investors from many countries have almost lost their investment after this.
I think this price correction is good for the bitcoin and alt-crypto as well. Why? :
* Correction is way of setting up appropriate expectation. (what goes in up also come down)
* Bitcoin and crypto is not like your normal stock-market. Rather it is more volatile ans susceptible to market manipulations.
* People with heart for financial freedom will remain with bitcoin and or alt-crypto for sure. Gold diggers will vanish as  soon as party is over.

Bitcoin has still more potential to be explored. Whatever happened with bitcoin will make it stronger.

I think this is normal volatility, which will happen when there is an unfortunate problem about Bitcoin. For short-term traders and investors, Bitcoin volatility provides a great opportunity to generate profits where investors will benefit greatly from the money they invest. The good effect is that Bitcoin's stock will be slightly circulated in the market so that its value will increase in the future which becomes a benefit for Bitcoin users.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

I definitely think a correction was needed and that it will eventually prove to be a good thing.
The bull run to 20k was unsustainable and it was pretty clear that it wasn't going to hold once the price got over 20k.

The price did drop some more due to the sale of Mt. Gox coins, but I would say that the market handled it pretty well.
We're still seeing prices close to 10k and I would expect that it will continue its growth pattern over the long term.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

Im not sure if the big price corrections are good or bad for crypto.
It will be nice to hear other THEORIES on this as the thread expands.

Personally im not too worried about the corrections because medium to long term i think there
will be further adoption and as the adoption increases so too will the values.
When the corrections come they will be higher than the previous ones.
Some people may run away but more will come in.

Time
You should not see corrections in that light, price corrections are neither good or bad they are necessary, in a perfect world we will not have corrections but in the world we're living, people invest their money in stuff they do not really understand, what they see is that an asset is going up in value and they do not want to miss out on that so they invest their money and then they lose it when there is no longer anyone else to buy those assets, this has happened many times in history the famous Tulip mania is a perfect example of that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:50:50 PM

Correction is a self-explaining word. Just by hearing the word correction in the world of trading you will know its a normal stage for anything. Correction usually happens when the price movement of an asset is more than normal, in this case Bitcoin has soared to 20,000$ in the month of December. The bigger and faster its rise the greater fall of market confidence will happen. Market confidence where a lot of holders are in a state of "sell mode" is obvious to see and they are just waiting for the whales to start the correction.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:52:53 PM

Sometimes our confidence can turn into sand and soil of dessert. I mean not all the things can make bitcoin stronger and we cant expect every time that bitcoin will be a good pump in the future. On top of this we can not trust crypto lovers every time as they could become fearsome at specific point and may start mass selling of the bitcoin for their own good or to save their life long investment into bitcoin. What if this scenario got aggravated due to situations like global bans on the bitcoin and other crypto currencies. The value is falling down is good thing, but its not the best thing all the time.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:21:59 PM

It soared to almost 20k last December then it started to fluctuate around 15 - 12k USD after that before hitting the holiday seasons, price corrections, bad insights and greedy people make the price what we are seeing today. Price decrease and crashes make new opportunities for a normal person to enter the cryptocurrencies, I saw a lot of people complaining that bitcoin is so expensive though it is cheap in the past, I hope that those greedy people who enter the cryptocurrency will realize that it is better to focus on the technology behind bitcoin rather than to hope for an instant money.
Thirdspace

Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:29:52 PM

it's somewhat good and bad at the same time
good, because it gives opportunity to late comers to join the bitcoin wagon Kiss
bad, because it leaves a bad taste for new comers who jumped in and bought when it was $16k+ Lips sealed

Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

70% correction its happend 3rd time already for 2 years and i think after that correction we will starting to rise very good and will see new higs ! Hope soo , because i need a lot of money for my family Smiley
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

As I mentioned in my previous post yesterday,This is a good economical process,this is an economic efficiency,which is immutable in every economical affairs...Just look at facts,Is consume of it reduced? Of course no,Moreover,There are more bitcoin ultimate consumers than two month ago,and all we know what it means,despite that we have socio-economic statistics,which for me are good evidences,and thats why I believe that after a great,huge progress there are always little barriers which are not very dense.
joebrook

Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

I think it was a good thing because when Bitcoin was rushing towards $20k I certainly believed that it was a bubble and that it was going to burst any moment and though didn't take it well when it reduced from $20K I believe that the currency was trying to correct itself.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:10:54 PM

A fall in BTC's price is never good. It can be acceptable, but it's not positive. It gives reasons to media and governments badmouth Bitcoin, saying it's very dangerous and must be regulated/banned, investors become afraid about volatility and start panic selling, also, sharing their negative experience with others, who will also become afraid of investing in BTCs. A climate of uncertain and fear take control of the market.

Anyway, it's acceptable, because we know the nature of this market. At same time this volatile nature is what gives us hope that the market will recover on long term and show good results.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:17:34 PM

It is both good and bad for crypto. The time when bitcoin moved from $10000 - $17000, a lot of new investors started investing in bitcoins. This is because bitcoins made it to news on reaching levels like $10000 and $15000 for the first time. This attracted a lot of new investors. Now most of those investors are in loss and they may not invest in crypto in future because of this experience.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:19:29 PM

I dont whether it is good for the crypto currencies or not but I am sure about one thing that it is best for our personal interest. It is what important in the world of crypto where you have to trust the crypto currencies so that you can play with them the way you want and they should not play with you as they want. They must not be able to change your mind because if they do then im sure we cant sustain in the fallen economy for very long. Its worth staying strong when we are in the downfall and this is what can stand us amongst the best investment opportunities and earn profits with it. Thats what my though process tells me really. So whatever it is, the fall from 16K or 20K all the way down to current rate is just perfect.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:20:59 PM

You have said it all, what goes up must also come down and this recent fall in the price of bitcoin and altcoin is a way to correct the price and giving people the opportunity to come onboard but those who bought bitcoin when the price was around 1700$ will see this a lost in they investment but if they truly understand the volatility in the cryptocurrencies market it will not be a new thing to them all what they need do is to continue to hold until the price rise to they expectations.
CryptoSingleBrew

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:59:58 PM

Yeah, I think it's just normal healthy volatility. When the market cap gets to like 10 trillion dollars it will be much less volatile. The crash happens every January and then comes back stronger until the year's end. I'm in the market for like a year, but when you are looking at it longer, you see patterns and get to know how the market works. But when people are new to the scene, they see every crash as the end of crypto Smiley
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:06:34 PM

this fall doesn't good for those who already bought bitcoin when the price $15k or more because i'm pretty sure they're already losing more than 50% investment value but maybe this is only just beggining before jumping rapidly for bitcoin which mean corrections price is good for crypto to ensure the price will reach again all time high or will break it because nothing impossible in bitcoin

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:22:23 PM

A fall in BTC's price is never good. It can be acceptable, but it's not positive. It gives reasons to media and governments badmouth Bitcoin, saying it's very dangerous and must be regulated/banned, investors become afraid about volatility and start panic selling, also, sharing their negative experience with others, who will also become afraid of investing in BTCs. A climate of uncertain and fear take control of the market.

Anyway, it's acceptable, because we know the nature of this market. At same time this volatile nature is what gives us hope that the market will recover on long term and show good results.
Going negative is never been acceptable but somehow having this kind of corrections can really put up some considerations because this do signify that we do have a healthy market not like on just seeing price increase on constant basis.It would really be on another story. Having a fall lets say on 19k usd price to 6k usd price in a short period of time is really devastating specially for those who bought on the top.

Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

A fall in BTC's price is never good. It can be acceptable, but it's not positive. It gives reasons to media and governments badmouth Bitcoin, saying it's very dangerous and must be regulated/banned, investors become afraid about volatility and start panic selling, also, sharing their negative experience with others, who will also become afraid of investing in BTCs.

Let's be honest, nobody (from crypto community) doesn't care about what media say about Bitcoin. We have already learned that we shouldn't listen to them because they always spread FUD and information and they will always do it. Journalists don't do enough research or invite some "well-known economists" who will try to prove that Bitcoin is a financial pyramid without using reasonable arguments.

I'm positive about this dip. A lot of people have been complaining about extremely high transaction fees which are now low (1 sat/b). It's now a perfect time to wait patiently for Lightning Network to become more widely adopted.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:49:55 PM

I think fall is really good as more and more new investors will get Chance to enter the crypro market and have their investment in crypto. This fall will also show the people that Bitcoin can recover itself from worst situations and regain its value.
barsilonka

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:54:51 PM

For me Bitcoin still stays valuable. I think it would be better if the price goes up/falls down slowlier - it would be a positive sign for me meaning the stability of the coin. What goes up fast, falls down even faster, unfortunately.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

Everything that goes up goes down eventually, gravity. Obviously, it was expected that the price couldn't remain that high for long, it can't just keep increasing. Bitcoin actually showed its full potential by surpassing $19.000 and managed to attract a lot of attention from the media and investors, showing Cryptocurrency's capabilities.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:44:08 AM

A fall in BTC's price is never good. It can be acceptable, but it's not positive. It gives reasons to media and governments badmouth Bitcoin, saying it's very dangerous and must be regulated/banned, investors become afraid about volatility and start panic selling, also, sharing their negative experience with others, who will also become afraid of investing in BTCs.

Let's be honest, nobody (from crypto community) doesn't care about what media say about Bitcoin. We have already learned that we shouldn't listen to them because they always spread FUD and information and they will always do it. Journalists don't do enough research or invite some "well-known economists" who will try to prove that Bitcoin is a financial pyramid without using reasonable arguments.
Those who are here since some time ago don't worry about media, it's true, but newbies do. They helped BTC hit nice values last year, but now they "helped" BTC return to $9000-$8000 again with panic selling.

Also, media scares potential investors, people that could be investing and helping BTC's demand increase, but that don't do it because they hear too much what media is saying, and follow its advices. Traditional media isn't so powerful like before, but they still have some good influence over a considerable parcel of population.

I'm positive about this dip. A lot of people have been complaining about extremely high transaction fees which are now low (1 sat/b). It's now a perfect time to wait patiently for Lightning Network to become more widely adopted.
Yes, at least now the transactions fees are acceptable again and we have Lightining Network's promise, what can surely boost BTC's price a lot when implemented. On long term I keep optimistic about Bitcoin, and would be good if more people were optimistic as well, so we could overcome this barrier faster.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lordquanta (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:38:24 AM
Merited by zcroc1 (5)

* Correction-Fall in BTC price is indeed positive phenomenon. Look at any market you will see that there are ups and downs. As long as fall in price is because of correction it is a sign of good market, a healthy market. Otherwise if a market shows only upward trend then be sure to see that market crash and burn soon. What is more important is upward movement in the long term. Markets like stock, bond, debentures, equity, mutual funds see price ups and down. Even the real estate observe this phenomenon on regular basis.

* There is hardly any govt or media house ( by media I mean privately owned entertainment-news media houses. These news media houses are there for pushing their owners propaganda) which talks positive about the bitcoin or for that matter cryptocurrency in general. Thus do not pay attention to them. Keep calm and work on crypto/bitcoin.

Volatile nature of bitcoin and crypto is its attribute and has very less to do with long term positive movement. Its the public adoption which pushes market in upward direction.
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:07:58 PM

Yes, at least now the transactions fees are acceptable again and we have Lightining Network's promise, [...]

I wouldn't call it a promise since it's actually working on the mainnet. Every person can download the latest lnd client which finally allows you to setup a Lightning Node on the mainnet. I'm afraid that transactions fees are going to surge right after Bitcoin price start to increase again. That's why I'm rooting for Lightning Network developers, I hope they will make it on time.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:50:21 PM

I don't think it is good really , a lot of people lose trust and interest in times like this.
It was what could've been expected, since the market won't be going up in a straight line.
At least the developers are still working and i am still really excited for the future.

giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:38:15 AM

It’s always good. The market is volatile, and not just volatile, but highly volatile which means it will be fluctuating most of the times. It doesn’t go up only, it goes up and down. When it goes down it helps to convince some people who are reluctant at first and makes them see it as an opportunity to invest while it is still very low.
lordquanta (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:45:07 AM

I don't think it is good really , a lot of people lose trust and interest in times like this.
It was what could've been expected, since the market won't be going up in a straight line.
At least the developers are still working and i am still really excited for the future.
Fundamental of any market (and for that matter it is of life as well):  short term rise followed by fall as well as fall followed by the rise  are the indicators of healthy market. People losing interest in a stock or crypto just because there is a correction ( which was long due) are not meant for the crypto. These kind of people are irrelevant for the market growth. You will find this behavior in any stock or commodity market where someone just enters in because there is a bullrun going on.
Let's be honest, huge price swings are part and parcel of crypto world.
MNTCorp

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:57:45 AM

Yeah, obviously we need this correction, because the flight to the moon was so impetuous.
And I remember that nice phrase - when the lion wants to do a bounce forward, he needs to take one step back. Correct me, if I wrote that in wrong way.
Viking81

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:59:05 AM

After reaching its ATH in December, the large correction of BTC price was inevitable because of cyclic nature of the market. The bad thing is that a lot of investors, especieally unexperienced ones, were mistakenly euphoric due to extreme growth of BTC price and simply didn't expected such a deep fall of the market that provoked their large financial losses. Their confidence and interest in BTC are shaken now so the final recovery of the market can take several months at least.

Fusion $FSN
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

In my opinion the price of bitcoin is too volatile and it's susceptible to price manipulation as many investors had owned plenty of bitcoin under their address. We can't tell them not to sell their coins as they have strategy to gain profits on this business. What happening in the downfall was the reverse bull run from the pumping of price of last year and now bitcoin needs corrections. In which a good opportunity to buy those new investors at lower price and also it will spread the ownership to bitcoin around the world. Sooner, bitcoin will return to the all time high we just need to be patient.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

From this decline there has to be added value for new investors and old investors who are already willing to hold their coins up to now, where this opportunity for new investors to buy as much coins as possible, for me no one harmed for the old investor no longer need to buy coins when they have a lot of coins they buy, it's okay for current price reductions this is not a problem because you can buy more coins, and a great chance will come that the number of new investors who can raise the price back as before may be greater, I can benefit all users.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

From this decline there has to be added value for new investors and old investors who are already willing to hold their coins up to now, where this opportunity for new investors to buy as much coins as possible, for me no one harmed for the old investor no longer need to buy coins when they have a lot of coins they buy, it's okay for current price reductions this is not a problem because you can buy more coins, and a great chance will come that the number of new investors who can raise the price back as before may be greater, I can benefit all users.

Well it can also be considered as a lesson for would be investors to avoid getting into something because of hype. You have to be prepared with both knowledge and emotional toughness. Crypto's fluctuations aren't for the weak of heart and sadly, many people learned this the hard way

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:50:36 AM

I don’t think that it is right to talk about falling or rising Bitcoin in the terms good or bad. This is just price. Nothing more. It is really important if Bitcoin will be competitive in the field of technologies.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:05:24 AM

Bitcoin grow from $7,650 to $19,876 on most of the exchange platform and was above $19,000 at coinmarketcap. In reality bitcoin has dropped drastically and we should not see this as a problem as the speed it went up in December 2017 was too high. Most of us said here that corrections is under and this is what you have seeing happen and we expect a recovering very soon.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:31:04 AM
Merited by mornabo (6)

Within a year and half, bitcoin value soared from ~$1000 to the staggering $16000 dollars. Everywhere around the world, bitcoin became the buzzword. After touching 16000 USD value, bitcoin value faltered considerably. Today the value stands somewhere around 8500 USD to the 9000 USD range.  Many new-investors from many countries have almost lost their investment after this.
* People with heart for financial freedom will remain with bitcoin and or alt-crypto for sure. Gold diggers will vanish as  soon as party is over.

I don’t think that it is right to talk about falling or rising Bitcoin in the terms good or bad. This is just price. Nothing more. It is really important if Bitcoin will be competitive in the field of technologies.

But of course all have meaning for private individuals. rising and falling prices can be a good thing and can be a bad thing depending on the perceptions of each individual. for those people who have been selling at a high price in the past few months of course the current price drop is a good thing because they can buy at a cheap price. while for the holder of course this is not a good thing and it is a price increase which is a good thing?
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:30:38 AM

"Correction" is a much better script than a "bursting bubble." At the beginning of the year, people were filled with excitement - they took all the cripto currencies in a in sequence, regardless of the technologies used, the team, the action plan and everything else that determines the price of the coin. The fall in prices will remove the "foam" from the market, the best will remain.
naidray
Legendary

Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:40:45 AM

Yes, at least now the transactions fees are acceptable again and we have Lightining Network's promise, [...]

I wouldn't call it a promise since it's actually working on the mainnet. Every person can download the latest lnd client which finally allows you to setup a Lightning Node on the mainnet. I'm afraid that transactions fees are going to surge right after Bitcoin price start to increase again. That's why I'm rooting for Lightning Network developers, I hope they will make it on time.
Yes. It may not be on a large scale yet but at least it is a start and the way things are going, I expect this to gradually set ups up for the mainstream. So far, they have already released the beta and I am sure that would change a lot of things.
In addition to these, segwit adoption is increasing seriously, so at the same time, I believe that should help a lot transaction wise even when the price starts surging. People are beginning to see the advantage of using segwit wallets now over the legacy wallet.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:15:14 AM

In my opinion the price of bitcoin is too volatile and it's susceptible to price manipulation as many investors had owned plenty of bitcoin under their address. We can't tell them not to sell their coins as they have strategy to gain profits on this business. What happening in the downfall was the reverse bull run from the pumping of price of last year and now bitcoin needs corrections. In which a good opportunity to buy those new investors at lower price and also it will spread the ownership to bitcoin around the world. Sooner, bitcoin will return to the all time high we just need to be patient.
We have to live with that for now. Bitcoin in the real life case is not being used as a currency on a large scale and that is why things are the way they are. Right now, all that we have in our hands is more of a speculative asset and that is what makes it easy for the whales to manipulate based on how people can easily get greedy and panic at the slightest chance they get.

Moreover, I am sure we are getting there gradually with the lightning network. I am sure by end of this year we may have bitcoin prices into some unbelievable levels which may be near to 0.1M dollars too. Right now bitcoin is looking for some good news and from that it will definitely capitalize.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:56:47 AM

We think also what would be the effect if bitcoin will continuously go higher, do you think that there will try to invest it with that amount? I think there's no one, that's why we thank you for that downtrend of bitcoin cause it gives chances for small capital investors to take part of it and the market are continuously moving. Up and down movements is very important in all investment cause that's the way gain profit.
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

This fall of price have provided critics, especially pessimistic ones, something to validate their point that bitcoin is a bubble. It also instill certain doubt in some people and stunt the adoption rate. I have no doubt that the adoption rate will recover soon though. The good thing is that it wakes up people from hopeful dreams. It questions people whether they are using it in the right way.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:12:39 AM

I really support Bitcoin as it is the future of the world economy and it is the currency of the future world. My people are panic sellers and they are the one who give us chance to earn. Bitcoin is a very high potential coin and it can reach much high value than 16k USD . So a smart investor will buy more coins in such situations.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:17:30 AM

The problem that bitcoin had, was it was going way to fast and this made it so popular that many people who have no idea not so ever about jumped into this industry in hope for profit, but the problem was that bitcoin was not yet ready for this massive flow of traffic, the network was not ready to accept this amount of transaction at onetime, and this has lead to transaction being stuck for days and miner fees hitting unbelievable values. so in the bottom end the fall that the value of bitcoin has witnessed works in our favor, because transactions now are fast and miner fees have never been lower, so until the scaling problem of bitcoin is seen through, it will be best if the price takes it one step at the time and not skyrocket like last year.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

It's true it does not stop because there's a lot of potential in bitcoin that in time we find a bright spot, this is a correction which for me is good not in terms of liking the decline, this is good for bitcoin development itself and the investors to be more careful and meticulous in bitcoin , where bitcoin invests a bit dangerously can lose all the money you have, but this happens because of the massive bitcoin sales where prices are above and experiencing a very high decline, people continue to cycle like that.

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:40:13 PM

What is clear after the the descent very sharp price of $ 16,000 is very detrimental to some holders, especially the holder who has a weak hand, they must be panic. But, from falling prices this benefits some investors who have the capital to buy and hold it back. Actually this situation can be a profit and loss for some traders and investors.

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:41:30 PM

During bear market people usually don't buy in even it's the better time to buy in at the lower price to maximize the future profit. Most people only buy when they see the price are keep going up and up they want some of the quick profit. They don't want to wait it out.

For the investment part need to buy and hold for a year or two for the project to mature and generated reasonable profit before you sell it. People are in for quick profit nowsaday only.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:47:57 PM

Be sure bitcoin can rise and reach high value again. Drop down in investment is normal things. It's just temporary not permanent.
Just be patient and calm down to hold your bitcoin for future. And you will see the value high and get more profitable.
Is also can same with others coins.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

I also believe that correction is always good, yes i know that many people lose some money but in the long run it will help bitcoin to survive. This is why i believe that bitcoin is not a bubble because the market tends to correct when the pruce goes too much.
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:16:21 PM
Merited by magmar (1)

I think it is not good for cryptos but for investors it is. Such as in Bitcoin, knowing its capabilities on recovering from market downfalls, surely the dumps at this moment is really in favor for investors. They will be able to invest huge amount since the msrket value is currently low. And when the time comes where its price starts to increase, huge profit will be earned.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

Normally, that should not be much of a worry. People can lose interest now, but does that mean the interest would just die down totally. Wait until we start seeing the possibilities of full recovery, then you will understand the level at which people can go when it comes to switching from one lane to the other. The good thing like you said, is that development is going on, things are changing pretty fast in the positive direction, so let's be hopeful.

I also believe that correction is always good, yes i know that many people lose some money but in the long run it will help bitcoin to survive. This is why i believe that bitcoin is not a bubble because the market tends to correct when the pruce goes too much.
People will do lose their money only when they do get panic on seeing corrections and definitely long term holders will not lose. It means if we understand the market fluctuations then we can be sure about bounce back of prices.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:00:48 PM

1. It's not correction what's happening right now. It's called panic selling.
2. Stock markets are volatile, trust me, we just don't see it.
3. True. But gold diggers don't disappear for ever, they will come back once they see an opportunity.
4. People didn't understand shit. They just want money. Real quick.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

Fundamental of any market (and for that matter it is of life as well):  short term rise followed by fall as well as fall followed by the rise  are the indicators of healthy market. People losing interest in a stock or crypto just because there is a correction ( which was long due) are not meant for the crypto. These kind of people are irrelevant for the market growth. You will find this behavior in any stock or commodity market where someone just enters in because there is a bullrun going on.
Let's be honest, huge price swings are part and parcel of crypto world.
Right, most people who always do this apparently have no idea of how things work in the general market and that is why they panic or give up easily to that effect and just having the feelings that because it is going down, it means the end to everything. I hope they can get to understand that the market cannot keep shooting up forever or tanking down forever and this is what we call general fluctuations in the market which is normal. I mean to say fall of bitcoins from its ATH should be considered as a big event and it should be treated like a part of market events hence it will be having usual impact on entire crypto world as expected.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tanxingwo1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 6

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

The price of BTC will lower the chance for more people to buy BTC again! This is fair to many people!

Let more people experience the value of BTC!

When BTC prices return to normal levels, BTC will become a hot spot again!

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:42:21 PM

Bitcoin is not bubble it is the wrong and fake news that people use to make about bitcoin,. no coin is going to be better than bitcoin at all, now bitcoin is the most demanded currency, I hope you if you will save more bitcoin it will make you get all things in life you will never regret for holding bitcoin, price of bitcoin is very good right now so save as much as bitcoin you can save for your future, so price is again pumping high this time it will be more than 30k per month.
lordquanta (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:12:56 AM

Within a year and half, bitcoin value soared from ~$1000 to the staggering $16000 dollars. Everywhere around the world, bitcoin became the buzzword. After touching 16000 USD value, bitcoin value faltered

Well it can also be considered as a lesson for would be investors to avoid getting into something because of hype. You have to be prepared with both knowledge and emotional toughness. Crypto's fluctuations aren't for the weak of heart and sadly, many people learned this the hard way
What you said is very true. And it applies not only to the crypto but in general to every investment. That is investment in the real estate, stock market, commodity, new and upcoming projects. Also it applies to the start ups.
People who finding crypto as investment only and not as currency will get hurt if they think bitcoin is a magic bean which will keep on growing in value indefinitely. We need to be realistic and accept that bitcoin or any other crypto have there own rightful value and wont keep on growing in positive note. Expect the fall after rise and also rise after fall.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:48:15 AM

For me the falling down is still not too deep, so it is a good thing, last time the price is too hyped up,  its abnormal and causing quite a scene and revive a lot of people greed, now the  price is in correction, and btc now in the area where the price should be, since the correction the btc has become more stable, the correction also give chances for small investors to be able to buy bitcoin, so correction doesn't mean that btc is dying
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:12:00 PM

Bitcoin is not bubble it is the wrong and fake news that people use to make about bitcoin,. no coin is going to be better than bitcoin at all, now bitcoin is the most demanded currency, I hope you if you will save more bitcoin it will make you get all things in life you will never regret for holding bitcoin, price of bitcoin is very good right now so save as much as bitcoin you can save for your future, so price is again pumping high this time it will be more than 30k per month.
Bitcoin is not a bubble and we have known that for a long time but the people in the media are trying to make it seem so to scare people away so they do not invest in bitcoin anymore, fortunately for us people are getting smarter and are mistrusting the media more and more since they understand that the news that they present are manipulated and I cannot think of a better example of this than the news that are given about bitcoin.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:31:04 PM

I think a slow rise in bitcoin price makes it more "credible". People who enter the bitcoin market right now are likely to be genuinely interested in investing and would not sell cheap. Most of the people who buy when they see prices skyrocketing may not even understand the whole bitcoin concept. Such people sell so easily when there are FUDs. A slow rise will keep bitcoin more stable and the experts and old investors will enjoy when prices begin to rise.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:51:29 PM

I dont think that bitcoin fall is good for another altcoin. Bitcoin is leader on volume and market cap, if bitcoin falls, its affecting altcoin price. A few months ago when bitcoin price reach $19k, market cap all crypto reaching more than 700Billions dollars and right now bitcoin price around $7000 and market cap below $300Billions dollars.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:28:38 AM

if bitcoin fall, it means the altcoin will fall too, but it can be a moment to take profit, usually good correction reaches 61% by fibbonacci, and now btc is in that area, then now is a good moment for btc investment or other coins

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:29:53 AM

if bitcoin fall, it means the altcoin will fall too, but it can be a moment to take profit, usually good correction reaches 61% by fibbonacci, and now btc is in that area, then now is a good moment for btc investment or other coins
no pal sometimes if bitcoin fall altcoin is increasing and sometimes opposite happen which the reason why sometimes  altcoin is increasing when bitcoin fall because some of the holders in bitcoin jump to alt to avoid loses when the price of btc decreasing gradually.  But sometimes both decreasing also when there's a negative issues such banning and hacking etc .
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:48:28 PM

I think a slow rise in bitcoin price makes it more "credible". People who enter the bitcoin market right now are likely to be genuinely interested in investing and would not sell cheap. Most of the people who buy when they see prices skyrocketing may not even understand the whole bitcoin concept. Such people sell so easily when there are FUDs. A slow rise will keep bitcoin more stable and the experts and old investors will enjoy when prices begin to rise.
Exactly those that invested when the price was skyrocketing did so for the fear of missing out, they were not ready they knew that something like bitcoin existed but they did not have enough information about it but when they saw the price growing up they thought that if they did not invested right now they will miss the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a reasonable price forever and now we see the consequences of their actions.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:11:06 AM

Bitcoin prices falling is a part of the market movements and in a way it is good for the market. It shows that this is a market that is here to stay and not just a bubble that will burst and then that's it. This is how investors make money, by buying when the price is low and selling when the price goes back up again. So the drop in prices was definitely good for the market.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
faceoff97

Merit: 113

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:03:05 PM

We think also what would be the effect if bitcoin will continuously go higher, do you think that there will try to invest it with that amount? I think there's no one, that's why we thank you for that downtrend of bitcoin cause it gives chances for small capital investors to take part of it and the market are continuously moving. Up and down movements is very important in all investment cause that's the way gain profit.

Im also thinking about this, will other coin also increase? I dont think other coin might pump also. Since there werw different development team working in each coins. Maybe other coin will just go along with bitcoib when dumping but be left behind when pumping. Thus, tge dev really matter in all cases.

There might be effect on other coin, but there were also coin that does not depend on bitcoin..Since bitcoin is mainly used as exxhange value in the market, tgen ut would be normal for other coin to go along in the same track of bitcoin. Most of not so established coin are the one who gets easily affected by bitcoin's price.
Luwi

Activity: 123

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:24:14 AM

Thank you for reminding me of this. By the time the bitcoin price rises, everyone is happy. But when the bitcoin price drops, everyone is confused. Instead of rising and falling prices of a good or whatever, it is a natural thing in the market. We should be able to accept and even take advantage of this situation. If we continue to complain and blame the situation, it will worsen us. So be patient, that this is not a bad thing. Even if we can take advantage of this moment, we can gain enormous profits.

brampower

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:36:50 AM

Within a year and half, bitcoin value soared from ~$1000 to the staggering $16000 dollars. Everywhere around the world, bitcoin became the buzzword. After touching 16000 USD value, bitcoin value faltered considerably. Today the value stands somewhere around 8500 USD to the 9000 USD range.  Many new-investors from many countries have almost lost their investment after this. What do you think whether this fall in value of bitcoin is good for it or not? 
I can guarantee you that non of the mainstream investors did not lost a dime in this market, some people might have lost some money when the market fell, there is no excuse for that because they are not good in calculating when to invest and that is their own fault.

The market can be manipulated and there is no regulation to monitor that, even a trillion dollar stock market is manipulated and with the regulations in place if they are caught they will be fined over millions of dollars and possible jail time and that is not the case here. I can tell you this, no one is here in this market because of any novelty thing and you cannot call anyone a gold digger, everyone wants to make some profit with every investment and there is nothing wrong in it.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:02:55 PM

This is not good or bad, it should be so. Each asset has a rise and fall on the chart. Without falls there will be no growth and on the contrary. The low price makes it possible to redistribute assets, weak hands to get out, strong / patient hands to go. I hope we do not fail below 6k $ otherwise this correction will be delayed for a long time. A long correction for bitcoin will not be bad, but I just do not want to wait for another long price increase.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

Fall is always good unless one decides to make it worse by selling their investment while bearish. It allows the people to invest more or even the newcomers to invest when the market is bearish. It filters the people who do not belong to the crypto community and allows newcomers to check if they fit in. It is good for bitcoin and altcoins too as more investors purchase them, increasing their demand and growing the community and raising its value through the demand and supply factor. So fall is pretty much great for every cryptocurrency and the people connected with it.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:12:37 AM

no pal sometimes if bitcoin fall altcoin is increasing and sometimes opposite happen which the reason why sometimes  altcoin is increasing when bitcoin fall because some of the holders in bitcoin jump to alt to avoid loses when the price of btc decreasing gradually.  But sometimes both decreasing also when there's a negative issues such banning and hacking etc .
in my opinion, altcoin is currently as dependent on bitcoin. when bitcoin falls away yesterday, we can see that altcoin also comes down, and when bitcoin starts up, altcoin follows it. this happens because if we will buy or sell altcoin exchange first to btc

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:01:46 AM

BTC's price drop may be a chance for many people to buy BTC again!

I think this is the essence of the market. Market price should not remain stagnant because it will be unattractive, boring etc no profit nor gains will come in. If it moves up and down, it will take some people out and bring new people in and there are chances for new innovations, new ideas and ways which could engineer growth.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:44:08 AM

As for me it is good, its good for me to buy. Because what I see to Bitcoin is a long term investment. To think also that technology is growing faster than we thought. Digital currency will play big part in the financing and Bitcoin will be part of it. It plays a big asset in the future so better not to late to be part of it. Better take advantage of it now.

EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:55:28 PM

For a crypto investor who wishes to make as much money as possible in this market then prices going down would make you happy because it gives you a chance to buy as much as you can for a good price while you wait for the price to go back up again. It is a good chance to invest and that makes it a good thing to me.
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

I apologize to you, but I do not want to see Bitcoin's price drop any further, at Bitcoin's current price, which will be an opportunity for new investors. But for those who buy bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is $ 16k, they will feel like they are in hell
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:09:45 PM

~snip~ 
I can guarantee you that non of the mainstream investors did not lost a dime in this market, some people might have lost some money when the market fell, there is no excuse for that because they are not good in calculating when to invest and that is their own fault.
Oh! What would you have expected before. Talking about mainstream investors, these are the caliber of people who have been investing all their lives and they know all the things that it entails investing into any market.
Most of the people that always end up losing in any market are the inexperienced, greedy and weak hands who will definitely let their emotions play them that using their own heads and knowledge to make decisions to benefit from the market movement or just hold for the future. It has been like this since ages in most markets, so it is not new.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:51:19 AM

Fall is always good unless one decides to make it worse by selling their investment while bearish. It allows the people to invest more or even the newcomers to invest when the market is bearish. It filters the people who do not belong to the crypto community and allows newcomers to check if they fit in. It is good for bitcoin and altcoins too as more investors purchase them, increasing their demand and growing the community and raising its value through the demand and supply factor. So fall is pretty much great for every cryptocurrency and the people connected with it.
Yeah, and the only people that makes the fall a problem for themselves, are always the weak hands in the market who panic at the slightest loss. Loss is something that no one can run away from in the short term, if your plan was to hold for long, and peradventure, such a person bought into FOMO.

The best thing in such scenarios is to just buy more in the dip and make up for buying at the peak in the long run benefit as the market grows. The problem though is that a lot of people are more focused now on the short term than in the long term.
vuhoang1giang

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:43:22 AM

I wish that chance again.
Bitcoin now just 50% of 16000 !
naidray
Legendary

Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

Im also thinking about this, will other coin also increase? I dont think other coin might pump also. Since there werw different development team working in each coins. Maybe other coin will just go along with bitcoib when dumping but be left behind when pumping. Thus, tge dev really matter in all cases.

There might be effect on other coin, but there were also coin that does not depend on bitcoin..Since bitcoin is mainly used as exxhange value in the market, tgen ut would be normal for other coin to go along in the same track of bitcoin. Most of not so established coin are the one who gets easily affected by bitcoin's price.
It is the market and for those who already understand the way this market works, you will obviously know that most times the market always move back in the same format with bitcoin. The time to always watch closely at alts is whenever there is a long consolidation going on with bitcoin.

In the cases of bull run, you should always expect the alts to bleed most of this period, but it is market, and we cannot always use history to judge, but one way or the other, it has always repeated itself. In some sense that fall of bitcoin prices from its peak levels is good to make new investors to get on board.

Yes, those who were neglecting bitcoin due to huge price levels like $15k or $20k still have understood the potential of bitcoins, must have made use of this fall as they got chances to buy more bitcoins for 1/3 cheaper prices. Same thing happened after $hitting $1200 levels in 2013. So, fluctuations gives another chances for new investors.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:06:38 PM

The price of BTC will lower the chance for more people to buy BTC again! This is fair to many people!

Let more people experience the value of BTC!

When BTC prices return to normal levels, BTC will become a hot spot again!

It is good only for the new investors that were not in time to buy Bitcoin earlier. Those ones, who are holding Bitcoins now, want to see its high rates.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:55:48 PM

Thank you for reminding me of this. By the time the bitcoin price rises, everyone is happy. But when the bitcoin price drops, everyone is confused. Instead of rising and falling prices of a good or whatever, it is a natural thing in the market. We should be able to accept and even take advantage of this situation. If we continue to complain and blame the situation, it will worsen us. So be patient, that this is not a bad thing. Even if we can take advantage of this moment, we can gain enormous profits.
That is generally the behavior of most humans, most especially when they are new to a system. A lot of people hoped bitcoin would just continue rising and growing nonstop and forget the fact that anything can happen in a market at any time, which could be a quick downtrend or some pretty fast uptrend but the most important thing is never to get greedy or join FOMOs, most especially when it is just unnecessary. If no one can have patience in this market, then they do not actually belong here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: