Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 02:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity?  (Read 2322 times)
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:23:26 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
The popularity is still there. The price goes downfall it's because someone has selling his coins. It needs someone to buy as not to bleed the price. Sooner this will reverse the situation and make a good run to make bitcoin on all time high.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

To my opinion I don't believe that bitcoin will loose its  popularity since people don't trust in government now a days since the Bank and central authorities are trying to bring some regulations to the people so they naturally loves to go to decentralized currencies centralized currencies are forcibly imposing some hidden taxes to the people knowingly or unknowingly these all leads people to go with decentralized currencies that  is no third party interference in it so people think it a safe investment.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:11:29 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Bitcoin will not lose its popularity, it's just a big dumping that happens, we can still see and wait when this will over and bitcoin prices soared again. If bitcoin prices fall lower than 7k USD I would panic, but for now I think is the right time to buy.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2772
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:44:40 PM

I may not thinking that it will loss its popularity. As we know that a lot of people are now engaging in cryptocurrency most particularly into bitcoin because they are curious about these things and in a certain reason also that they can earned a lot from her.
I may say that, it is not losing but gaining more followers.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:46:42 PM

Bitcoin has never become unpopular
all crypto communities are aware, that Bitcoin is a parameter for all cryptocurrencies
if Bitcoin is not trusted by the public, then altcoin will not cost any more, although the function of the altcoin is a utility token

Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

I may not thinking that it will loss its popularity. As we know that a lot of people are now engaging in cryptocurrency most particularly into bitcoin because they are curious about these things and in a certain reason also that they can earned a lot from her.
I may say that, it is not losing but gaining more followers.
Yes.I still believe that bitcoin will continue to gain its popularity despite from all its crashes that made the market so down.This time might be a good chance to gain more bitcoins for future investments so if people will go for this,bitcoin will still reign the crypto world even in the next decade to come.The higher profit people gain from bitcoin,the more it become valuable to them.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

To my opinion I don't believe that bitcoin will loose its  popularity since people don't trust in government now a days since the Bank and central authorities are trying to bring some regulations to the people so they naturally loves to go to decentralized currencies centralized currencies are forcibly imposing some hidden taxes to the people knowingly or unknowingly these all leads people to go with decentralized currencies that  is no third party interference in it so people think it a safe investment.
Its too impossible that bitcoin will loose its popularity instead it will be more popular and famous to everyone on how it really attracted to many people. Bitcoin is such a great for everyone and they are still using it no matter how down bitcoin really is, so it is too impossible. Many people are still believing bitcoin and keep on trusting it. All we must need to do is to have patience to wait for its price backs to normal.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:28:48 PM

Ofcourse not. Bitcoin will remain and still the most popular cryptocurrency in the market. It is normal that value is low but it's not the end of the year yet. We still have approximately 9 months.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:40:29 PM

Even though the bitcoin price drops to its lowest point, it will not erase its popularity,
as long as there is still a digital asset trading bitcoin will continue to popular
Saritamo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:41:39 PM

It can be said that part of the bitcoin supporters lost when the price started to drop. I think popularity is growing.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:48:27 PM

Even though the bitcoin price drops to its lowest point, it will not erase its popularity,
as long as there is still a digital asset trading bitcoin will continue to popular
That's right, some people are just trying to secure some of their assets by trading cryptocurrencies they have with fiat like $. Moreover, currently circulating news about Google that will ban all ads about cryptocurrency in their platform. If this expires, then the price will rise again. Just wait.

Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:49:36 PM

It is impossible that bitcoin will loose its popularity because we all know that bitcoin is very popular or famous in the whole world just because of its advantages.It will never loose its popularity instead it will grow more.Bitcoin brings good thing in our lives so that we will not let this loose its popularity.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

No I don't think so, first and foremost bitcoin is one of the reason why cryptocurrencies became influential, and when we talk about cryptocurrency to other people the first thing that comes up in their mind is bitcoin. Bitcoin became a part of history in crypto world, it is the first crypto that have been acknowledged by most of us. Even now bitcoin is the most influential cryptocurrency and I think that it will continue because lots of us are still a very big fan of bitcoin and wishes to hold even a single one.
it's really what you say if bitcoin is so important to all of us that bitcoin's popularity will not stop instantly if there are still many people coming in even investors are just coming in day after day, so to see the value of bitcoin prices will soon stabilize again because the price bitcoin becomes dominance for the user.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:51:29 PM

Yes when bitcoin loose it's price popularity. Bitcoin is popular right now because of it's price but when time comes bitcoin reaches 21million stock and it is all mine. Many investor are disappointed right now because is loosing price value but it will come back and dumpnup.
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:53:36 PM

it's unlikely that bitcoin will lose its popularity. but I also do not know the news of people around the world. which is obviously the people in and around me they always ask and want to join invest in bitcoin .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:56:08 PM

I don't really think if there is any reason for Bitcoin to lose its popularity. It doesn't have to be in the news. It looks like that more and more investors become interested in Bitcoin because they think that they still can earn a lot of money. I don't neglect that but I'm a bit angry because they don't really care about the technology which was used to create Bitcoin. It might become more widely used after Lightning Network stabilises.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
BruceWee

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:44:14 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin will not lose its popularity and it will still kick its way through different generations. Bitcoin is very famous nowadays and it gets more fame from time to time, there will be no chance for bitcoin to lose its popularity unless its price gets really low and the safety of your bitcoin is diminished.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:07:36 AM

the popularity of bitcoin so far I think has not lost its popularity, the decline in bitcoin prices is always a concern and conversations among traders to wait for the right moment can get bitcoin at an ideal price
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:22:56 AM

It's not losing its popularity. It's just that the big whales are coming. HOLD ON TIGHT, IT'S GONNA HIT!

And it's going to hit really big. Think of it like this: Too many people, too many important people are trusting their investments in bitcoin and, there are still many rich people who are not benefitting from this. Whenever soemone joins their party, they drop the prices really low, so they can profit most. Bitcoin caught on a trend that'll never die. It's pretty much like Olympic Torch in a digital sense.
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:22:31 AM

It's not losing its popularity. It's just that the big whales are coming. HOLD ON TIGHT, IT'S GONNA HIT!

And it's going to hit really big. Think of it like this: Too many people, too many important people are trusting their investments in bitcoin and, there are still many rich people who are not benefitting from this. Whenever soemone joins their party, they drop the prices really low, so they can profit most. Bitcoin caught on a trend that'll never die. It's pretty much like Olympic Torch in a digital sense.

I don't believe that Bitcoin wil loose its popularity cause it is still in the internet wherever sites you go. But the competition in the cryptocurrency world is very tight and newly bloom coins are endorsed with greater strategic plans that gain investors interest. It's up to Bitcoin how they will compete in advertising in order for it to be still popular. And the big challenge is some sites now are planning to ban crypto advertisements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: