Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity?  (Read 2324 times)
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:50:25 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
I think to lose popularity we can not see so many people who keep investing with bitcoin because we know that investor confidence to earn big enough profit
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.

I don't think so that bitcoin is losing its popularity but the falling price of bitcoin has been normal and that is what i observed so don't worry bitcoin will be more popular than now. So all you need to do is to invest with it because I am pretty sure that bitcoin will grow up again and increase the highest possible price it reached.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

I dont think bitcoin will loose its popularity, they only think that bitcoin looses its popularity maybe just because of the price that gets lower and lower so thats why they think bitcoin loose its popularity, but because as far as i know this time bitcoin is more gaining its popularity because many are using and many are working on it thats why i dont think it will loose its popularity by bitcoin.

vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

i know in february and march the price of bitcoin is going down like hell, i think its because there are many issues in the internet and i think people in internet and bitcoiner afraid because of that issues will happen someday so they do panic sell and the price of bitcoin is go down. but dont afraid the price will recovery soon because panic sell just go for a while

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:57:12 PM

I dont think so because I think most of the bitcoiners are already aware of the movement of its value its because crypto currency is volatile so it might rise or fall so there are still alot of people investing in bitcoin and it wont stop even if the price drop down.
robynmario

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

I do not think bitcoin will lose its popularity in the near future. Because the value of bitcoin demonstrated by the efficiency and utility has met the broad user needs. The capital of a coin always shows its usefulness. And that concern with bitcoin is a success.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

During the past few days we are witnessing some encouraging signals for Bitcoin. Although the exchange rate is sliding down, the market dominance of Bitcoin has increased from 33% to 45%. This means that the altcoins are going down and Bitcoin is strengthening.
CryptoJedi1

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

Bitcoin prices are varying daily, but it is gaining popularity day by day. I believe it has potential and rise again. Cheers.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

Bitcoin will not lose its popularity, wait until mid-year and bitcoin will increase in value. Be patient with bitcoin remains the most popular coin.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

Bitcoin prices are varying daily, but it is gaining popularity day by day. I believe it has potential and rise again. Cheers.
I think it so, bitcoin's popularity will continue. Even the price becomes down it will have it's chance to grow up. People still believes on bitcoin platform and the value could rising up that will gain popularity to the users.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

We're probably leaning towards that end result; towards the community losing interest in bitcoins since bitcoins nowadays are crashing hard and repeatedly. Not a healthy sign for investors whose making money or dependent on bitcoin trading. A lot may even switch to alt coins in due time.

jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:03:17 PM

Bitcoin's price value played a big part on its growing popularity, But, there are other factors that makes this technology so special, that makes it so interesting to the public, perhaps, it would be so hard to break that popularity which is so young and fresh to the people. How could you forget a currency that can promise you a lot of essential offers, and could even make you a millionaire like others bitcoin's faithful achieved.
K0korap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

It's normal. BTC has been a very edgy revolution in terms of trade. It provides a wide variety of functionality and a whole new platform of opportunity for many. Given this premise, i don't think that TC will detrimentally sink just as what "losing popularity"implies.

vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:17:48 PM

bitcoin may not be losing popularity, but it's definitely losing value.

Yes, Bitcoin has not lost its popularity but just lost its value, but in the future bitcoin value can rise to a much higher price and bitcoin would be the best option to make a profit.
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:18:03 PM

To be honest, there's no really telling on when bitcoin's popularity would last. There isn't really any guarantee when it comes to things in the future. But as of now, bitcoin can be seen anywhere and it's advertisements are scattered around the internet. So, it may take a long time for bitcoin to lose it's popularity, unless of course people's trust would be taken away by a certain scenario.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

Why do you think that Bitcoin could lose its popularity? I guess that there is no reason why would people lose interest in it. Bitcoin has many flaws but you have to keep in mind that nothing is perfect. Bitcoin is not as great as Litecoin for example because Bitcoin was greater earlier. Despite all its flaws many people want to use it because they believe it's the most stable cryptocurrency which will be upgraded slowly.

grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:21:43 PM

Bitcoin cannot lose its popularity while Bitcoin is arguably one of the most influential and most developed currencies, I think many people now invest in the Crypto market mostly for tracking. Bitcoin, besides, there are many people focused on the bonus projects paid by Bitcoin.

zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:25:43 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will not lose its popularity even though the price is down at this time, because as we know there are still many new bitcoin enthusiasts who began to tempt to invest the money. So I guess it's too early if bitcoin is said to be losing popularity. Karen as seen from the price is also much better than other coins.
psunar

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:28:10 PM

no.never loose its popularity.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

i think its not because there is no other crypto currency can get the crown from bitcoin and also bitcoin is have a more advantage that no one can reach it thats why bitcoin is still popular till now and also i think it can still in the future.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: