Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:46:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity?  (Read 2324 times)
anwar98

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

In my opinion bitcoin will not lose its popularity even though the price fall 3 months. Because we all do not know this day bitcoin down but who knows tomorrow bitcoin will soar the price. Because it is already a bitcoin law that can not be guessed when prices rise and when prices fall. Always think positive. Smiley
weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:36:10 PM

Bitcoin is having a hard time fighting with the giants right now but this makes it more and more popular and soon the price will rise again

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?

Despite the fact that bitcoin has been down and not being able to reach its highest level, does not in any way indicate that it will loose its popularity. Its awareness and popularity gained overtime, knows no measure. It is always seen that whenever bitcoin price drops, most of the alts does as well. I believe Bitcoin will still be at the top for as long as it takes.

irfandi hasan

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

I think the bitcoin is not lost its popularity, people will continue to believe in the bitcoin because whenever the prices come down or go up again. bitcoin still remains the top spot.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:46:46 PM

Bitcoin will never lose its popularity. Because, its utility and efficiency meet the needs of consumers. on the bitcoin journey to realize the mission of revolutionizing digital technology. It will not be destroyed by any influence, with the support of the community and our investors here.
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.

I dont think so. Now it is not good time for btc, but remember last summer, same was at this time, bit in december there was boom on markets.
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

Do you really think bitcoin lose popularity??  i think the price of bitcoin will rise up again. all coins now is lowering price in marketcap and bitcoin never replace so bitcoin will never lose popularity in crypto currency world always on the top..
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

I think bitcoin does not lose popularity. Bitcoin has many advantages over cash. Cash must rely on trust from the government. Bitcoin is important because many people do not trust the government's money and want to use Bitcoin as an alternative payment instrument when the government's currency does not perform these functions effectively.
I do not think it will be, given the increasing popularity of bitcoin among people and even countries that will become an important issue, influenced by some media about bitcoin that makes a lot of people invest there

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin will lose the current volume unless and until there is any equivalent competitor in the market considering market capital, user base and market environment. However, there will be many ups and downs in the price but still it is expected and accepted in the development phase. Not even 10% of world's population using Bitcoin at this point so there is tremendous scope for the growth in the coming future and it would be far early to predict anything about the popularity.
snowwyjonny

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

I dont think bitcoin will lose its popularity just yet. Bitcoin is a very good coin, and have a very good future in cryptoworld, being the 1st coin in cryptoworld is a thing and it could be easy to remove the popularity to it.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:02:55 PM

I think bitcoin does not lose popularity. Bitcoin has many advantages over cash. Cash must rely on trust from the government. Bitcoin is important because many people do not trust the government's money and want to use Bitcoin as an alternative payment instrument when the government's currency does not perform these functions effectively.

I also think that Bitcoin will not lose its popularity until the blockchain will be destroyed but this thing will not possible because of the acceptability. I think Bitcoin has created a massive platform in the monetary world and people are becoming involved in this platform day by day.

That's why I completely agree with you on this issue, I knew a lot of Aussies people who don't have any trust on the conventional banking system, they don't want to share with other people how much money they have, That's why people are getting engaged in the blockchain system. so I believe that Bitcoin at least will not lose its popularity within 2020.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:26:02 PM

I don't think so, although at the moment there are a lot of negative problems that happen to bitcoin and cause the bitcoin price to fall, but i'm sure it will not affect the bitcoin to lose its popularity.
People's confidence in bitcoin is increasing every day, because they know that this is only temporary and the price will soon rise again.
I'm sure if people's trust and interest in bitcoin continue to increase, then bitcoin
will not lose its popularity until whenever.

w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:30:20 PM

I think bitcoin will not loose it's popularity. A lot of people will surely invest back to bitcoin when it starts to recover. As you know, a lot of people got scared and panicked when the market went down. Once bitcoin gain it's momentum, I really think that more and more people will start investing again.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:34:49 PM

No bitcoin will not lose its popularity,
bitcoin as been the most talk about
crypto currency ever, bitcoin community
is large and expanding each day with new features.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:36:48 PM

As bitcoin is popular in the past so this will also popular in the future too bitcoin is good for the future to hold while for the popularity the bitcoin popularity will not lose but it will more popular in the future like the regulations on bitcoin are now cancelled and the price recovered so like this the bitcoin will be legalize by Russia and then the bitcoin will hit the 30k which will be a good achievement and for us it is good to be the familiar with every feature of this currency.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

Many people consider Bitcoin and crypto currencies are still in their emerging phase and I definitely support this phrase. Bitcoin has opened new boundaries  for everyone around the globe as a new method of transferring money and with proper laws implemented by the nation, it can turn out to be the best gift to mankind. People are just seeing it as a opportunity to make money but the day when people realize its practical value, its price will shoot up to moon.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

Bitcoins will never lose its popularity, there are a lot of people in the corporate world who already leave their current job in order to focus on trading because in this way, they can earn more profit more than their own salary monthly.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

This is just a correction, bitcoin does not lose its popularity, there are still many people who still believe in bitcoin. remain confident the bitcoin will improve and increase in value, and this is only a matter of time.

cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:51:35 PM

Let alone loosing popularity, its popularity has been growing rapidly. It is the main cyrptocurrency, so it wouldn't loose its popularity in near future.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:53:31 PM

Well, bitcoin isn't actually losing it's popularity though we all know that it's losing it's value but it is just a part of it's votality. Bitcoin has been with us for years and it has shown us great proofs and has passed all the tests of time already so I believe that it won't lose it's popularity. It is actually still in the main stream these days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: