Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:25:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity?  (Read 2324 times)
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

Bitcoin did not lose its popularity, just capitalization fell by an order of magnitude. Accordingly, the price fell. Also, many countries do not want people to bypass their finances, and divide everything to destabilize Bitcoin
SlickTight

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:32:45 PM

I don't think so that bitcoin will loose it's popularity, because of its price going down and not getting higher? No for me, bitcoin is the king of crypto so i think that it will not loose the popularity of bitcoin. More people will invest if bitcoin price gets down that's for sure.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

Bitcoin will not lose its popularity. Even some issue is now happening bitcoin will not lose its popularity, there are plenty of bitcoin beliving and gaining some money through it so it will not happen. Even the price drop down it will not lose its fame, in fact, many investors will encourage to invest in bitcoin because they know that is now affordable.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:38:22 PM

I don't think so that bitcoin will loose it's popularity, because of its price going down and not getting higher? No for me, bitcoin is the king of crypto so i think that it will not loose the popularity of bitcoin. More people will invest if bitcoin price gets down that's for sure.

I agree to you, there are a lot of new ico's who are starting to advertise their coin each day and the competition in the market is getting tighten that makes the value of bitcoins increase even more due to the different coins that are circulating in the market so it only means that new consumers are going to invest each day and it will keep on happening over and over.
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

Those drops are not harmful.
Bitcoin will never love popularity, it's too strong, with millions of investors behind. It simply cannot be.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:06:07 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
It appears this isn't the vanishing of the popularity of the Btc and more to the cost of Btc until further notice without a doubt again down the course. In case I'm pondering cost one month from now will move down Btc so simply be persistent we are confronting this. Perhaps if had this capital is a decent time to purchase a Btc to contribute.
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:28:44 PM

No, bitcoin does not lose its popularity. He's just going through bad times. Twitter and Facebook are trying to destabilize it on the market. Also, the countries of India and China are extremely adversely affected. But it is popular precisely because no one can control bitcoin. And because the situation will soon improve

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:07:22 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.

Everything that I see is that Bitcoin is gaining its popularity even during these periods when it is falling. I suppose it will be popular for a very long time.
Erik234

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:23:02 PM

Bitcoin price falls, people panic and sell their coins, it even more decreases in price, I think that when bitcoin to regain its position and again going up in price it will be popular as before.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:24:05 PM

I don't actually think that's likely to happen. Though people may start to lose interest on bitcoin because it decreases its value since the last three months, I don't think that bitcoin will also loose its popularity.

Yes it will not really happen and the reason are social media's, twitter, facebook and youtube has so many viewers and advertisers of ico's are really benefiting from promoting their own platform to earn investors because the community is really populated.
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:35:44 PM

Bitcoin will never lose its popularity because many people still believe that someday they lives might change when they invest in Bitcoin.
We all know that there are so many dips this month but that is nornal in trading and don't be discourage about it because this is the best time to investe more.

dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:38:51 PM

No, because the greatest part of Bitcoin's community have the required knowledge about its price volatility and about its market in general, they know that BTC price isn't stable and keep going up and down all the time almost. So they keep investing in BTC and holding it until the price hit the high levels again.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:51:09 PM

No, because the greatest part of Bitcoin's community have the required knowledge about its price volatility and about its market in general, they know that BTC price isn't stable and keep going up and down all the time almost. So they keep investing in BTC and holding it until the price hit the high levels again.
Many of people hold their money in bitcoin for the best profit and they wants that bitcoin price going to more high again, but its not mean that bitcoin will loose their popularity because bitcoin is more improve to popular in worldwide and every person want to more knowledge to get more profit.

KatelynCooper

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:02:13 PM

Bitcoin will never lose its popularity as long as "crypto world" exists because it is the first digital currency ever and has widen its acceptance around the world. Bitcoin also helped many people until now in earning money because it is not like any job where you need to apply a resume and undergo interviews. You can earn by investing or by trading.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:08:50 PM

No, I don't think so bitcoin cannot losses it  popularity until someone over challenges the bitcoin and overcome the price and the valuation of the BTC And now the movement has seen to get started and now you can expect the Bitcoin price charts to overcome the previous highs and lows which they fail to break and I think it is soon going to make a new record high level for sure as the uptrend momentum has started with huge volatility indicating the start of new uptrend.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:20:32 PM

Although the price of bitcoin has fallen sharply recently, it is still popular in the world. The buzz of bitcoin is huge. It affects the world economy, it creates a new step. Bitcoin is still dominating the virtual currency market despite the emergence of other currencies
We all know that the price is not consistent in raising the value, but i can say that although this kind of things happens we cannot say that bitcoin is loosing it's popularity. Because in fact many more users are starting to use bitcoin and many more are getting aware of what it is and how it actually works.
Shuvrofpro

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:30:54 PM

No, Bitcoin will not looss popularity. Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency and also most popular crypto currency. I think bitcoin popularity is increasing day by day. A lot people feel interest to invest in bitcoin.  Recently bitcoin price has down because of bad news and FUD and many people are panic sell their bitcoin. I hope bitcoin price will recovering soon.
coinadon

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:34:04 PM

the popularity of bitcoin should not be seen only from the fall in prices. I think it is a very natural thing if there is a decline to reach new highs.

bitcoin itself is a very real future (in my opinion). and this is supported by the presence of some miner that persists for bitcoin.

even traders I think are still very enthusiastic to support bitcoin to be more "popular" in accordance with the definition that you assume.

bitcoin persists, and the more popular it is the certainty that must be cultivated.
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:42:59 PM

Years of success can't be erased so easily. Maybe someone will lose interest, but Bitcoin won't be forget just because of small drops
turcalata

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

You're wrong. BTC can loose trust. But it is not about only BTC. market completely loose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: