Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 11:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity?  (Read 2335 times)
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
I think bitcoin will never lose its popularity, more and more new investors are coming invest in crypto. So bitcoin will be more popular in the world
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:09:46 AM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
in my place have a lot of kids know bitcoins. I was really surprised at that. This means that bitcoin does not lose its popularity
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:12:10 AM

I think now every one of the general population that needed to get rich brisk and lost on the last backtrack have everything except left the crypto diversion. I think additionally a great deal of terrible press, FUD and control have made it harder for Bitcoin to flourish as was trusted. All the buildup that hinted at the crash has completed now and the market is exceptionally down. I don't know whether Bitcoin will recuperate to its past highs, however the innovation is there to be utilized. I figure Bitcoin will turn into another little specialty advertise. I accept different coins may turn out to be more prevalent than Bitcoin in a couple of years from now.
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:13:12 AM

It will never happen. It's been 3 months since  bitcoin decreasing . but I think by the end of this year.,bitcoin and altcoin will increase dramatically
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:15:48 AM

maybe you're right . I was too depressed to see the price of bitcoin decreasing. I'm afraid the price of bitcoin will return $ 0
BAHARU

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:17:02 AM

I think, the ups and downs of bitcoin something reasonable, like the stock market in general, the up and down movement depends on the conditions around the world, and I hope bitcoin keeps growing as stable and popular.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:18:50 AM

I don't think bitcoin will loose its popularity because it is already very popular because of its high value and lots of investor still investing money in it.
No one of us knows about the future but for now, I don’t really think so that there is any such reason due to which bitcoin will lose its popularity.

The interest of the people for the sake of investing their money into it is increasing at a very rapid rate and that the market cap of the bitcoin is also increasing very much significantly. Bitcoin will gain more fame and popularity instead of losing its fame.
phewinteristi

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:21:50 AM

I think, bitcoin will lose its popularity when bitcoin prices continue to decline. and many people are losing it. then many people will leave bitcoin.
and I hope it will never happen
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

I think, bitcoin will lose its popularity when bitcoin prices continue to decline. and many people are losing it. then many people will leave bitcoin.
and I hope it will never happen
Starting to have retinal persistence shaped like candlesticks. Time to hit the bed.
I know history is nothing to go by with crypto. But checking out historic prices on tradingview is showing some time in march/april each year theres a fall in price, so maybe there is some theory to people cashing out for their tax. This year, maybe the fall has already occurred (in case anyone didn't notice).

However I can tell you this, if the price dives again at month end, I'm buying in, because in may/june of 2016 and 2017 the price started climbing. We all know how the moonshot went last year, maybe it'll do so again Smiley

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
anam17

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:30:12 AM

I think bitcoin popularity no loss and now bitcoin community is growing day by day the world around. even if people lose interest temporary they would stat investing again as investing in crypto currencies is very profitable so bitcoin don't lose the popularity
minnerETN

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

maybe you're right . I was too depressed to see the price of bitcoin decreasing. I'm afraid the price of bitcoin will return $ 0
There will be no price $0 for the bitcoin . unless the internet disappears or the whole world has no electricity
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:33:07 AM

The value of bitcoin is decided by the community. So you can not say that the popularity of bitcoin has disappeared

online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:44:16 AM

This is the law of the market and of all life - there is a time of recovery, there is a time of falling. I do not think Bitcoin's popularity is falling and time will show that it was the best time to buy digital gold in recent months. Not important is $ 6,000, $ 7,000 or $ 9,000, when the price is $ 50,000 or $ 100,000, today's prices will be remembered as the best.
And2816

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:00:09 AM

биткoин бyдeт нapaщивaть cвoю пoпyляpнocть c кaждым днём-и бyдyт пoявлятьcя нoвыe кpиптo-вaлюты.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:07:08 AM

This is pretty obvious that bitcoin will never lose its popularity as the technology develops. Because, bitcoin is more secure than cash and Bitcoin make people rich in a day. This pretty normal seeing descent and ascent in bitcoin prices. But, This descent and ascent will not make bitcoin lose its popularity.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Pier7

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

I believe that bitcoin won't loose its popularity, even though the media has negative view on bitcoin but we see the growing interest from people wanting to invest. I am getting an increasing number of inquiries from my friends asking about bitcoins and how to invest in it. I believe bitcoin price could still soar.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:19:03 AM

It will lose it popularity in 10 years ahead, peoples are looking for bitcoin nowadays so bitcoin won't lose its popularity. Many peoples came and learn about bitcoin and then they are investing.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

At present, the keywords related to bitcoin are searched a lot. Bitcoins are very common. Bitcoin is the most widely used electronic currency in the trade. So it doesn't lose popularity
Bitcoin is becoming more famous day by day. Thought it is going through a dump at the present moment but the number of people who know about bitcoin is increasing gradually.

This shows that it has a secure future. For something as amazing as bitcoin is, it is not possible to keep people away from hearing about it. Also, the world is a global village and words spread like wild fire. It deserves to be known and appreciated by everyone.
andre179

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

I think Bitcoin's popularity is unimaginable to everybody. Just like me, although I am a student, there are still a lot of people who are investing in Bitcoin. Some people even use Bitcoin to start from scratch. I think this is the most successful. This also symbolizes Bitcoin's popularity.

Bitcoin will never lose its popularity as long as the "crypto world" exists because it is the first ever digital currency and has expanded its acceptance worldwide.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

Basically many bitcoin investors are reliable on news and that shows, the effective of market challenge BTC is facing and it also effecting other Alt-coin in the market, Secondly many Investors are using these great opportunity to invest for future used, and the popularity keep increasing on the market, by using the advantage of price drop to invest on bitcoin more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: