Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity?  (Read 2322 times)
Bisul

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:33:17 AM

I do not think so, even for the future may be more interested. only its price is up and down
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:45:15 AM

Despite bitcoin’s drop, this doesn’t mean that its popularity is also losing. Though popularity may somehow affect bitcoin but it does not directly affect its value. Its popularity can only affect its investors or the general public and can somehow influence other people.

Bitcoin will never lose its popularity eventhough price of this drops. Instead many people will continue use this and believe this, all really needs to do is to have patient on waiting. Bitcoin will never lose its popularity, instead it will be more famous and more useful to everyone. It will also help them learn how future lives works. So must treasure it.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:54:11 AM

I dont think Bitcoin will lose popularity anytime soon, some how, both good news and bad news about bitcoins only makes it popular, Bitcoin will not lose popularity and will possible continue to top the crypto charts
I do agree bitcoin will never loss popularity when there is fud and negstive news bitcoin is getting  popularity since it is the talk of the town and when it goes up it still gain popularity but only the price may decide if poluarity may help the price goes up or down
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:54:28 AM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
how will bitcoin loose its popularity when every single individuals tht coming to this forum first knows only Bitcoin and will learn about other coins as time goes by?this mean only one thing that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world,nd it will never loose overnight,this coin proves his capability and helping more users than any other coin here,so this will never happen bitcoinis bitcoin and no one can take the top from him
iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:09:13 AM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.

No, actually bitcoin popularity increase by each day. Bitcoin can recover fast so on a long run there will be no issue with bitcoin popularity.

sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:21:38 AM

It's bad time to bitcoin but I think it will be good time one day for bitcoin. bitcoin given me many opportunity to make profitable & also give better life. so, I think bitcoin will not loose it's opportunity.

Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:24:53 AM

All these negative articles and reports about bitcoin does not affect the popularity of it. Hence, it is a factor for more potential investors to come in because prices are low.
ZixCoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:25:39 AM

Are you serious? Dude, Bitcoin is being more and more popular everyday.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:19:52 AM

definitely No, Bitcoin now is so popular around the world it is hard to get rid bitcoin now. Many people advertise bitcoin even if the price of bitcoin is getting low bitcoim will not loose it's popularity because this is an advantage for the new investors.
I agree wit you doesn't mean the value of bitcoin is low it will loss its popularity. Even if the value of bitcoin is low many or majority of the people still believe that price will goes up and as you say that there are a lot of advertisements and newbies that are still learning about bitcoin.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:21:55 AM

Prices may be down but i believe that it is not loosing its popularity. Bitcoin is being more and more known to the public and its acceptance and adoption is growing by the day.

Why price will be down infact price has started to rise and crossed 9k. It is better to buy if you have not invested else you will miss the opportunity to make money by believing that it will never rise. Those who do not believe in it we have seen what they had missed in 2017.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:26:04 AM

In the past, people made a lot of money thanks to BitCoin.

Something that makes money is popular.

Now he does not make as much money as the old man and people do not care.

That's the reason.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:31:12 AM

Prices may be down but i believe that it is not loosing its popularity. Bitcoin is being more and more known to the public and its acceptance and adoption is growing by the day.
Well according to my opinion the popularity graph of bitcoin depends upon its price graph. We saw it many times people getting crazy to get bitcoin and that is most probably when it reaches to a new all the time high price and then suddenly the majority of people when loose money get a side from it. However it can't be said that bitcoin will loose it's popularity permanently soon or in a little time. One thing is for sure that it will be unpopular someday when people will find a best alternate of it.
The cryptocurrency industry is experimenting many new alternate coins and many new ideas are floating around to create a great competitor of the bitcoin. People coming with new concepts will emerge as no satisfactory and solid up-gradations are seen to ensure the supremacy of bitcoin.  
cryptomoon1004

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:32:07 AM

Well the technology will remain and would not loose its popularity..

As far as bitcoin is concerned, it would depend on how bitcoin would evolve with time.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:36:59 AM

If market conditions do not immediately improve, of course, can make investors panicked,
And this makes bitcoin lose the trust of its fans.bitcoin was left by investors
Anakcikal

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:43:01 AM

it seems in my opinion will not because now the member btt is also growing and also the bitcoin enthusiasts more and more certainly bitcoin will continue popular
uberua

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:45:39 AM

When we talk about cryptocurrency, the first thing that usually springs to mind is bitcoin. While there are people who believe in, it will definitely stay afloat.
Personally, I think the price will come back soon.
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:47:57 AM

I think the bitcoin value is definitely going down, it can not be avoided. Although its value is decreasing but I do not think that is true of bitcoin popularity. I'm sure bitcoin will not lose popularity.
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:03:49 AM

Bitcoin will not lose its popularity anytime soon. its still the most valuable  crypto there is and with the positive change in value of late, bitcoin will regain its valuation with time, most people will and are still using BTC  hence its popularity will still be retained
And2816

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:09:13 AM

пoпyляpнocть биткoинa бyдeт pacти и бyдyт пoявлятьcя нoвыe кpиптo=вaлюты.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:10:04 AM

The question is when will Bitcoin lose its popularity. There are many factors that might affect the popularity of Cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is famous in helping most of its users financially. But for Bitcoin, it is still the number one cryptocurrency that became a basis for other values of Cryptocurrency. Therefore, it might not lose its popularity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: