Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:13:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity?  (Read 2324 times)
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:11:37 AM

In the last few years, the digital currency community has developed rapidly, and there are too many new people to join in. This trend should continue in the next few years. So it should be more and more popular in ten years. In the future, there may be a lot of industries combined with the digital currency industry, and bitcoin payment will be more advantageous than cash payment.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:19:49 AM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
No it's not many people using this and many rich people are keep believing and investing to bitcoin and now many countries are already influence by bitcoin

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
BAHARU

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:22:45 AM

Will Bitcoin lose its popularity?
I remain optimistic Bitcoin will still grow well in the coming year, it is true for now the price is declining, but if seen from the beginning of bitcoin in 2009 until now its growth continues to increase, may the future bitcoin grow more stable
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

I don't think bitcoin will not loose its  popularity that easily.. just because of its unstable condition. Bitcoi. Will continue to rise and making it great... investing in bitcoin makes a profit but it will take time, it takes a lot of patience and courage to wait...bitxoin will still be popular and no one beat it til now.
eshak15

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

At now all ccurrencies are daily decreasing.so Some people are confuse to work with crypto.Though Bitcoin is also decreasing but people will not loss faith in bitcoin.Because crypto never dies & it is the best time to invest here.so bitcoin never will lose its popularity
belka762

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

I also believe that this decline is a temporary phenomenon. The time will come and there will be a race up, you just have to wait.
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:52:59 AM

I feel there are parties who intentionally dropped the popularity of bitcoin in the eyes of the community. One of them with a growing fraud issue in social media is impacting the banning of advertising cryptocurrency on google and facebook.
BORNEO82

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:15:44 AM

I remain optimistic, bitcoin will improve in the coming year so that its popularity will grow again
raniadaling

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:27:59 AM

Ups and downs in the market is common occurrence, and Bitcoin is not alone in that. Most of them experience the same, if not all.
Bitcoin has a lot of advantages over paper money or cash. Bitcoin can be used as an alternative payment system when the local currency cannot perform the necessary transaction, like sending a considerable amount abroad and others.
Though I'm not saying that I have that much to send Grin
Still, bitcoin has't lost its popularity.
nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:42:13 AM

I think the popularity of bitcoin will only increase. Every day more and more people learn about bitcoin, learn technology and buy
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:46:53 AM

I don't think at all that bitcoin will lose its popularity. Even though it's decreasing.. of course it's still on its popularity that was so high, and from time to time.. I believe this will increasingly attract many people due of the various benefits that can be obtained.
It's not worthy if from the current condition said that bitcoin will be lose its popularity, and for so on also that's a small possibility I guess.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:59:39 AM

may lose popularity if many people who want to drop bitcoin and it makes the image of the bitcoin ugly and will lose its popularity.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:09:57 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 02:00:29 AM by HatakeKakashi

Bitcoin will not loose the popularity because for sure it will become more popular to the next few months.  Even the price decreasing it does it mean it not popular. Because maybe they have little effect because maybe they panic selling because they have a lot of negative news about bitcoin. If we want to become more popular bitcoin we need to support and advertise to our realtives family and friends.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:12:47 AM

Bitcoin will not lose its popularity, instead, it might even gain it, lots has come against it but somehow it overcomes the hurdles. with news about it all over the place, the curiosity about it might attract more people to try it out
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

I don't think it would happen because bitcoin has strong community and many do not care if the price is low for now because they know that it is the cycle of bitcoin and for sure they it will pump sooner.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:17:31 AM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?

This seems to be a probability. It could become true because of the many altcoins available the could also serve for the same purpose. I would believe this only if something will happen to bitcoin like its being hacked. Or if it is banned or any other event that could happen to it negatively such that it would cause so much fear among coin holders or investors. But the chances of this happening is very small. We know bitcoin is secured and have survive all negative events, like banning etc. If this should happen it is not now may be in the very far future.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:24:16 AM

I remain optimistic, bitcoin will improve in the coming year so that its popularity will grow again

Bitcoin will not like other currencies or other way of earning it has as good unique features so it had a great future too so you can make an exception about bitcoin in future at your investment and it will never losses its popularity.

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:32:25 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency and the father of all digital currency so i don't think it will lose the popularity. Infact it would be more well known because some countries are now accepting bitcoin.

reboot24

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:39:56 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency coins and it will not lose its popularity.
dexterbit

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:40:57 AM

This is absolutely possible, but it will take a lot of work. As the crypto ecosystem continues to grow, more and more coins will come out. They will continue getting a backing, and Bitcoin could absolutely be dethroned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: