Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity?  (Read 2324 times)
Englebabylove

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
I think bitcoin has always been popular, and it hasn't lost its popularity. I think more and more people are investing in bitcoins now, because more countries accept bitcoins. The price has nothing to do with the popularity of bitcoin.
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:07:34 PM

In the normal case there is no chance for the bitcoin to loose its popularity because even now its popularity is widening day by day and its market capital is increasing considerably.  Bitcoin is very prominent one among the crypt o market and  the expected  market capital of the crypt o currency is one trillion according to the market experts. So no chance for loosing the popularity of the bitcoin.
Bertotummy

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

Bitcoin is getting more popular this days, so the answer is NO. When people talk about cryptocurrency they always think Bitcoin. Probably they will not loose its popularity because we are now in the era of new technology where more technology develops.

Cryptocurrency will rise their poularity in the coming years.
Lucas Kronenberg

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

It depends on its value. And I sure that it will not be.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

i think the popularity of bitcoin is increasing from time to time.thats why so many media try to ban cryptocurrency,such as google,facebook and paypal.

KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:26:04 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Bitcoin's popularity started when its value became more expensive as time passes by. Now, as its value falls down, maybe some of the investors will move over to a new cryptocurrency but for those loyal investors, I think many will still stay. I believe in bitcoin and I think it will still be popular since it is still the most expensive cryptocurrency up until today.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:28:42 PM

bitcoin may not be losing popularity, but it's definitely losing value.

As I observed even the price of bitcoin until now is very decreasing.But still the popularity of bitcoin until now is very tremendously outstanding around the world.Because many people believed the capacity of bitcoin is not over yet. Even if bitcoin facing side by side different issue's like fear uncertainty doubt,  the fake news, and issues about banning. But still their are a massive investors who invest their money in bitcoin.Because they believed and always trust bitcoin.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

As of now, bitcoin is still the most popular and expensive cryptocurrency and all of its competitor is still being dominated by it amidst the sudden decrease of its price. This just clearly shows how powerful and credible bitcoin is wherein a lot of people are still patronizing it. I think bitcoin will not loose its popularity all of a sudden since it has proven its effectiveness for a long time already.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:32:09 PM

I think now every one of the general population that needed to get rich brisk and lost on the last follow have everything except left the crypto diversion. I think likewise a great deal of awful press, FUD and control have made it harder for Bitcoin to flourish as was trusted. All the buildup that hinted at the crash has completed now and the market is extremely down. I don't know whether Bitcoin will recoup to its past highs, yet the innovation is there to be utilized. I figure Bitcoin will turn into another little specialty showcase. I accept different coins may turn out to be more mainstream than Bitcoin in a couple of years from now.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

I think bitcoin will not lose its popularity. BTC>9k now. ETH also in a good trend. Good times coming now. You have to be an optimist!
I also think that Bitcoin will not lose its popularity; to think that Bitcoin is the first digital cryptocurrency; considering its value, the price of Bitcoin may be dropping, but it is still profitable compared to other coins.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:33:50 PM

I think one day Bitcoin will be not a fashion or trend like now. Cryptocurrency will become ordinary for us and other people.
bitkaboom2

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

It might not lose its popularity completely but may reduces with time.Because it is too expensive,so everyone cannot invest in it therefore people are going towards altcoins.

Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:45:44 PM

Yes, the price of bitcoin is now falling. But I don't think bitcoin's price changes have anything to do with the popularity of bitcoin. I think bitcoin is now more popular with more people, and more and more people have accepted it, and it has become more popular.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

I dont think so that bitcoin will loose its popularity, yes we admit that bitcoin price is down but it is not mean that bitcoin loss popular. We know that the value of bitcoin is changing. I believe bitcoin still popular because of whose people believed and accepted the bitcoin.
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:08:45 PM

I think popularity is not the case of bitcoin for being drop down, it is because of the investors and traders. They are the reason why bitcoins value is changing rapidly every time which is volatile. When it comes to popularity, Bitcoin is the most recognizable, popular and very old currency. So there is no way that bitcoin will loose its popularity.
Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:11:08 PM

Because of people are not aware of underlying technology and their potential and because of media spreading FUD. And because of Govt is trying to regulate it.

Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

Nope. I think that will not gonna happen because we all know that bitcoin is very popular nowadays and bitcoin is such a big help to many people and family today. Bitcoin is a good one in terms of financially and we all know in earnings too. Bitcoin popularity will stay intact not just in everyone's mind but also to those people who are very hardworking for their family in order to support them with the help of it.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
cliffdex

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:17:43 PM

The Bitcoin Price fluctuations could be discouraging sometimes, but bitcoin as the leading crypto currency will keep going up afterwards despite its competitors (Altcoins) BTC will continue to be popular and its demand will keep rising as investors keep investing..
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

I think bitcoin has always been popular, and more and more people around the world are participating in it. More countries now accept bitcoin. I don't think the price of bitcoin is a measure of the popularity of bitcoin.
crazycoindagger

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:26:29 PM

No. Cause although we are in bear market, 1 btc is over 8000 usd. No one invest over 8k usd for single token if it is loosing its charm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: